Phantis Forums

What's in the media..

dimitriis

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't think we are a great European team. We simply believe we are better than you. But of course that wouldn't be difficult :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May be you don't read Greek??? Go and read the stats on fouls for/against, red/yellow cards for/against, penalties for/against a few posts above. There is a huge difference between them. Then think before you speak :)

better then us ?

as usual youre missing the point...u still get the free help from the refs regardless if we get more..

this sound like an admission by a gavro that they get more help by the refs.... :LOL: :LOL:

good job by PANOS 13 for cornering this gavro. :nw: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ooouuuusssttttttt gavri :LOL:

we know we get the refs helpbut unlike some people oin this forum.. we admit it

we dont turn the other way and pretend we didnt see it

Prime example:

Refs dont give penalty to aek allowing u to stay 2nd place and in the C.L

and how do you follow that up ?

with 2 pentares and a bunch of rezili in europe...based on referres decisions in greece . what happened there ?

and even that 1 title in 9 years you have .. kiafto with the refs help just like ours

tora you can disagree and say the refs never help the greens. I might as well believe in the easter bunny or santa clause

ANY FAN YOU ASK, HE WOULD SAY THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST YEARS FOR PANATHINAIKOS...AND IT SURE IS!

ON THE OTHER HAND YOU SEEM TO CONSIDER YOUR TEAM SO GREAT WITH A SERIOUS COACH, AND A COUPLE OF TOP CLASS PLAYERS (ex. RIVALDO,TOURE)

YET, PAO WAS THE TEAM THAT WAS PLAYING UNTIL THE LAST MATCH WETHER THEY WOULD CONTINUE IN EUROPE(EVEN IF WE HAD 5) WHILE OLYMPIAKOS WAS SURELY LAST FROM A GROUP THAT HAD THIS YEAR'S ROSENBORG!!!!!!!!!!!!AND DON'T FORGET THAT YOU HAD A 4ara FROM LYON(AT KARAISKAKI)......

I TELL YOU THIS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN THE WORST PAO CAN COMPARE EASILY WITH A VERY GOOD OLY IN EUROPEAN COMPETITIONS....YOU KNOW VERY WELL HOW A GOOD PAO DOES AND I'M SURE YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.

TALKING ABOUT GREECE THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I TELL YOU:

SPATHAS: "O OLYMPIAKOS KAI TO AIGALEW NA KERDIZOUN KAI OI ALLOI NA PANE NA G@####OYNE"

IF THIS WAS NOT A SCANDAL THEN WHAT WAS??????????

WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU WANT???????????

ONLY IN GREECE AND RED-EPO SUCH A STORY WOULD PASS UN-NOTICED......

IF THERE WERE LAWS AND JUSTICE AROUND HERE, TELL ME IN WHAT DIVISION SHOULD OLYMPIAKOS PLAY NOW???????????

OLA KOYKOYLONONTAI KAI OLA KSEXNIOUNTAI ARKEI NA EXOUME TO KEFALAKI MAS HSYXO....APORW PWS DEN BGHKE O MAKHS META NA PEI OTI TON KOROIDEPSANE!!!

P.S.1 FOR THE 1 TITLE, AS EINAI KALA O MANWLAKHS KAI OXI OI REFS!

P.S.2 IN TEN YEARS I CAN REMEMBER ONLY 1 REF PLAYED AGAINST OLY (AWAY IN XANTHI) AND YOU ALMOST MADE IT LOOK LIKE THERE WAS A PLAN OF DESTROYING OLYMPIAKOS.....ELEOS!!!!YOU SEE...THE FIRST TIME IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT :P BUT AFTER THAT YOU (WE) GET USED TO IT

Montreal:

Yes we have been helped by referees, yes yes yes. But look at the difference between us in fouls for/against, penalties for/against and red/yellow cards for/against. The different is 60%.

60%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me any other league in Europe where the difference between two top teams is this much.

Did you watch the Vassiliou video? This is a referee that is supposed to be nutral, or at least he is supposed to show that he is nutral. Yet look at him lamenting when Konstantinou misses a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next match he denied Kalithea a clear penalty against gavro!!!!

