Phantis Forums

Thrasivoulos - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

OSFP won 2-0......Dani had a nice easy goal in the begining and there was a autogol in the end.....

Thrasivoulos just didnt have the skills in shooting in crossing to get this done....they did really well though, they had a ton of chances and controlled the play, and they move the ball better than most A ethniki teams...they deserved a goal to show for their efforts....but little PAO youth Pliagas was causing some trouble on both sides of the pitch.....too bad about his shooting.

as for Thrasi-who--------theyre 3rd in B ethniki and big promotion contenders. I really hope we dont see them though, their stadium is.......i mean their field has no stands for fans....pretty ghetto. I think they were just promoted from G' ethniki so they are doing pretty well for themselves then.

so i am guessing Olympiakos play bad v is small team

no excuses taht toure and ribbo weren't there

i expect the rest to pick up the slack

i mean we basically played with a full squad with those 2 exceptions

also dissapointed that some of our bench players didn't see more time

but we won so i can live with that lol

kala guys sorry i totaly disagree but anyway... the players today couldnt have cared less... it wasnt a true image of thrylos... ok no excuse but still.. who could have the motive to go play in THAT gypedo, 5 days before christmas wen they r playin a B'ethniki team.. its not about underestimating the team or sumthin its just indifference... thrylos jst went there today for tourism and to get a win whtever the score or level of game... jst an opinion guys...

kala guys sorry i totaly disagree but anyway... the players today couldnt have cared less... it wasnt a true image of thrylos... ok no excuse but still.. who could have the motive to go play in THAT gypedo, 5 days before christmas wen they r playin a B'ethniki team.. its not about underestimating the team or sumthin its just indifference... thrylos jst went there today for tourism and to get a win whtever the score or level of game... jst an opinion guys...

I totally agree with you...The players said sta @@ mas which is a bad attitute.

The positive to come out of todays game was NOT that Dani (KREAS)scored :LOL: :LOL: ....BUT that our paiktara PATSAZOGLOU had his first run after more than 2.5 years of frustrating injuries :tup: When he returns in the starting 11 he will add a lot of skill and speed on the right hand side :nw:

Can someone give me some info on how he played for the 10 or so minutes he was on the field?

How nice will it be if STELLARA was to return and partner PATSA on the right :P

i just so some highlights and good thing we were playing this team today

cause any other professional team 1st division would have scored on those 2 clear cut chances they had in the game

your right the players were thinking of something else

but u have to be a professional out there

why not go into the break with a bang u know

but one thing i was glad in seeing is Patsatogolou back on the pitch today

he came on for Kostulas who was horrible today

maybe this is the start of him getting back to form

i just so some highlights and good thing we were playing this team today

cause any other professional team 1st division would have scored on those 2 clear cut chances they had in the game

your right the players were thinking of something else

but u have to be a professional out there

why not go into the break with a bang u know

but one thing i was glad in seeing is Patsatogolou back on the pitch today

he came on for Kostulas who was horrible today

maybe this is the start of him getting back to form

yeh obviously i agree totally that their attitude was totaly "couldnt care less" and tht was not the right way to approach the game.. but anyway the win camr and patza played after so long which was great news...

This game, like al cup games, was trasmitted live on line by ERT sat (real player , good quality) so I saw it

It was not very good game to say the least, Ribbo and Torre were not there, Castillo got in too late, what can I say, what caought my eye was a young Brazilian named Leonardo who came as a sub for the whte opponenet

He showed some deslices of nice football and I was surprised to see how much his face resembled Juninho Pernambukano face (younger version of course)

He made himself some nice opportunities which he missed maybe for over emotion by the @great@ opponent

Can anybody tell me something about this youngster? Does the opponent have a site??

Dani who cut his hair maybe by Solied order seems to be the cup goalscorer

Let us hope that he keep itthat way in our way to the double

Archived