Phantis Forums

AEK-Larissa

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

On Sunday, we meet Larissa at OAKA. Again, a big match before the derby against Olympiacos next week. We must not underestimate our opponent this week, and take care of business.

Also, watch out for Lyberopolous and his cards. Next yellow, and he's out. Cross our fingers that it won't come this weekend!!! :tup:

He'll get the yellow and BYE BYE

If he doesn't get the yellow look for AEK to be more "tame" on the field and coming away w/ either a draw or a 1-0 victory...

:box: You wish for Lybe to be out.. Re you are scared? Oh well. Awin for us with any score so you can go to the next game against Oly and win that one too. :tup:

Following today's cup game, the anger accumulating all this year, culminated inside me, which led me to the following sad realisation:

As embarrassing as it sounds and taking into account that PAO is in no position to compete for first place, I will admit that I want AEK to win the title! Hence, I would like to see you WIN from now on. Although your team sucks a ss (like both PAO and Gay), I will still prefer you to win it instead of the gay. I am just tired of this corrupted team that is boosted by EVERYONE to win yet another championship, particularly this year when they're probably the worst team of the past decade. Even now that OSFP plays really crap boring football, we (PAO and AEK) are incompetent to win it. Shame on our teams!

i love it.vazelia+xanoumakia working together against the enemy.yeah baby.dimitri if you want to help them just let them win the game with you and they are going to be ok.oups i forgot,they don t need your help because they already whooped you one time what 3-0 or something in the last 15 minutes and you guys were talking about referis back then, didn t you?? about gekas goal??????worst team??? we have like 5-2 score differnce in 2 games with you and you have 3-0 against aek right???? it is all good.

So what did do today Liberopoulos... to those, who saw the game ?

We would be much faster and unpredictable without him...

I think I would have to agree. Even though Lymbe has saved us so many times his moves are extremely predictable and he is slow. I'm not so sure this is the time to take him out but at least for next season i don't know if he should be starting. Hopefully Kapetano will gel with the team.

I really hate to seem like someone who wants to get rid of players once they don't seem to be doing anything especially a player like Lymbe that has played well for us and given us so many games. But the truth is he may be part of the problem in our offense. Soares that cant score even if the keeper was taking a walk and Lymbe that cant make the quick moves we need upfront are really hurting us.

Hopefully we will see a more creative side next week.

:tup: aek !!in CL for sure !

Dont talk too soon my friend, PAO are only 6 points behind us and we play Oly and Pao away in the next 3 games. Slip up in both these games and we are level with Pao.

Until it is only mathematically possible i think people should not talk about such things, the last few years we have fadded, like 2 seasons ago when we had the Championship!!

Bravo AEK on the win last night!!! We need a possitive result against Oly next weekend!!!!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I think I would have to agree. Even though Lymbe has saved us so many times his moves are extremely predictable and he is slow. I'm not so sure this is the time to take him out but at least for next season i don't know if he should be starting. Hopefully Kapetano will gel with the team.

I really hate to seem like someone who wants to get rid of players once they don't seem to be doing anything especially a player like Lymbe that has played well for us and given us so many games. But the truth is he may be part of the problem in our offense. Soares that cant score even if the keeper was taking a walk and Lymbe that cant make the quick moves we need upfront are really hurting us.

Hopefully we will see a more creative side next week.

I like your avater... I hope it's getting real next Sunday B)

Lybe is good, if you give him the ball into the penalty box area...

But I think it's not enough for AEK.....

Kapetanios shows good promise... to take Lybe's position next... year... as Lybe is not getting faster anyway next year....

I would see Lybe as a joker..

Soares... has not not enough class... that s way he misses a lot of goals...

He is strong and fast...

Im sure that, if Santos would change his system with 2 points Kapetanios / Venlysky ... we would be much dangerous upfront...

But he does not like the 4 4 2

Slowly Tziortziopoulos is coming back.. ., we missed him badly last saison.. .with him we would have got 3 / 4 additional points last saison

I think I would have to agree.  Even though Lymbe has saved us so many times his moves are extremely predictable and he is slow.  I'm not so sure this is the time to take him out but at least for next season i don't know if he should be starting.  Hopefully Kapetano will gel with the team. 

I like your avater... I hope it's getting real next Sunday B)

so now that means that you'll throw horses in the stadium instead of the players? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

Archived