Montreal:

Yes we have been helped by referees, yes yes yes. But look at the difference between us in fouls for/against, penalties for/against and red/yellow cards for/against. The different is 60%.

60%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me any other league in Europe where the difference between two top teams is this much.

Did you watch the Vassiliou video? This is a referee that is supposed to be nutral, or at least he is supposed to show that he is nutral. Yet look at him lamenting when Konstantinou misses a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next match he denied Kalithea a clear penalty against gavro!!!!

ti na sopu po Im for the changes in refs as much as you alla please

denying kalithe a penbalty ke esis ta idia s**** kanate fetos when they denioed them a penalty agaisnt you and same with aek

so please spare me this only with OSFP and nobody else these things happen 2

YET, PAO WAS THE TEAM THAT WAS PLAYING UNTIL THE LAST MATCH WETHER THEY WOULD CONTINUE IN EUROPE(EVEN IF WE HAD 5) WHILE OLYMPIAKOS WAS SURELY LAST FROM A GROUP THAT HAD THIS YEAR'S ROSENBORG!!!!!!!!!!!!AND DON'T FORGET THAT YOU HAD A 4ara FROM LYON(AT KARAISKAKI)......

Ok but your group wasnt eaxclty that hard

i mean the 2nd place tem finished with 7 PTS not 12 like ours

THE POINT IS THAT WE BOTH GOT WHAT WE DESERVED, WHILE WE HAD ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS EVER.....UNLIKE YOU.

your braindead... CAN YOU READ??? OR ANSWER A QUESTION????

A BAD PAO TEAM OF THIS YEAR PLAYED TILL THE LAST GAME TO QUALIFY TO CONTINUE IN THE CL & YOU RESPOND WITH THAT!!!! braindead :blink:

Ok guys enough, we've been through our European "successes" this year 123454663435 times. Give it a rest! We will not convince thrinomtl and he will not convince us.

I think we should focus the discussion on the comeback of the PARAGKA, which has now been confirmed. It had been alleged from the beginning of the year (the gay fans will remember me shouting about the PARAGKA and getting into arguments with them).

The PARAGKA is back (was it ever truly gone) and it's nastier than ever. I think this is a very important issue.

We need to build a very strong team. That's the only solution to the evil foundations of the PARAGKA because things DO NOT change in Greece.

this for the AEK statement.. even aektzides say this...THEY LOST THE CL SPOT VS IONIKOS VLAKA!!!!!!!!

but you have & you will pay for your success in GREECE, in the CL :LOL:

p.s notice how i answered the ionikos topic... i dont run away MTL :LOL: :box:

Afou meta apo ola ayta pou exoun ginei post edw mesa synexizoun oi gabroi kai milane ti na pw??Ntropi reeee!!

An ola ayta ginontousan ston panathinaiko tha eixate pesei na mas fate eseis kai i propaganda sas...

APO POU KAI WS POU DIAITITIS NA EINAI YPALLILOS STIN INTRAKOM??

Gi'ayto tha pairnete mia zwi @@ stin Eyrwpi ki as parete kai ton Kyrgiako kai oli tin Paiania...

Eprepe na tin petsokopsoune tin Kallitheoula mesto Karaiskaki gia na nikisete...

Eprepe na apoblithei geloiodestata o Lampriakos gia na exete mia pithanotita na kerdisete ayrio sti Ksanthi...

Kata t'alla einai i kardia tou prwtathliti...Ante re!!Kai meta anarwtiountai giati de paei kosmos sta gipeda...Na dei ti to theatro tou paralogou?

Sas exoun teleiwsei kai ta epixeirimata kai olo epanalambaneste....

Koimitheite ki allo reeeee!!!Mexri to epomeno CL....

