Phantis Forums

Toure -> Lyon?

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lyon want him we must ask for 10-15 MILLION euro because if Toure has`made it official that Lyon is a big european club then his future with Olympiakos looks scratchy :angry:

I was looking forward for olympiakos building a team around Toure :whistle:

If Kastigio goes as well than we are in trouble as far as youth goes :o

Lets hope things turn out for the best of our OLYMPIAKARA :tup:

the problem is that we can't ask for that much atm. according to some rulings there is a certain transfer fee calculated through the money the player gets and the length of the contract. that is why osfp tried to already extend his contract, so that they can ask for more money. of lyon offers the money according to the rulings they can get toure already in january and osfp won't get that much.

This man was brought by the coach

It is a pity that his carachter is not on the level of his football

another Figo? without any loyalty and respect

Ribbo would never do thig like that

During ihis career which I followed since the beginning, he had many chances to desert for big money

He did not

Well , he came fro Corinthians to Palmeiras but it was after the former did not want to pay for his lown from MOgi Mirin and did not want him actually, so he went to Palmeiras when he di not have a contract, not liker some others

I wonder why Lion needs Toure

They are perfect as they are

toure has a minimum fee release clause.. i.e like the freind about two posts up said he can leave after a certain amount has been paid to the club and olympiakos can have no say in the deal if tht amount is payed.... and YES that is y they wanted to renew his contract because i dnt think the minimum release fee was of that high number... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

if i'm not mistaking it is something around 2-3 mio. but imo toure is worth much more. unfortunately he didn't come back over christmas, if he did i'm sure that our management would have set a fee of at least 10 mio in his contract.

i just hope he doesn't want to leave already, but his statements made me really angry. i don't want to say that he isn't right about osfp not being a very good team on european level, but as a pro you just don't state things like that. after all he wouldn't have the chance to be playing in the national team or being observed by big teams if sollied wouldn't have brought him to osfp.

it seems after the darkness there is light for us :P :P !

i didn t know that you were so afraid of one player that didn t even played in yesterdays game.hopeless vazele................

hes got three years but my freind i do not think its bullshit... there is a minimum fee release clause on his contract and if teams want him and they r willing to spend the cash hes a an easy transfer... i mean yeh hes happy he came here but look why....

a ) he came to a european club tht plays in CL every year... so wht if we dnt get past the first stage.. he can still how himself in 6 games like he did this year..

b ) osfp is not that rich of a club so if a good value transfer comes in it would not be easy to hold on to him... (I.e richer teams can hold onnto ther stars etc etc)

c ) obviously his nice contract with a minimum release clause..

but hopefully we can just hang onto him....

the release fee can be somehow calculated, but i don't know how. what i think is taken into account to calculate it, is the following:

-length of the contract the player has

-the money he gets

-matches

i'm not completely sure about it and i couldn't find anything on the net.

i just had also a look into the fifa regulations, and they say that if a club is interested in a player he has to inform the club of the player before they start negotiations. so fas this is the only thing that calms me a bit down, but i still have the feeling that this won't end good for us. <_<

i agree with hollywood,i will wait for him to come back from his national team games and see what will happen.one day after the derby with pao somebody had to give some hope to pao. :P

the release fee can be somehow calculated, but i don't know how. what i think is taken into account to calculate it, is the following:

-length of the contract the player has

-the money he gets

-matches

i'm not completely sure about it and i couldn't find anything on the net.

i just had also a look into the fifa regulations, and they say that if a club is interested in a player he has to inform the club of the player before they start negotiations. so fas this is the only thing that calms me a bit down, but i still have the feeling that this won't end good for us. <_<

From what I understand Robinho began negatiating with Real Madrid without asking his team and that transfer still went through.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised, most of the African players are of a shakey character.

Unfortunately, money rules in football. I'm afraid that if Lyon wants Toure, they'll get it. They're richer, they dominate in France and have been puting up strong challenges in CL. It would be good to hang on to him but in these cases usually money wins. :(

if this happens, then you guys have been screwed big time!!!!

however i belive that it wont happen and its all media BS

thats the problem. first i also didn't believe it, but after i saw the interview on the ivory coast football assossiation website, it made me think in another way. add, that he hasn't called anyone at osfp since before christmas and the stuff his manager had said back then and you have the ingredients for an unexpected transfer.

especially the way he said it, sounded like "i'm the star of the team, better than anyone else and i don't want to waste my time in greece. if i go to lyon i'll become the next viera." to me it sounds like to myalo tou exei parei aera. some people must have told him he is too good for osfp and should change the team. or he is just an idiot who hasn't got any respect for his team. he just has to be careful, because you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. he would have been the heart of the new team osfp wants to build, but now i'm not sure if he is going to stay longer than till summer.

i didn t know that you were so afraid of one player that didn t even played in yesterdays game.hopeless vazele................

i am not afraid some of my teams players where and our shiity coach also!

but bad news for youre team is good news to me :D :D

i am not afraid some of my teams players where and our shiity coach also!

but bad news for youre team is good news to me :D :D

ti kairo exeis re slick ekei pou meneis???-12 mipos? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: how you feel about that?that makes you happy???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P

Archived