Phantis Forums

Foreign players in Cl teams.

alexch

Been watching the CL games like always... one thing tht struck me last week was Arsenal... jesus not even a single English player on the first 11... Dont get me wrong i am not rascist by anymeans and i am happy to see foreigners on other sides etc etc but how many is too many? i feel Uefa should impose some law on this sort of issue. I know they have laws for non-EU players etc etc but this is getting ridiculous. Chelsea are near tht also. What do they have like 3 Brits on the starting team? any thoughts?

My friend... I'm 50/50 on this one one end i have the mentality of "Good For them" and "more power to them" and on the other end I do feel that the "richer get richer" and the poorer get poorer....

This topic is something that UEFA have to get into and evaluate the situation and do some sort of an assesment to see if it's truly and advantage.... Look at Real Madrid... And on the other hand look at Benfica and Lyon....

What it really comes down to is how you play the game and how the 11 on the pitch play as well....

• 1 month later...

they might just play cambell in the final just so ppl dont start moaning :LOL: an einai dunaton... theyve gone thru CL with average of 2 english palyers a game.. thats pretty sickening.. for me anyway... ;)

Archived