P.S.Oso gia tin Eyrwpi emas fetos itan i xeiroteri mas xronia prwti fora meta apo tosa kai tosa xronia istorias kai mas ypologizan ws to telos...Esas fetos itan i moni xronia pou den ginate kai poly rezili se sxesi me alles xronies kai isastan ksegrammenoi apo otan xasate aptin Rozenborg....

everyone is still looking for the answer to the question.. Why does PAO suck sooo much in europe...

because the pushes the refs fgive PAO with free penalties (which they still cant win) these thigns dont happen in europe..

maybe you should bring douros.. vassaras and others to the C.L maybe you might not get embarrassesd like this year

re gauraki pos milas???

Maybe if u had the refs from greece.... you wouldnt get embarrassed in the CL like EVERY YEAR :LOL: :LOL:

milaei o ilithio's se ena thema pou den prepi.... :LOL:

Poso xronwn les oti eisai? 30? File den tha prospathisw egw na se peisw gia tipota. Den to exw skopo allwste kai den m'endiaferei. Pairne esy ta prwtathlimata sou, panigurize me thn proedrara sou kai tous upallilous tou (vlepe videaki Vasileiou pio panw) kai pisteue oti i diaitisia einai apla anikani kai den exei dolo! Diavaze tis "antikeimenikes" sou pou umnoun tin omadara sou kai genika pisteue kai mi ereuna. Egw kserw se poia xwra eimai, kserw poioi dioikoun to podosfairo kai gnwrizw polu kala posa apo ta 7+2 prwtathlimata pire o Olympiakos giati eixe kaluteri omada. Kai auto m'endiaferei.

pes mou loipon posa????se pia eixate kaliteri omada??????oxi tipota allo alla afou ego eimai sto kosmo mou kai esu ksereis kai asxoleisai me auta pes mou.aplos na sou thumiso ama ksereis i thimasai ton giorgo dede pou itan proedros tis epo kai edene kai ekove opos tou elege o kapetanios sou.ring a bell??????den ftaio megale ama i ellada einai mpourdelo kai kaneis den elegxei kanena kai i paranomia paei sunefo.aplos einai gia gelia ta logia tou aera pou akougontai.exetai stoixeia????vgalte ta stin epifaneia kai tha eimai mazi sou ma to theo kai tin panagia alla mexri na ginei auto eseis den mporeite kathe ligo kai ligaki na lete de ftaiei i omada mou i o proedraras mas pou den travaei to pragma o kokkalis kai o osfp ftaine.ama paizatai mpala kai sas pidouse i diaitisia na po mazi sou eimai alla den paizetai re file kai olla auta mou fainontai ftines dikaiologies.oti ginontai polla lathoi se olous tous agones stin ellada sumfono mazi sou alla oti ftaiei o osfp mou fainetai periergo.the eprepe oloi na exoun kanei epanastasei mexri tora ama itane alitheia.o kokkalis exei lefta alla kai o vardinogiannis den einai kanas ftoxos,exei dunami ara ama eixe kapoia stoixeia tha imastan sta dikastiria i sti tileorasi tora.den exei omos gia auto uparxoun mono fimes gia na exetai kati na katigoreite eseis anti na vrizetai tous pragmatikous ipaitious.auto nomizo ego file mou kai signomi pou den ksero pio polla alla leipo ta teleutaia xronia apo ti xora mas kai mporei na exo xasei epeisodia.i hope i didnt offended anyone and especially dimi. ;) peace. :gr:

Ola ayta apo apanw de sou ftanoun gia na sou anoiksoun estw kai ligo ta matia??To oti exoun bgei polloi dimosiografoi kai milane gia ti diaiatisia fetos afinwnwtas yponooumena gia sxediasmo ktl de sou ftanei?Milame gia efimerides opws i kathimerini kai ta nea....Milame gia ton Karpetopoulo pou simera grafei kai paradexetai pws ta proigoumena xronia ypirxe paragka....Kai ayti ti stigmi sou anaferw ta pio xaraktiristika paradeigmata....

