Phantis Forums

Iraklis - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Is Olympiakos going to win in Kaftsazoglou?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Olympiakos going to win in Kaftsazoglou?

• Yes
    • No
    • Draw

Konstantinou out, Okkas in

Anatolakis out marich in

What happened to Anatolakis?? he is to blame for th goal and also have yellow card

But why did KOnstantinou go out?

Did Solit give up on the match?

Well Iraklis could not do it better

one early goal and than bunker i suppose , which Oly can not break, not without Rivaldo and some good laterals

To tell the truth, Ido not care about the goal, I car e about the 0 goals that we scored :nono:

Come on, If Ribo is watching it he will be more ill

AEK is breathing on opur necks

Where is the ref to give us a penalty now when we heed it (LOL)

I told you they give us gifts only when we do not need it

(But they give a non existent penalty os Saturday to barcelona when they needed it

Now it is 2:0

Is that what is our worth without Ribo???? (sigh)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more action Which was typical for this saison...

Epalle goes for a tete - tete he passes Nikopolidis... and Epalle was fouled by Nikopolidis....

Instead of foul in favour of Epalle.. and Red Card for Nikopolidis...

Terovitsas gives foul against the forward....

Gia sou Ellada..

One more action Which was typical for this saison...

Epalle goes for a tete - tete he passes Nikopolidis... and Epalle was fouled by Nikopolidis....

Instead of foul in favour of Epalle.. and Red Card for Nikopolidis...

Terovitsas gives foul against the forward....

Gia sou Ellada..

the usual pro gay-refs!

1 day the will all pay for this(next cl game)

u see Pao does this crap to influence the minds of its fans that Olympiakos didn't win the Prothalima they bought it

here i agree its not as if

A-they win games any different in greece then we do for this year as ine kala the refs

B- they clain we buy titles.. i didnt see them winning that title in 2004 in any better way then us.

the refs had a big part in that and we know that

the only people talking about refs IS YOU

if they were about the Atromitos highlights------watch the highlights man..theres no question doubt or any possibility of doubt for atromitos equalizer to be cancelled. Watch the linesman too....as for 2004....there was maybe 1-2 "controversial" calls that entire season try to pin on us for winning the league....its pretty f***** sad. and you try to say all the pao fans making comments about refereeing is bullshit you go and do the same thing.......anyways

important thing is at half:

IRA 1 - OSFP 0........Herrera good news for Ira to stay in 4th where they belong...

nice.. although this will be a tough game. 2-1 Iraklis... unless they decide to suspend more referees after this match too. At that point we all know what happened

from bar 7 comments

HRAKLHS-REFS ... OOPS I MEAN OSFP 0-1

from aek protathlima

So Im only talking about the refs?

What you cant read all of a sudeden

Read up and read those comments

I cant believe u don

u see Pao does this crap to influence the minds of its fans that Olympiakos didn't win the Prothalima they bought it

here i agree its not as if

A-they win games any different in greece then we do for this year as ine kala the refs

B- they clain we buy titles.. i didnt see them winning that title in 2004 in any better way then us.

the refs had a big part in that and we know that

the only people talking about refs IS YOU

if they were about the Atromitos highlights------watch the highlights man..theres no question doubt or any possibility of doubt for atromitos equalizer to be cancelled. Watch the linesman too....as for 2004....there was maybe 1-2 "controversial" calls that entire season try to pin on us for winning the league....its pretty f***** sad. and you try to say all the pao fans making comments about refereeing is bullshit you go and do the same thing.......anyways

important thing is at half:

IRA 1 - OSFP 0........Herrera good news for Ira to stay in 4th where they belong...

nice.. although this will be a tough game. 2-1 Iraklis... unless they decide to suspend more referees after this match too. At that point we all know what happened

from bar 7 comments

HRAKLHS-REFS ... OOPS I MEAN OSFP 0-1

from aek protathlima

So Im only talking about the refs?

What you cant read all of a sudeden

Read up and read those comments

I cant believe u don�t think your team gets pushes.

My god.. Oh well I iguess some people live in fantasy land

as fas as the comment about 1-2 calls going for you... and it irritates you that people mention ref pushes are a reason y u won the title,,,, maybe not you but 90 % of the greens in here base our titles on refs..

so what I cant do the same?

of course----every team gets a lucky call now and then. There have been some from PAO in the past for sure. But I cant help but see the replays EVERYtime OSFP plays they always happen to get these calls latley...I usually dont bitch about it. OSFP has played the best and most consistent/ gotten some luck in getting late goals and they deserve to win it this year assuming they finish first in the standings...But seeing calls so bizarre and unfair (the Atromitos game got me pretty worked up) match in match out and OSFP fans will instead of admitting it just say oh we have this many titles or all you do is bitch....

and i didnt notice bar7s comment.....i was reffereing to PAO fans bitching but idid see the xanoumi post. as for you doing the same- yeah go ahead but dont bash us for bitching about refs if youre gonna do it yourself...

whatever. nobody has anything to worry about.

