Phantis Forums

Toure -> Lyon?

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if OSFP get a good offer for him they should sell........hes good but not worth keeping if u get offers

depends on the offer my freind... i.e castillo i agree should go if we get offers.. alla oxi kai 1mil euro which reportedly was offered... get my drift?

i seriously think thts a grat move by kokkalis! 8 million for toure? get outa here... and if we want to build a good team then we have to keep our talent at all costs... if its true then im realy pleased with wht kok did!!! :nw:

eveything so far is just rumours,he said,they said,you said so until toure comes back i don t expect anything to happen.if another team wants him they have to come with the right price in mind.not 50 but not 1 either.we are not pao guys.

toure is our most promising young player

of course kokkalis should reject an 8 mill euro offer. why should we do lyon a favor?? they paid 12 mill. for carew, who was considered a failure in spain and thats why he ended up in turkey. they paid 10 million for cris from brazil, who is a great defender but not as great a prospect as toure. if they want him let them prove it.

if we give our players away to every lyon that comes around then we'll never be a big team. im only 23 years old, but i remember when lyon was one of the teams you wanted to have in your group when champions league drawings happened because they werent that great of a team. same deal with us. we can become a tough strong successful team in europe. we dont need to spend as much as real but at the same time we dont have to sell our best players for whatever a "big" team like lyon offers.

faq lyon and faq france

t they paid 12 mill. for carew, who was considered a failure in spain and thats why he ended up in turkey.

carew wasnt a failure in spain he actually didnt do bad at all...he had 11 goals his first season with Valencia, and had some memorable ones knocking out Arse-nal....

he then moved to Roma and he didnt settle well and a good price came from Besiktas so he went there....and now hes playing great for Lyon

if they want him that bad they got to pay$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.the better he plays the more osfp will ask for. :tup:

your dam right about that

but its becoming very obvious that we won't be able to build a team around Toure

if the likes of Juve and Chelsea are walking up the block

were going to give in but only at a price that is sufficent

and if they is a bidding war for Toure it benefits us

does anybody know wut the starting asking price on Toure is ????

^^^^^^^^^^

If they want him that bad we must not sell him for less than 15 MILLION euro :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if u get half that u will be very lucky, and im not saying this becoz i dont think toure is worth it.... he may be.... but they are trying to buy a player from OLYMPILAGOS.... not real madrid... katalaves?? B)

^^^^^^^^^^

if u get half that u will be very lucky, and im not saying this becoz i dont think toure is worth it.... he may be.... but they are trying to buy a player from OLYMPILAGOS.... not real madrid... katalaves?? B)

what does that have to do with anything? did lyon buy carew from a big team? did manchester buy rooney or ronaldo from big teams? did liverpool buy diouf or cisse from big teams? did chelsea buy del horno, duff, or drogba from big teams? if a team has a good player and other teams want him, they will get the money. does it make sence that toure would be more wanted if he was the same player on a "bigger" team. i think all you vazeli are getting jealous because we have a player like toure and we're going to get paid.

dont feel bad, im sure one day you guys will sell kotsios for a nice chunk of change.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

^^^^^^^^^^

listen were not pao

who sells there players at under value

and nobody buys players from Real Madrid

Real does the buying

we will see how much we will get for toure

^^^^^^^^^^

what does that have to do with anything? did lyon buy carew from a big team? did manchester buy rooney or ronaldo from big teams? did liverpool buy diouf or cisse from big teams? did chelsea buy del horno, duff, or drogba from big teams? if a team has a good player and other teams want him, they will get the money. does it make sence that toure would be more wanted if he was the same player on a "bigger" team. i think all you vazeli are getting jealous because we have a player like toure and we're going to get paid.

dont feel bad, im sure one day you guys will sell kotsios for a nice chunk of change.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

your a clown.... 15mill for toure?? once again... your a clown...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

guys, you forget something. toure can't go either to chelsea nor arsenal since he hasn't played in 75% of ivory coasts matches lately. even if he plsays at the world cup he doesn't meet that requirement. and if he doesn't he can't play in the premiership.

so wait a bit till he returns. the media are making it up to the top subject recently. i don't believe he will leave us that soon. except if juve will make a big offer. but as said, he won't be able to play in the premiership for at least a year.

Archived