Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Levadiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

not to get totally off this topic. but what a waste..

honestly now, can you imagine how much better your team could of been if your owner wasnt selfish , just to make headlines..?

could of invested this money elsewhere..

your team wouldnt be in these tight games in Greece, although winning & maybe you could of made some damage in the CL rather than being the first team eliminated from that competition

i don't think that he is thaaaat bad, but i agree with you, that we could have spent the money on a better player. i think kokkalis realised now, that he should listen to what sollied says. i hope that we will get the players sollied wants next summer...

This was a pathetic display but at least we got the 3 points. :whistle:

Pandos,Dani,Bulout and Anatolakis have one thing in common....Their used by date has expired.......Our defence was a disgrace :tdown:

Lets hope we get a couple of the young African players next month because in most games we are only playing with 8 or 9 players :o

just wondering why your star signing Kostantinou isnt playing?

Konstantinou with his three goals this year has more goals then Torgelle, Olisadebe, and Papadopoulos combined, figure that one out.......Two of them are game winning goals 6 points from those two games.....You can throw in Gekes totals as well thats 4 players..AH TZigger tes malakeias sou pleronoume ta emais i Obathi....

Archived