Phantis Forums

What's in the media..

dimitriis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you know megale that it all comes down to the money. Whoever pays wins. Everyone else competes in this fight with one hand tied behind their back.

One day all the games that were bought will come to light and the gavroi won't be able to show their face again.

dimitri that is not my sxolio,i just found it there and since i didn t watch or heard the game i was trying to get some info about it.that is why i didn t make any comments on it.half the sites say black,the other half white.i just think is funny that all the talk about refferis started before osfp-pao game and now it is just keep going,and going and going.that is why i am dying to watch the osfp-aek and aek-pao games for further conversations about refs.

Tzigger is waisting his time.

He is once again not getting it.

Instead of running his mouth, about the obvious.

He should be investing some time in finding evidence, about all the scandals.

That is if he is really interested in proof, and not just demagogue ;)

Then again, there was plenty of proof, (audio tapes, documents) when the "paraga" scandal was uncovered, and still nothing happened. :blink:

PEACE

;) Can someone explain (from an unbiased point of view) what happened and what the deal is with this "PARAGA" business scandal what ever it is bc it is something that im not sure of...thanks ;)

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT HISTORIC "O OLYMPIAKOS KAI TO AIGALEW NA KERDIZOUN K OI ALLOI NA PANE NA G@####N", AND THE PARAGA OF THAT ERA, I RECENTLY HEARD ON ERA-SPORT THAT THE CASE HAS RE-OPENED!

SO IT IS PROBABLE THAT YOU LEARN REAL-TIME ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, AGAIN!!!!!!!!

what the deal is with this "PARAGA" business scandal

Adoni:

iliasdim, is correct.

"O OLYMPIAKOS KAI TO AIGALEW NA KERDIZOUN K OI ALLOI NA PANE NA G@####N",

That was a quote from an audiotape introduced as evidence.

Very briefly. There was audio evidence of refs and supervisors, amongst others, that implicated many in a match fixing conspiracy.

Let's just say that some, had more to loose than others ;)

PEACE

Archived