Phantis Forums

Iraklis - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Is Olympiakos going to win in Kaftsazoglou?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Olympiakos going to win in Kaftsazoglou?

• Yes
    • No
    • Draw

heres my post i predicted you would lose... & i was right... as far as the refs i was poking fun at an earlier post...

DONT BE TOO SENSITIVE TO THE TRUTH MTL....the refs have helped you enormously....

GIVE THEM A BONUS & F### OFF

Im not sensitive about the refs..we all know u benefit from them as much as we do.
if we benefited from the refs as much as u have, u would think we would have won more then 1 league title in the last 10 years ;)

p.s dnt give me crap that oly were so much better then pao in the last 10 years.... you and i know that BS... this jst goes to prove that ur statement is BS :huh:

P.S2, normally i dnt get involved with these retarted arguments :tdown:

well this is the 3rd topic ruined by PAO members staring their crap about europe and refs

they can never seem to accept a win by OSFP and have to always bring up rfes m*****es

3 topics in 3 weeks.

I come in here in this topic to discuss OSFP games and theres always people just bitching and bitching and bitching..about refs and refs and these exact same people just always post more here thne the green side and that my friend is very pathetic...and sad

this website is getting less and less enjoyable by the day

and just to give un an example: in the larissa - OSFP after BAR t posted somethign that started arguments.. I went and deleted the argument comments and what happened.. he started the same crap again. in that topic.. this topic and the atromito game comments.

Now of course u will turn around and say well im not helping the situation.... well I would not be in that situation if some people in here would just shut up and not bring up ref comments after every single offside.. foul. penalty.. etc ect and completely ignore the exact same things happenning to the pao games

thank you,.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now of course u will turn around and say well im not helping the situation.... well I would not be in that situation if some people in here would just shut up and not bring up ref comments after every single offside.. foul. penalty.. etc ect and completely ignore the exact same things happenning to the pao games

thank you,.

Hmmmmmmmmm huh yes i suppose its me and my pao buddys who always start things who always provoke you guys with our bitching yessss ahuh :rolleyes:

MTL & the rest of the oly members in here r angels :whistle:

they can never seem to accept a win by OSFP and have to always bring up rfes m*****es

and just to give un an example: in the larissa - OSFP after BAR t posted somethign that started arguments.. I went and deleted the argument comments and what happened.. he started the same crap again. in that topic.. this topic and the atromito game comments.

first of all YOU LOST..so we're talking about your loss here not you're win...

Do you even watch these games???

you post things as if you had never watched these games!!!!!!!

did you watch your team lose ?????

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

you know, sometimes i miss the time when i still was a little child. you didn't have to think about anything, you didn't had to take any responsibilities and just enjoy life. but every time i get back in here it is nice, because all of a sudden i feel like in kindergarden and being put back into that time...

first of all YOU LOST..so we're talking about your loss here not you're win...

Do you even watch these games???

you post things as if you had never watched these games!!!!!!!

did you watch your team lose ?????

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

i did not watch teh game today but they lostthey lost....

actually the question is did u watch the game?

because you seem to watch every osfp game for some reason and less of your team

:

MTL & the rest of the oly members in here r angels :whistle:

no were noy but this is 3 weeks in a row you guys have ruined 3 topics.

not that we havent done that in the past but 3 weeks in a row ruining topics about the constant bitching about the refs

like I said earlier.. that sad and pathetic

did u see the game paidi mou???? if u saw the fasi u would not say this... theres no point in me even wasting time about it i have seen posts n posts of typical comments lik this in our forum but i never waste time on it BUT THIS!!!!

imarton!!! tell me wht did nikopolidi do?? a) he didnt touch the ball with his hands b ) u cant say he pushed him or anything as he was falling down and his hands were literaly on the ground and c) dont give me any crap of obstruction or anything. he clearly got infront of the ball turned his psotion to cover the ball n epalle came rushing behind n put both his arms on his back pushing him. ELEOS! mathete ligi balla.. entaksei exoun ginei fasis meta apo fasis pou einai eksigimenes all min to xesoume to thema.. :angry:  :angry:

Well I m going to be frank with you.... in the contrary I ll expect you to be frank too...

Oxi tsoglani mou den to ida afto to paixnidi.... to akousa apo to radio "Metropolis"

Eki lei o speaker "Lathos kanis kyrie Terovitsa.. den symfono masi sou... eprepe na dokis kokkini ston Nikopolidi"

Lathos diko mou.. pou den to egrapsa thn pigi tou post mou.....

Alla les na mhn katalaveni kai mballa kai o Speaker ?

Kseris kati tsoglani mou.... sthn patrida lene... "Pio kala na xasis to mati sou...para to onoma sou"

Kai me tis pous.ties pou genikane.. (Den pistevo na amisvitis kai afto).. .to xasate to Onoma sas.....

"

Afou esi vlepis ta match tha ides kai to match... AEK - Oly 1-3 / Oly - AEK 3 : 0 [makes 6 points ]

1o Match

Isiame to 70-75 kerdisame 1 : 0 kai isastane sta mavra xalia sas... tipota den edixne oth tha allaksi kati sto paixnidi...

Kai omos genike kati... se mia psili mballia... o dikos mas o Malbassa.. kitazi thn mballa (vlema pros mballa) pou ine apano kai pefti kato... pai na thn klotsisi... kai ipsila apano kato 1.70 - 1.80 metra vriski thn Sola tou Okka.... o Okkas afto perimene... , pefti kato katethian... O Tsikinis trexi san trellos kai dini Penalty...

Den ixe prosthesi gia foul eki... giath to vlema tou paixti htan apano ston Ourano kai kitaze thn mballa... Telos Panton ... trexi o Tsikinis kai dini Penalty...

