Phantis Forums

Fostiras-AEK :: 1-1

Original Melbourne 21

An interesting 1-1. How much of the score do we look at? Not much. We had a different starting 11 and basically had our reserves in there and giving a few kids a run. Kostis played the second half and apparently was one of our best players. From what I have read, he was his old self, chasing everything down....running creating. He basically was said to have played with pa8os kai psuxi...with the only downside being that he was tired after 40minutes. Which I understand considering he hasnt played a lot lately.

I can see him getting some junk time in the near future. The guy that went there and wrote the report also claimed that he can be of some use to our senior side if he continues like that.

tsevas, thanos, toskas, etc

these are the only games we will ever see these players in, i'm afraid. what are we waiting for, for them to turn 24 years old like rusev and kappos?!

in order for them to improve they have to play beside and compete against quality players, not fostira!

maistrellis also played, ( i thought we got rid of him)- and we tried out a young player named amenta- who didnt show much

Well AYP, only played a half.

Abenta is some Albanian guy who we were trialling. He came off at half-time for Kwstis who showed him how its done.

I also thought we got rid of Maistrellis, weird one. Good to see the kids get a run, and a few of the senior players playing with them to give them that experience.

But our club doesnt blood kids in the seniors. We would prefer playing Banana Abonsah with Kostenoglou before Moras.

Archived