Phantis Forums

Pion Proponiti tha thelate ston PAO?

MadBoy13

Pion proponiti tha thelate ston PAO?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pion proponiti tha thelate ston PAO?

• Vlaxo
    • Vazexa
    • Parasxo
    • Bajevic
    • Rotsa
    • Matzouraki
    • Fylakouri
    • Mplaxin
    • Karageorgiou
    • Nioplias
    • Other (grapse pion)

ALEFANTOS!!!!!! ;)

most probably he wouldn't go to pao not even for a few millions.

seriously, stick to malezani till the end of the season and maybe then, if there is a good coach out there get him. if i would have to think about something similar for osfp i wouldn't want anyone of the coaches you mentioned. all of them have worked in greece already but none of the made the big bang.

pao was very successful in the past and i'm sure they could get a better coach than the ones you mentioned. maybe christoph daum could be a solution. i think feners management isn't that happy with him at the moment.

I voted for Rocha, but this ain't a good poll... First, no list of Markarian, and second, if anyone knows the PAO fans it'd be obvious that Bajevic would NOT be a top vote-getter (as it shows so far here)....

Our team needs a change of internal culture... and this won't happen until the present ownership/management changes over...

I voted for Rocha, but this ain't a good poll... First, no list of Markarian, and second, if anyone knows the PAO fans it'd be obvious that Bajevic would NOT be a top vote-getter (as it shows so far here)....

Our team needs a change of internal culture... and this won't happen until the present ownership/management changes over...

I totally forget Markarian... Im sorry.....

can any mod put Markarian for me please.....

What does Pao management accomplish by firing Melasani now

i mean lets be realistic here they ain't competing for the top 2 spots in the league

in one sense Melezani as created this mess and now he should clean it up

or be given the chance too

i mean if a new coach comes he hasn't selected any of these palyers and will try to incorporate them to his system and in the end this coach will be forced out too

just finish out the season with the italian

De psifisa gia kanena......An o Malesani anteksei ston pagko meta kai apo ayta pou eginan pisteyw oti tha meinei gia arketo kairo mazi mas!

All kai na fygei telika,de me apasxolei opoios kai na erthei!Ap'ton Fylakouri mexri ton Bagievic....Opoios kai na erthei tha ton stiriksw...

H PANATHA panw ap'ola kai olous!!! B)

Pano, apo tous 9 pou vlepeis oi perissoteroi einai gauroi pou psifisan gia spasimo kai gia na upothalpsoun diaxonoia metaksu mas.

SPASIMO?! hey wait a sec! I DIDN'T JUST VOTE FOR ONE TO CHANGE THE RESULT! I DIDN'T.... I DIDN'T DO THIS..... I DIDN'T DO THAT.... blablabla ;) ;)

joking if somebody didn't notice. :whistle: :whistle:

seriously, i don't think pao should (re)hire any of the mentioned coaches. neither markarian, rocha, bajevic or anybody else. some of them had their time at pao and got fired. they might have had success, but their time is over. bajevic might have been successful with osfp, paok and aek, but that doesn't mean he would manage to do the same with pao. and he would most probably have similar problems with the fans like he had last season with us. also the other more or less successfull players/coaches on the list don't seem to be the right solution for me. they might know "to elliniko podosfairo kai ta ellinika dedomena", but i think pao must look in another direction.

pao must look in the future and not the past. and if pao doesn't keep malezani, then your management has to find another coach and start something new. pao right now has about the 4th youngest team in the league (if my info is right) and has the chance to try and build a team with a bright future. you have the talents, but it seems you don't have the coach to handle them the right way. bajevic has made a good team in the early '90s, of which we still see some players, but as i said, it doesn't mean he'll achieve the same thing with pao.

imo, if pao gets a new one, you need a coach who hasn't worked in greece so far. someone who is experienced in working with young players and someone who is able to build a team. but honestly i couldn't name a coach right now who could do this but there are a few coaches out there who have worked in bigger leagues then the greek one and have been quite successfull:

Sammer, Lacombe, Deschamps, Rangnick, Toppmöller, Ranieri, Camacho, Le Guen, Gullit, Irureta, Del Bosque to name a few. and i think if your management wants your team to be successfull, it has to spend also money to achieve it.

Well said CH-Thryne. This is exactly what I believe as well. Looking at the past for coaches is not the way forward

Anyway at the moment there is no point discussing about a new coach, because it seems like Malesani is staying until the end of the season. When Malesani leave we can re-initiate the discussion ;)

I want Dusko in our team.

- He will make us play better soccer.

- He will win us titles.

- He will buy young Greeks that deserve to play for us.

- He will wan't to take his personal revenge both form Osfp and Aek for reasons that we all know.

When are we ever going to learn?

Bajevic has been tried and tested in Europe and what has he achieved?

I will give you only a year before you come here and demand he leaves PAO.

Bajevic at PAO will never work and those who know Greek football and mentality will know exactly why.

Archived