Phantis Forums

What's in the media..

dimitriis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you heard this idiotic statement?

"H mish Ellada einai olympiakoi, kai h allh anti-olympiakoi" :LOL:

According to the small mindedness of some low intellect level gaurous, everyone hates their team. That statement, must not hold true for refs...

I guess, teams play dirty vs gauro, and receive more "cards" :whistle:

I would be very interested in similar statistics, in European competitions,

for games vs PAO and Osfp B)

PEACE

here in belgium they talk about fixed games...

la louviere in particularly...

many heavy bets were made in china in insignificant games according to betfair and another famous betting site... already 8 names were given 2 the public...

all was made by the chinese mafia..

lets see in greece whats happening naoum..

AEK GIA PROTATHLIMA

I would be very interested in similar statistics, in European competitions,

for games vs PAO and Osfp B)

That would be the ultimate validation for our statistical tests :LOL:
I'll say it again... The Gavrakia pay for all these stats in EUROPE :LOL:

To me, these stats are no surprise whatsoever. Only a complete idiot could believe that they are ALL simply down to refereeing 'mistakes'. And only brainwashed Olympiakos fans could believe that they won so many protathlimata fairly. I was never fooled but they fooled themselves into believing their own greatness.

The gavroi have been paying for their theft in Europe EVERY YEAR as they have never managed to qualify from their group or win a game away from home.

To me, these stats are no surprise whatsoever. Only a complete idiot could believe that they are ALL simply down to refereeing 'mistakes'. And only brainwashed Olympiakos fans could believe that they won so many protathlimata fairly. I was never fooled but they fooled themselves into believing their own greatness.

The gavroi have been paying for their theft in Europe EVERY YEAR as they have never managed to qualify from their group or win a game away from home.

and how do u explain the sfaliares 5dares u copped in europe this year ?

u get the same pushes in greece from the refs liek we do and this year even with the free penalties u get u still cant win

then u have to go make a dvd how u get robbed !!!!!!!!!!!!

brainwahsed?> maybe.. but at least were not brainwashed to thinking were a great european team like PAO thinks they are!

We don't think we are a great European team. We simply believe we are better than you. But of course that wouldn't be difficult :P

u get the same pushes in greece from the refs liek we do...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May be you don't read Greek??? Go and read the stats on fouls for/against, red/yellow cards for/against, penalties for/against a few posts above. There is a huge difference between them. Then think before you speak :)

We don't think we are a great European team. We simply believe we are better than you. But of course that wouldn't be difficult :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May be you don't read Greek??? Go and read the stats on fouls for/against, red/yellow cards for/against, penalties for/against a few posts above. There is a huge difference between them. Then think before you speak :)

better then us ?

insults and jokes.. yes

crying and bitching ? there you are KINGS

on the field: Proven over and over on the field with or without the refs we are better

as usual youre missing the point...u still get the free help from the refs regardless if we get more..

soccer is not a sport that the numbers can prove anyone right or wrong.you can play better all the game,have thousand of opportunities and still manage to lose the game if the other team scores in one counteratack.is not like basketball that if you have a better percentage you will propably win the game.you guys should give it a rest already with the refs.it is your excuse for everything.if you or your management have any kind of proof,bank accounts-refs with briefcases full of money-something,PLEASE make us the favor and make it public.nothing would make me happier if you guys have that proof.since tho that so far not only you but even kids from other teams start using the same karamelitsa yeap i believe that in greece you are either osfp supporter or hate them to death.nobody likes the champ and we happen to be that the last decade or so.by the way dimitri panos statement is"We don't think we are a great European team. We simply believe we are better than you".he never said europe clearly like you say.that is what propably he meant to say because in greece you were,are and will be(unless something drastic happens from your management)always going to be our PELATES.sorry if i offended anyone,i REALLY didn t meant to and as my psycho friend pitty likes to say TA TA.......... :LOL: or somethig like it

.you guys should give it a rest already with the refs.it is your excuse for everything.if you or your management have any kind of proof,bank accounts-refs with briefcases full of money-something,PLEASE make us the favor and make it public.nothing would make me happier if you guys have that proof.

I have asked for this on more then 1 occasion and they always counter atatck with our european record

they have exposed corruption in germany. italy.. belgium... maybe the people that always blame the refs shoudl call the people that exposed that corruption and bring them to greece to expose the corruption that exists in greece with OSFP PAO and AEK who are always favoured by the refs,,,,

if you or your management have any kind of proof,bank accounts-refs with briefcases full of money-something,PLEASE make us the favor and make it public.nothing would make me happier if you guys have that proof.since tho that so far not only you but even kids from other teams start using the same karamelitsa yeap i believe that in greece you are either osfp supporter or hate them to death.

Poso xronwn les oti eisai? 30? File den tha prospathisw egw na se peisw gia tipota. Den to exw skopo allwste kai den m'endiaferei. Pairne esy ta prwtathlimata sou, panigurize me thn proedrara sou kai tous upallilous tou (vlepe videaki Vasileiou pio panw) kai pisteue oti i diaitisia einai apla anikani kai den exei dolo! Diavaze tis "antikeimenikes" sou pou umnoun tin omadara sou kai genika pisteue kai mi ereuna. Egw kserw se poia xwra eimai, kserw poioi dioikoun to podosfairo kai gnwrizw polu kala posa apo ta 7+2 prwtathlimata pire o Olympiakos giati eixe kaluteri omada. Kai auto m'endiaferei.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better then us ?

as usual youre missing the point...u still get the free help from the refs regardless if we get more..

this sound like an admission by a gavro that they get more help by the refs.... :LOL: :LOL:

good job by PANOS 13 for cornering this gavro. :nw: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ooouuuusssttttttt gavri :LOL:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better then us ?

this sound like an admission by a gavro that they get more help by the refs.... :LOL: :LOL:

good job by PANOS 13 for cornering this gavro. :nw: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ooouuuusssttttttt gavri :LOL:

we know we get the refs helpbut unlike some people oin this forum.. we admit it

we dont turn the other way and pretend we didnt see it

Prime example:

Refs dont give penalty to aek allowing u to stay 2nd place and in the C.L

and how do you follow that up ?

with 2 pentares and a bunch of rezili in europe...based on referres decisions in greece . what happened there ?

and even that 1 title in 9 years you have .. kiafto with the refs help just like ours

tora you can disagree and say the refs never help the greens. I might as well believe in the easter bunny or santa clause

everyone is still looking for the answer to the question.. Why does PAO suck sooo much in europe...

because the pushes the refs fgive PAO with free penalties (which they still cant win) these thigns dont happen in europe..

maybe you should bring douros.. vassaras and others to the C.L maybe you might not get embarrassesd like this year

its slick how you alter my statements & put them in quotes :LOL: your a loser :LOL:

answer the question that was reflected on your team..you've proven it again that you cant read :LOL: :LOL:

25 yrs ago today you fans dieds & your team dies year in year outin europe!!!!! we rest your souls.... losers

Archived