Phantis Forums

Toure -> Lyon?

CH-Thrylos

guys, you forget something. toure can't go either to chelsea nor arsenal since he hasn't played in 75% of ivory coasts matches lately. even if he plsays at the world cup he doesn't meet that requirement. and if he doesn't he can't play in the premiership.

so wait a bit till he returns. the media are making it up to the top subject recently. i don't believe he will leave us that soon. except if juve will make a big offer. but as said, he won't be able to play in the premiership for at least a year.

if were able to keep him for a year

its to the benefit of the club

i mean we can accomplish things with him and his stock can countinue to soar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, niko, here's my guess...

Toure to leave OSFP in the summer AFTER the World Cup for about €9M... (to either Lyon or Arsenal)

Samaras just when for about that same amount of money to Manchester City and Toure is considered a much higher talent then Samaras

so we are selling him at undervalue money if thats the case

This interview is the most comforting yet, BUT, pistevo oti mas koroithevi o Touré! When asked about Chelsea and Arsenal's interest in him by journalists from the English newspaper 'News of the World' he said that he's 'flattered that Didier Drogba told Mourinho about me but you just can't beat playing with your brother!' Implying he wants to go to Arsenal!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

there is nuttin wrong with that statement

i mean his dream is to play with his brother

i am sure that would be the case for all off us if we were in his position

off course his brother plays in a big league and well earns alot more then he does

but Toure has a contract with us and we will decide when we let him go

i am hoping that we can somehow manage to keep Toure for one more season

but off course if the big bucks are being offered then we got to do must necessary

by the way how is he playing the African tournament

is it raising is value

i know is team is in the finals of the cup

but off course if the big bucks are being offered then we got to do must necessary

is it raising is value

Touré scored in the 2nd game, and was named man of the match in the semi's. He's a massive talent, and if we let him go for any less than

is it raising is value

Touré scored in the 2nd game, and was named man of the match in the semi's. He's a massive talent, and if we let him go for any less than

in the summer the key is too revamp the entire defensive line

and get a young left footer to the squad who can play in the midfield

I completely agree! Lagos would be a good option. Also Alex Santos (from Japan) would be a good option. He runs at players and delivers a good cross. In Europe we sometimes seem to run out of ideas. Against Rosenberg (home and away) and Lyon away (home and away) we had large periods of possession but couldn't penetrate. Alex would provide a good option for us in that respect.

We need a defensive translpant! But signing bums like Zevlakow isn't going to help!

in the summer the key is too revamp the entire defensive line

and get a young left footer to the squad who can play in the midfield

I completely agree! Lagos would be a good option. Also Alex Santos (from Japan) would be a good option. He runs at players and delivers a good cross. In Europe we sometimes seem to run out of ideas. Against Rosenberg (home and away) and Lyon away (home and away) we had large periods of possession but couldn't penetrate. Alex would provide a good option for us in that respect.

We need a defensive translpant! But signing bums like Zevlakow isn't going to help!

yeah i agree about how we just waste away valuable possession w/o getting something positive out of it

we lack that creativity and u can see that in the Greek league

we aren't scoring as many goals as we should

i think building up the defensive line and adding more team speed is a huge key

Alex sounds good but i hope the club knows better then say u and me on wut the club needs

alex santos? where the hell did you think of this guy. if he was good he wouldnt be playing in japan. anyway im sure that hes not a transfer target of olympiakos. what oly needs to do is get what sollied wants. for example if we sign this simunic guy we will have made a big move. also i am a balaban fan. hes a really good player. if you ever watch croatia or breeze games he is involved in almost every goal. i would also like to see a replacement on the right flank. i dont think okkas or babagida are good enough.

i think the problem with simunic is that he had several injuries on the same knee the last few years and that this might cause a big problem in the future. i'd love to see us getting some good defenders, and i am glad that we are after papadopoulos of aris who is supposed to be a big talent.

to be honest, on the right flank i'd love to see us bringing pappas back to the limani. he played very good this season at kalamaria and i think he deserves to get a chance and show sollied what he can do.

i think the problem with simunic is that he had several injuries on the same knee the last few years and that this might cause a big problem in the future. i'd love to see us getting some good defenders, and i am glad that we are after papadopoulos of aris who is supposed to be a big talent.

to be honest, on the right flank i'd love to see us bringing pappas back to the limani. he played very good this season at kalamaria and i think he deserves to get a chance and show sollied what he can do.

can somebody give info about Papadopoulos of ARis

like height weight foot position and other s%$#!??

thanks in advance

alex santos? where the hell did you think of this guy. if he was good he wouldnt be playing in japan. anyway im sure that hes not a transfer target of olympiakos. what oly needs to do is get what sollied wants. for example if we sign this simunic guy we will have made a big move. also i am a balaban fan. hes a really good player. if you ever watch croatia or breeze games he is involved in almost every goal. i would also like to see a replacement on the right flank. i dont think okkas or babagida are good enough.

First you say if Alex was good he wouldn't be playing in Japan then you say you rate Balaban (a Villa reject) who plays in Belgium!!! Alex is an excellent player! He's a full international who always causes problems! Denilson is also an option that might be worth considering in a similar mould.

As for Babangida, if he's used properly he is excellent! In the 1st half against Rosenborg in Norway he was our best player, then he was moved further back and he became non existent! Baba is good at drifting in from the wings at running at players! It's still his first season, give him time, he's an excellent talent!

Archived