Phantis Forums

Pion Proponiti tha thelate ston PAO?

MadBoy13

Pion proponiti tha thelate ston PAO?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pion proponiti tha thelate ston PAO?

• Vlaxo
    • Vazexa
    • Parasxo
    • Bajevic
    • Rotsa
    • Matzouraki
    • Fylakouri
    • Mplaxin
    • Karageorgiou
    • Nioplias
    • Other (grapse pion)

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion.

It is my opinion that Bajevich would fit great for our team.

Everyone that hates Bajevich coming to our team, maily remebers that he has coached our arch rival teams and it is ok, but still to me it is not as impotant as having a coach that knows Greek soccer as him.

I mean the guy is the most succesful coach that has ever passed form any Greek club.

How can anyone deny his trophies being won with 3 diffrent teams ?

Take a look at our mess. We won 2 titles in 10 years and one of them was a cup...

He freaking won a cup with Paok against Osfp while the final took place in Athens !

If we are limited to this list , then Dusan is the man followed by Vazeka.

However, I would prefer a fresh face outside of Greek football. Someone with pedigree and discipline. Look whaty it did for our NT when they picked someone from outside of Greece.

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion.

It is my opinion that Bajevich would fit great for our team.

Everyone that hates Bajevich coming to our team, maily remebers that he has coached our arch rival teams and it is ok, but still to me it is not as impotant as having a coach that knows Greek soccer as him.

I mean the guy is the most succesful coach that has ever passed form any Greek club.

How can anyone deny his trophies being won with 3 diffrent teams ?

Take a look at our mess. We won 2 titles in 10 years and one of them was a cup...

He freaking won a cup with Paok against Osfp while the final took place in Athens !

this pretty much sums it up...

i agree 100% if we had to change coach...

alma:

You don't get it do you? Th problem with Bajevic is not his coaching skills as much as his rejection by the majority of PAO fans.

Now read what I am going to write carefully,

RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY, the majority of PAO fans will NEVER accept Bajevic to lead the trifili. I am not talking about his knowledge of football but I am talking about who he is and his background.

I also don't want to get into the discussion whether these fans are right or wrong. The fact I am alluding to is that for whatever reason he will be rejected by PAO fans.

As a result of this, the team will fall into more chaos and an internal war will ensue.

It will be worse than it is now. Just remember what happened to AEK when Bajevic went back. Just imagine, his first defeat at PAO or first bad performance the fans will be at his throat accusing him of being a gavro etc. NO team in the wide world can function and win things under such circumstances. That's what I mean when I say those of us who know the Greek mentality understand what I mean.

So feel free to remind us all about Bajevic's trophies and how he is the best Greek coach. FINE. No arguments. But in reality, that's NOT the only issue. There is the bigger picture which you never consider which the rest of us who don't want him are more worried about.

Archived