Phantis Forums

MMMPAOK - Panathinaikos

dimitriis

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW YOU WON 1-0 AGAINST A TEAM WHO CANT AFFORD TO PAY WAGES OR EVEN FIX THE STADIUM. YOU WON 1-0 AGAINST A TEAM WHO HAVNT WON FOR ABOUT 6 GAMES NOW! WELL DONE!

SHAME YOU CANT WIN IN EUROPE!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WOW YOU WON 1-0 AGAINST A TEAM WHO CANT AFFORD TO PAY WAGES OR EVEN FIX THE STADIUM. YOU WON 1-0 AGAINST A TEAM WHO HAVNT WON FOR ABOUT 6 GAMES NOW! WELL DONE!

yes we won... still is PAOK... whatever ta provlimata pou exei.

to yfaki sou den katalava... an den mporei as fygei apo to protathlima... dil ti eprepe o pao na kanei??? na ton lipithei kai na katsei na xasei????? ase mas re file na poume....

ma etsi pou to eipe, san na itan spoudaio prama!

Tha'rthei h wpa tou PAOK pou den tha exoun provlimata kai tha katharisei oles tis omades.

esi file mou, den tha deis tin omada sou fetos sto champions league. oute provlimata exei h "trifillara" kai mono me 1-0 kerdise to paok...

MA KIRIE MALEZANI TELL ME YOUR SECRET TO SUCCESS...

no need to be bitter man..relax

we got what we expected... what do you expect from you're sad team??? seems like not much

Good win.... :tup:

Tha'rthei h wpa tou PAOK pou den tha exoun provlimata kai tha katharisei oles tis omades.

esi file mou, den tha deis tin omada sou fetos sto champions league. oute provlimata exei h "trifillara" kai mono me 1-0 kerdise to paok...

we still have 7 games.....

Very very dull game with few chances and the only prize being the 3 pts.

The 2nd half was some improvement from the 1st

but hardly anything to get excited about.

It's good to see we kept a clean sheet though at times

the defense consistently shows the same frailties as the

beginning of the season.

I can't understand for the life of me why Equi was on the left.

This reminds me of previous odd decisions such as playing Seric in

the middle (and left extreme) & Biscan at CB.

Shifting your 'best' player from his normal position to an area

of the park where he has never played at all this season .... I

don't know what to say !!

Its good to see Leontiou getting a chance in the middle but

I'd expect this only when Gonzalez isn't playing.

It astounds me what Pap has to do to get his contract extended

but if his goal today doesn't finally wake up those fu"*ers at HQ then stuff

the lot of 'em.

mbaok4, you are right man. PAO beating mpaok 1-0 is a disgrace. Any team worth its salt should thrash mbaok 6-0 at least. If they don;t they are s%$#!.

We are shiiit this year, you are shiiitter, now you happy :P

^^^ Den einai 8ema na paradextw egw kati. Paradosiaka etsi einai. Opws eseis exete tsatsous to Aigalew, ton Panhleiako, ton Akrathto, thn Kerkura ktl. ;)

you forget Ionikos..... hehehe!!!

i thought you guys are here to talk about paok-pao game????we dont want to iretate your baboula moderator now,do we????but i forgot there was no bad news about your team since it was an away game with no fans???right???? ;)

:o

Baboulas me???? :la:

Actually it would be better if they were fans in Toumpa..Our players admitted that too...And there would be PAO fans as well...

P.S. Boooooooooooooooooooo........................scared ya? :D

:o

Baboulas me???? :la:

Actually it would be better if they were fans in Toumpa..Our players admitted that too...And there would be PAO fans as well...

P.S. Boooooooooooooooooooo........................scared ya? :D

no honey,i was not talking about you.

oh please.....that doesnt mean s%$#!. PAOK are horrendous in europe, and about the wages it has nothign to do with anything. Look at Galatasaray who are in worse problems than BAOK and they fought back to tie up for first place...so no excuses. BAOK is just a shitty club....the real macedonian-thessaloniki teams are Ira and Aris. even kalamaria is a much better team.

BAOK is just a shitty club....the real macedonian-thessaloniki teams are Ira and Aris. even kalamaria is a much better team.

Complex on display.

You mean Iraklis that has 3,000 fans and finishes above PAOK in the league once in 20 years, or Aris that plays in B' division, or Kalamaria that spent most of their life in the 2nd division.

Archived