Phantis Forums

Malesani Isn't hopeful for European Success

athinaios

trifilli the Parthenon is the greatest architectural triumph in the world; come on man. Thats good news from sportime even if its unofficial. The fact that they gave this guy over a season is an indication (I HOPE) that they're more willing to stick with a coach they sign for a period of time in order to give him a chance. Instead of buying and selling every six months which gets us nowhere.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, guys. A person's taste & preferences are, well, personal. My cave can be the best thing ever, according to me! Anyway, the point is Melitzana is cracking the door open in case he may have to exit, and he wants to do it graciously.

Clover22, I agree that we shouldn't be changing coaches every 6 months, and a coach should have ample time to prove himself. Having said this, I have to add: 1. Before a new hire, PAO needs to be wise and select very carefully. 2. Like a battle plan [or, should I say present US policy vs. Iraq] must be revised if it's proving catastrophic. Having more casualties just to show we "stay the course" isn't very smart in my opinion. I don't think M. is the coach to take PAO to the next level (and I mean a HIGHER level).

But, if you're rolling the dice and hiring idiots then no amount of time can make things better.

dont bring iraq in this....there is a lot people dont account for and only take the one side of things...

as for Malesani.......what catastrophic?

were in 2nd place, big deal. The point was to get this generation of players settled in. Not every season is for winning....the last couple ones yes but this is a new generation the team has a new face...the team has improved a lot since the begining of the year with the exception of crap defense that has ruined it for us in terms of resutls....but you dont crucify somebody over results he came here to improve the team and hes done that so far like it or not, theyre better than they were at the begining of the year...i dont hold malesani responsible but i feel its time the club invests in defenders because these guys had there chance and didnt prove adequate...

Xathikes Kenny ?

Ki ego hthela na nikhsei o Aris, alla edo einai tou PAO to forum. ;)

trifilli the Parthenon is the greatest architectural triumph in the world; come on man.

Parthenon is the most beautiful temple ever built. :tup:

It is unfortunately outnumbered and surrounded by what 50s ergolavoi call

"polykatoikeies", 90% of which should have been illegal to construct...

But who cares as long as there is $$$ to be made?

Monstrokatoikeies :tdown: have ruined an otherwise beautiful pre WWII Neoclassical Athens

Malesani misses his wife, and says Panathinaikos will be there with or without him...He thanks the fans, PAO deserves great fans!

Translation:

I was unemployed in Italy and was willing to come to PAO or anyone else that would hire me.

Now I have done some work, that teams (Italian teams) have noticed, and will be receiving offers.

PAO and their fans have been impatient, and I do not really want to stay.

The press is rude and I have to scream "cazzo" a lot. :LOL:

Since Tzigger is not that crazy about me either, let's divorce by mutual consent.

Everyone looks good that way ;)

PEACE

Archived