Phantis Forums

Kokkalis speaks out

Montreal_Thrillos

Whilst some whine over referees, others win!

like soneone posted in here that Kokkalis has brainwashed us to thinking how good we are

reality is PAOS admnisration has brainwashed the greens to thinking the reason they cant win in greece is cause of the refs and completely ignoring the players and their lack of able to play in big games or any game that is

but the again what dvd can pao make? of that 1 title in 10 years?

or losing on the quarters..final 16 of uefa...etc etc

That constant victimization is sad (reminds me a bit of Sporting here :D )but also a sign that they can't turn the tables round. When the rival's winning streak is overwhelming, the only excuse that usually remains is the refs.

Of course, any honest-minded fan can realize that such excuses are lame and hide unabilities of management, really.

As far as I can see, and I'm not inside the greek football day-to-day reality, but Olympiakos has been wining forever! :tup: And not only recently, they're all-time winners and the largest club in Ellada.

I'm sure PAO is a big club and have a rich history (I know they've managed to reach a ECC final!) but I'm afraid Olympiakos have been much stronger, especially in the last decade, with 7 in-a-row championships recently.

Personally, I hope thrylos continues winning in Greece and, hopefully, win some european cup in the next years.

BR BR BR BR OUSST OUUSTT!!!!

GIDIA.... KATSIKIA.... brainwashed morons!!!! :LOL:

I THOUGHT, YOUR KEEPER "GAVLINOVITS" SAID OLYMPIAKOS WOULDN'T SCORE AGAINST HIM A GOAL...

SEE WE THOUGHT HE SAID "1 GOAL", THAT'S WHY WE SCORED 3 :LOL: :LOL:

A RE GIDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KSYPNATE REEEEEEEEE :LOL: :LOL:

Archived