1 - 1 Apo to pouthena...

Katevenoume emis... o Krassas to pernai ton Georgato.... (sto idio meros pou o Kotsios efage Kokkini sto proto paixnidi ths Saison..)

O Georgatos... ton arpazi apo thn Mblousa kai ta Vrakia... kai ton katevasi kato...olopsixros... Dini foul alla oxi kitrini (tha htane h deuteri) o kurios Tsikinis

Entaxi ystera me 2 orea golakia .. to pirate to paixnidi....

2o Match

Eki emis isia me to 55-65 xanoume 1 - 0.... afti thn fora emis exoume ta mavra xalia mas..... Genete Corner.. to travame to Corner... o Lyberopoulos pairni kefalia mesa sta 5 metra o Anatolakis sikoni kai ta 2 xairia tou.. opos sto Volleyball kai kani Block....me ta 2 tentomena xairia... .. Moungkia o Kurios Tsikinis...

(To idio genike afto me Oly - OFH dio match pio ystera... alla esis to pirate to Penaltaki)

Giati afto ? Kai emis otan pairname Penalty... kai emis ystera mborousame na kanoume kati...kai na girnousame to paixnidi...opos esis sto proto paixnidi.... psychologia ine afti kai allasi...

PS. Na min to ksaxaso.. O Tsikinis htane Proedros sthn Thira 7 sthn Kalamata

Se parakalo grapsa mou kai esi gia ths fasis apano... mia esi vlepis ta match...

Alla mhn apofefgis se alla .....

PS II

Kai h Brasilia sto 82' epese to pio "attractive" podosfairo.... alla vgike ekso sta "quarterfinals" apo thn Italia.... Mia Italia pou efere 3 isoplies sta Group game 0-0, 0-0 kai 0-0 (2 points/win System)

Eas sfirisane ta korakia 50 - 50 kai na vlepame posous vathmous tha ixate tora mangies....

Giath genikane paraxena pragmata fetos... If it was coincidence or on purpose I can not prove it.... but very strange decisions were taken while Olympiakos was playing this saison....

did u see the game paidi mou???? if u saw the fasi u would not say this... theres no point in me even wasting time about it i have seen posts n posts of typical comments lik this in our forum but i never waste time on it BUT THIS!!!!

imarton!!! tell me wht did nikopolidi do?? a) he didnt touch the ball with his hands b ) u cant say he pushed him or anything as he was falling down and his hands were literaly on the ground and c) dont give me any crap of obstruction or anything. he clearly got infront of the ball turned his psotion to cover the ball n epalle came rushing behind n put both his arms on his back pushing him. ELEOS! mathete ligi balla.. entaksei exoun ginei fasis meta apo fasis pou einai eksigimenes all min to xesoume to thema.. :angry:

imarton!!! tell me wht did nikopolidi do?? a) he didnt touch the ball with his hands b ) u cant say he pushed him or anything as he was falling down and his hands were literaly on the ground and c) dont give me any crap of obstruction or anything. he clearly got infront of the ball turned his psotion to cover the ball n epalle came rushing behind n put both his arms on his back pushing him. ELEOS! mathete ligi balla.. entaksei exoun ginei fasis meta apo fasis pou einai eksigimenes all min to xesoume to thema.. :angry:

Prin grafis Crazy... na xeris gia ti milas...

Paidi mou = Tsoglani .......... ine to idio...

So who start it ? I mean with the Kindergarden...

Crazy... mou fenete oti ligo thn Psilokopanas ... paidou mou... (Gia na metaxiriso ta logia tou filou sou.... pou den sen piraxane katholou... Pistevo na mhn se piraxoune kai tora)

Panta Filika...

Kai ta vlepoume kai to Fthinoporo....

Gia sas...

Prin grafis Crazy... na xeris gia ti milas...

Paidi mou = Tsoglani .......... ine to idio...

So who start it ?

Crazy... mou fenete oti ligo thn Psilo kopanas ... paidou mou... (Gia na metaxiriso ta logia tou filou sou.... pou den sen piraxane katholou... Pistevo na mhn se piraxoune kai tora)

Panta Filika...

Kai ta vlepoume kai to Fthinoporo....

Gia sas...

den ksero pou akrivos to exeis dei kai se pio leksiko alla tsoglani den simainei paidi mou apo oti gnorizo me ta arketa ellinika pou milao.Tora gia ta kopanimata kai ta loipa den tha asxolitho idietera giati psaxnesai agoraki mou alla den tha sou kano to xatiraki simera.Makari na asxolousoun kai me tin omada sou oso asxoleisai me tin omada mou.Oso gia to ti tha doume to ftinoporo, min agxonesai akoma giati prota tha doume ti tha kanei i omadoula sou tis epomenes vdomadoules giati o vazelos paramoneuei kai to sentonaki mporei na min to deis ksana gia akoma mia xronia.so focus there palikaraki mou,ok?????

PANTA FILIKA ........................

third lately you spend the same amount of time with your fellow pikramenous (vazelous) saying the same stuff ALL the time.Can you guys get some new material because is getting extremely annoying.If you guys want to keep saying the same things over and over open your on topic because here you will not find one osfp supporter that will agree with you so move on.......

leave them alone

the people that write the

ref m*****es write it because they can never admit we have a better team

you think after winning 9 titles in 10 years they would actually accept it.

they also write it to make them selves sleep better at night over that fact that their team is s%$#!

Refs or not were still better as proven in the 3-0 game. the 2 games this year,.. the 4-1...going 4 years without beating us at 1 point it would sink in.

oh well.

Archived