Kai symfwnw mazi sou pws as eixame omada na gam****me...gia pes mou omws...Otan eixame omada ti ginotan?Otan eixame aytous pou apokaleite paiktakia?Otan eixame ton kyrasta proponiti kai paizame mia xara?Omws ola ayta pou legontai aytes tis meres de ta exei bgalei o PAO gia na dikaiologisei tin agwnistiki katastasi tou,to exoume ksanapei allwste..Exoun bgei epeidi diamartyrontai mikres kai megales omades,epeidi aytoi pou prepei de kratane oute ta prosximata,epeidi ta sfyrigmata tous bgazoun matia wres wres....

Kai se katalabainw pou esy ws opados tou gabrou thes na deis apodeikseis me ta matia sou alla se olous tous ypoloipous mas ftanei ayto pou blepoume kathe sab/ko ap'tis othones mas...giati pleon poios na plirwsei gia na paei gipedo?

crazy:

Kat'arxas file den eipa oti o Panathinaikos eixe kaluteri omada. Orismenes xronies eixe (px xronia Kurasta), alla oxi oles. Min ksexnas oti exete klepsei prwtathlimata stin isovathmia apo mas KAI tin AEK. Den exw lista me to ti egine kathe xronia alla thumamai kati simantika penalty me Kasnaferi kai Papoutseli pou den dwthikan. Sunolika tha elega oti sta 4 i Paragka epekse kathoristiko rolo (fantazomai oti den amfisviteis tin uparksi tis Paragkas).

En pasi periptwsi, esy den pisteueis oti metaksu duo thewritika isaksiwn omadwn, tha to parei i omada pou tha exei tin eunoia tis diaitisias? Ekei einai to colpo grosso! Xwris na lew oti eixame kaluteri omada tin teleutaia dekaetia, stin teliki pote den tha mathoume poios tha epairne ta prwtathlimata an itan timia???

grace i watched the game at monday 10.30 eastern time in the states and the finger around 12.10 ,if i am not mistaken ,i saw that geo was giving the finger to someone but no idea who.why is there any stuff in the newspapers about it???by the way refs or not your comment earlier about europe and us,honey after this year results from ALL greek teams we should not even mention europe anymore.just my opinion tho.

Thrillos, you have an incredible inability to read and to understand.

Yes, PAO have been favoured by the referees. I myself have told you this 10000000000 times before and I have accepted that some decisions have gone in favour of PAO that shouldn't have.

But you keep coming back and saying penalty against AEK last year and penalty this year blah blah blah to argue against me. In other words you are using my own admissions to argue against me!!!!!!!!

What I am saying is that the difference between ours and you in referee favours is 60%. That's a lot. Yes we both have been favoured, but 60% more is a hell of a lot. I asked you to go and show me another European country where the difference is this large between ANY two teams.

60% is simply too large to be put down to chance. It is a significant difference.

Thrillos, you have an incredible inability to read and to understand.

Yes, PAO have been favoured by the referees. I myself have told you this 10000000000 times before and I have accepted that some decisions have gone in favour of PAO that shouldn't have.

But you keep coming back and saying penalty against AEK last year and penalty this year blah blah blah to argue against me. In other words you are using my own admissions to argue against me!!!!!!!!

What I am saying is that the difference between ours and you in referee favours is 60%. That's a lot. Yes we both have been favoured, but 60% more is a hell of a lot. I asked you to go and show me another European country where the difference is this large between ANY two teams.

60% is simply too large to be put down to chance. It is a significant difference.

buddy regardless of the penalties we get.. we dont need the refs to hels us win

we can do with without them as we have over and over....

now whoever came up with thes stats.... can we also have aeks stats?

The refs always favour the big teams and you know that

Remember MANU was scored a goal after the ball crossed halfway into teh goal and was ruled no goal?

Tora if manu had scores this type of goal you think it would not have counted ? of coyrse it would have

Im getting the impressions that you think that PAO is the only team in the whole world who gets screwed by the refs ... . i hope Im wrong about that feeling though about you.

But like I have said over and over.. if you feel liek doing something.. as a team you can

A- boycott the greeek leabue

B- go play in europe or belgium or germany.. there there is no corruption what so ever see how you get treated there

Archived