Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Xanoumia

dimitriis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min ypotimate to Uefa....Etsi opws einai i omada kalitera na paei mia xronia UEFA na psithei kai meta CL....An einai na paroume ti deyteri thesi,na paiksoume prokrimatika,na ta tsepwsei o Tzigger kai tou xronou na trwme goal,na mou leipei.....

Fysika kai pisteyw pws CL kai PANATHINAIKOS pane mazi alla etsi opws mas katantisan.... :tdown:

To mono pou elpizw einai oti aneksartitws thesews pou tha bgoume tha ginoun sobares metagrafes<allwste mi ksexname oti den eginan to xeimwna giati ithelan na to psaksoun perissotero>alliws...tha epibebaiwthoun oi apopseis twn perissoterwn gia to tzigger...

P.S.1 Nai mwre i Zenit ksepetakse ti Rosenborg tis opoias to prwtathlima exei teleiwsei edw kai mines kai termatise......kapou sti mesi??Kindyneye kai me ypobinasmo kapoia stigmi... :whistle:

P.S.2 Sto gipedo tin Kyriaki tha einai kai 2000 Aekakia...As elpisoume oloi oti de tha ginoun epeisodia... :la:

I agree with Grace. We don't have a team for the CL. Don't be fooled by the recent results. Our defense is not good, and many of our players are young & inexperienced. The good thing about this disastrous season (if we can find one) is that we were thrown out of any major competition early so we could get rid of the crappy players and give chances to the younger ones. But a team takes a while to gel.

I think OLY is worse off and it'll show, again, in the big guys play (CL). I do think that PAO should go to UEFA for one year, get the domestic title while building a good team. We don't have the team to go after several big targets yet.

Though, I predict that we'll win our first derby this season on Sunday! :tup:

Min ypotimate to Uefa....Etsi opws einai i omada kalitera na paei mia xronia UEFA na psithei kai meta CL....An einai na paroume ti deyteri thesi,na paiksoume prokrimatika,na ta tsepwsei o Tzigger kai tou xronou na trwme goal,na mou leipei.....

Fysika kai pisteyw pws CL kai PANATHINAIKOS pane mazi alla etsi opws mas katantisan.... :tdown:

To mono pou elpizw einai oti aneksartitws thesews pou tha bgoume tha ginoun sobares metagrafes<allwste mi ksexname oti den eginan to xeimwna giati ithelan na to psaksoun perissotero>alliws...tha epibebaiwthoun oi apopseis twn perissoterwn gia to tzigger...

P.S.1 Nai mwre i Zenit ksepetakse ti Rosenborg tis opoias to prwtathlima exei teleiwsei edw kai mines kai termatise......kapou sti mesi??Kindyneye kai me ypobinasmo kapoia stigmi... :whistle:

P.S.2 Sto gipedo tin Kyriaki tha einai kai 2000 Aekakia...As elpisoume oloi oti de tha ginoun epeisodia... :la:

pou to akouses oti tha einai 2.000 aekakia sto gipedo????? :blink:

P.S.1 Nai mwre i Zenit ksepetakse ti Rosenborg tis opoias to prwtathlima exei teleiwsei edw kai mines kai  termatise......kapou sti mesi??Kindyneye kai me ypobinasmo kapoia stigmi... :whistle:

pou to akouses oti tha einai 2.000 aekakia sto gipedo????? :blink:
Police,EPO,PAO and AEK got together last week and agree to give AEK 2000 tickets for Sundays game. I think that is good but i hope NO TROUBLE IS going to happen.

:gr: I'm a PAO fanatic but I don't hate other teams and their fans (those who behave that is). They're all Greeks and the vast majority of them are decent people. The few alites spoil the fan and make the Greece look like a barbaric country. Just think about your own family.... I'm sure you have members that support different teams. Do they deserve to be beat up about it?

Anyway, I'd suggest that the veterans of both clubs facing each other, to sit together on the stands. It's about time that when we go to the "gipedo" it's to enjoy the game and the sport. And, of course, they should find a way to have fans of both teams present at all games. :gr:

AEK WILL GET THERE ASS HANDED TO THEM.. WE need the win for CL...Mr Gkekas has to show his class if he is a real striker he does it agianst the nobodys were waitng for him to make history in this derby.....Everyone has to play good if we want a win..AEK will LOSE!!!

wow, :o

didnt expect to read that....

My friends there is no life after Europe...

The rest is just practice :whistle:

PEACE

I agree we do not have a CL worthy team, unless serious acquisitions occur in the summer. :LOL:

I would not mind the UEFA where we have a far better chance of success.

What is sad however, is that an even weaker AEK would represent Greece in the CL. If AEK can do Greece :gr: justice in the CL, then I have NO problem with the Uefa.

When I said Europe, I included the Uefa cup, which I never underestimated :not:

If PAO cannot beat AEK then second place will not tbe deserved.

Remember last year?

My prediction according to the team's strengths, is PAO will win, since Malesani is fighting for his job one more time...and Santos is NOT ;)

PEACE

three hours until game time...

i wonder what will be said after the match...

will malesani's job be in jeopardy?

will gonzales be questioned if pao doesnt win?

or will it be AEK who's transfers over the winter will not have payed dividends as this might be their 3rd loss in 6 games...

time will tell who wll finish second...

but it is funny that after pao lost to osfp at karaiskaki, everyone said that we will finish third or even lower and now pao is nearly favoured to fnish second...

i still think that if they win today, PAO has a good chance of slipping into the CL spot..

but i was thinking just like others have said, maybe the uefa would be the best thing for pao...

a chance to maybe get some points for our country and maybe make a small run...

but everything in europe is about the draw...the luck of the draw...

later skaters..

Archived