Phantis Forums

Pity for Lyon

GS1905

AC Milan showed their true bitchness yet again. I was so convinced that Lyon would not be another PSV as they totally dominated the game especially after they levelled the scores on 30' but somehow having created nothing for entire 88 minutes, Milan ---fluky luckily found the goal they need and it was sudden death for the deserving French. I only appreciate one thing in the Rossoneri, that is the passion of Phillippo Inzaghi who was said to be crap at the start of the season. I still cannot believe they spent €25M for a piece of s-h-i-t like Gilardino... I also cannot believe DRAKO and FCPORTOULTRA who said Gila is the future of European and Italian soccer. It's not enough to score a bicycle kick against Lecce, is it?

Come on Barca, show Milan that they are pricks...

a lack of experience is what screwed lyon..they played a great match but they left gaps in the back that a youth player could use..with players like sheva an inzaghi who thrive on one yard of space, what were lyon expecting...milan are a great club with probably the most experience of any euro club, but look at inzaghis type of play...all the man needs is a yard of space..his runs are right on and even though i dont consider him one of the best strikers, he is one of the smartest and one of the best finishers...the man makes important runs and scored important goals..they may not be pretty, but inzaghis goals never were..you cant expect to give him and sheva space an not pay for it and thats were lyon went wrong..you can play 89 mnutes of magic, but if you have a lapse for 2 minutes and allow a team like milan the space lyn gave them, it doesnt matter how well you play..lyon have a wondeful team with football thats increible to watch and probably even more incredible to be a part of, but i dont think luck has anything to do with it...milan took the little space lyon gae them and thats a result of inexperience..i would have loved to see lyon prgress but milan did what they had to do and got it done..

AC Milan showed their true bitchness yet again. I was so convinced that Lyon would not be another PSV as they totally dominated the game especially after they levelled the scores on 30' but somehow having created nothing for entire 88 minutes, Milan ---fluky luckily found the goal they need and it was sudden death for the deserving French. I only appreciate one thing in the Rossoneri, that is the passion of Phillippo Inzaghi who was said to be crap at the start of the season. I still cannot believe they spent ?25M for a piece of s-h-i-t like Gilardino... I also cannot believe DRAKO and FCPORTOULTRA who said Gila is the future of European and Italian soccer. It's not enough to score a bicycle kick against Lecce, is it?

Come on Barca, show Milan that they are pricks...

turk your hatred of italian football is ridiculous. get over it. Italy is a great place, and Italian football league is only really rivaled by the Spanish. accept it.

created nothing for 88 minutes? turk- this is just BULLSHIT because you are overly bias to where you are blind, or didnt watch the game. Milan and Lyon both had great chances first half

Second half Milan was ALL OVER THEIR AREA.....If you watched the game it was obvious....even watch the extended highlights......Lyon had one half chance 2nd half....

Nesta blew a great chance from the free kick.....

Serginho's 1-2 with Seedorf then a great opportunity on goal....

Kaka lays it back for Seedorf who gets off another great chance...

how about Serginho ALL OVER the Lyon defense????

or the double chance where the ball was cleared off the line?

Sheva's shot hitting BOTH POSTS???

thats not nothing.

But I agree it was some luck the other day...Milan 2nd half was playing pretty bad the last 15 mins and started playing the long ball s%$#! that doesnt work....frustrating because if they just kept it short and patient like they did the majority of the game they would have had no worries in creating chances....But Lyon couldnt make anything and Dida was solid....both Milan and Lyon played good first halves...its a shame Lyon couldnt have played Gaysenal or Inter because then they would be in the Semifinals, where Barcelona, Milan and Lyon deserve to be because they have looked better than any other teams in the tournament.

As for Gila....he didnt play last night.

he had a bad start to the season yeah....

But the guy has 17 goals in his first season.........thats pretty damn good.

As for Milan being pricks? galatasaray are pricks.

Milan has a great team that knows football. They arent arrogant like at evey other big club, they dont shell out millions constantly on new "superstars" for fans to tune in. Honestly now Turk if you give even a SHRED of objectivity you could see this. There are REASONS why players like Shevchenko, Nesta, Kaka, Pirlo, Kaladze, Maldini have absoltuley no interest in leaving Milan. They know it doesnt get much better in terms of loyalty and quality on the pitch and in the stands. Players at this club simply want to stay...

They have kept the same squad for the last 3 years and they know how to run a football club. They are not like douchbag clubs such as Real, Chelsea, Gey United, Inter, or Geybahce who spend $$$$ just so they can bring fans in and sell jerseys. This club has a dedication to the sport. When they make a signing, its got logic behind it on the pitch. When they spend out big money, its after a lot of analysis that it will be worth the cost. Gilardino is one of the Serie A's top scorers. Hes a poacher yeah, like Inzaghi who hell be replacing in the long run...

and as for the barca match......hopefully i will get tickets....and ill take pictures of any celebrations just for you! :P

Archived