Im hoping AEK drop a ton of points and Ira takes their 3rd because Iraklis is the better team this year.....If they had a Lybe up top with Herrera they could have gone for CL..but AEK is higher up because they have a few great players like Katsouranis, Lybe and Cesar..... as a team effort i feel Ira are doing great...teams and successes like Ira, Xanthi, and other teams starting to make good performances is proof along with the Euro 2004 that the league is getting better. Just because greek teams got unlucky in europe this year doesnt mean its discredited already...dont buy that crap. Greece is one of the top countries in europe for sports be proud of it :gr:

Well Well

These AO fans are something else

Even when we lose they complain about the refs

And they want Iraklis to be in the 3rd place

Very well, but they forget who is in the 3rd place

Not Oly NOt AEK

but PAO

In the next match i hope that the Oly players will be used to be Ribo-less ' and win as they did in the last match

Nothing is lost yet' but it can be if "the team without big names" does not wake up

Let us pray for it

It makes for a good protathlima when teams like Iraklis who are very strong can beat the Reds.. Good win for Iraklis Bravo sto Epalle kai ston Poursaitdes for a strong game..

Konstantinou got injured thats why he was replaced..With no Rivaldo and Konstantinou Larisa might even get to the cup final..Should be interesting...

Go to the Iraklix forUm then

Their site is good, much more than their pitch, which is more adequate for mud wrestling,

Poor castillo tryedto dribble in the water, as they say in BAM.GR

It is true that such a pitch is more disturbing to a team who is used to play moving the ball on the ground ,but it is no erxcuse

NOBODY IN OLY KNOW TO PKAY AIR BALL?? ONLY rIVALDO??

The scandalous pitch diD not seem to distrurb the Iraklis players

I have said - I do not care about the goals, but i care about the lack of fighting spirit, the players were apatic, they did not respect the dress they were wearing, or they were all unit? i do not know

i hope Soliet find some remedy (to riibo's' virus and to the lack of spirit of the team just in the end when it is so necessary

As to the fans, NOW IS THE TIME TO SUPPORT, not to boo, we can say anything in the forum' but you that come to the pitch, please support

It is easy to support when the team is winning. Now is the time when they need it most

Some reactions as "wishes" to castillo to get cancer. are not human and out of place

Go to the Iraklix forUm then

Their site is good, much more than their pitch, which  is more adequate for mud wrestling,

Poor castillo tryedto dribble in the water, as they say in BAM.GR

u said it- both teams play on the same pitch thats no excuse

as for you bizarre post before..........

1- AO?

2- i complain about the ref after Osfp loses? i wasnt complaining for s%$#! about refs i was talking with montreal about the issue of fans talking about the refs and brought up last weeks game as an example...if you dont beleive me read the godamn post instead of making assumptions after seeing keywords refs and Iraklis 3rd place... I was talking about how i WANTED IRAKLIS to take 3rd because they deserve it for all the hard work this season.

3- stop stalking rivaldo

@makelele:

here are the goals...

Herrera's goal

Epalle's goal

@montreal i get where ur comin from....but also u said it urself...all those posts where coming from the same person.

:LOL: nice.. although this will be a tough game. 2-1 Iraklis... unless they decide to suspend more referees after this match too. At that point we all know what happened

heres my post i predicted you would lose... & i was right... as far as the refs i was poking fun at an earlier post...

DONT BE TOO SENSITIVE TO THE TRUTH MTL....the refs have helped you enormously....

GIVE THEM A BONUS & F### OFF

heres my post i predicted you would lose... & i was right... as far as the refs i was poking fun at an earlier post...

DONT BE TOO SENSITIVE TO THE TRUTH MTL....the refs have helped you enormously....

Im not sensitive about the refs..we all know u benefit from them as much as we do.

Im not sensitive about the refs..we all know u benefit from them as much as we do.
this is untrue

on the game now.. jesus sollid stop playing toure back!!! :angry: if anything toure should have been put up forward after the half in more hope of aerial ability cs as we saw i balla kato den paizotan.. and he is more of a forward player as he has stated many times.. no excuse for the pitch they won fair n square and he should watch wht he says because without our big name the team has been absolute crap without him.. kai ego thelo omada megale.. alla apoti fainetai auti ti stigmi i omada stirizetai se enan paixti...

if we benefited from the refs as much as u have, u would think we would have won more then 1 league title in the last 10 years ;)

p.s dnt give me crap that oly were so much better then pao in the last 10 years.... you and i know that BS... this jst goes to prove that ur statement is BS :huh:

P.S2, normally i dnt get involved with these retarted arguments :tdown:

Archived