Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Real Madrid

Montreal_Thrillos

a trilingual state of mind i see... bon en tous cas.. olympiakos va gagner le championat en grece mais cest tout.. pour une fois je vais me repeter en francais...

le championnat grec vaut de la merde...

you got that people...

the greek league sucks ass...

ok one time in greek too...

to protathlima mas einai xalia...

until we could spread out finances and support all the tems equally, eliminate favoritism, stop hooliganizations, get better stadiums and better dollar for dollar entertainment.... this years champions league will feel like a great performance... and that goes for both teams...

and i dont want to hear oh.. pao lost in the last 10 minutes agains udine... and we coulda been playin for the 2nd round tomorrow... bah....

and i dont want to hear olym fans saying.. well we outplayed rosenbourg twice and lost two draws against big teams...

WE ALLLLL SUCKKKKKKKKKK

later skaters

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly who really cares about this totally meaningless game that the gavrous are playing???

once again you losers BLEW IT

Real will treat it like a friendly match

a real barnburner :o

kalos tous panathinaikous tous europaious.mono pou mporei na xasetai to euro kai na meinetai me to peos. :LOL: :LOL:
essis to peos to aggaliazete , stin evropi,10 xronia tora...

yea right....

tsou re laki... u r a friend of crazy

PIRES KIPELO SIKEEEE..... GALEEEE... GALEEE!!= pelati.... :LOL: maybe kokkalis had something to do with it????analyze it....kolimene...

do u know, what happened 2 france, right after their Victory? politically wise?

im sure u dont..

u american redneck... (gia sfaliares)...

if u want we can talk about england in 66. to phantom goal...

every 30 years, mundial is a joke... xe xe

and u claim we went to the moon... yea right... kiss my black arse...

what to expect from a gringo that was married by a sinikessio at the age of 12?

kakomiri...

yea right....

tsou re laki... u r a friend of crazy

PIRES KIPELO SIKEEEE..... GALEEEE... GALEEE!!= pelati.... :LOL: maybe kokkalis had something to do with it????analyze it....kolimene...

do u know, what happened 2 france, right after their Victory? politically wise?

im sure u dont..

u american redneck... (gia sfaliares)...

if u want we can talk about england in 66. to phantom goal...

every 30 years, mundial is a joke... xe xe

and u claim we went to the moon... yea right... kiss my black arse...

what to expect from a gringo that was married by a sinikessio at the age of 12?

kakomiri...

for the last time you ignorant f-u-c-k.i am greek, borned and raised in greece you brussel whore and sinikesia happen only to your village you a**hole,not were i live.your opinion for the world cups is yours and you can shove it up your black arse as you said,you have nothing important to say because lately your sorry team is not really performing well,is it jerko???but it is ok werder is coming and we will have fun after that won t we dogie????as for sfaliares come and try me b-i-t-c-h. :ph34r:

honestly who really cares about this totally meaningless game that the gavrous are playing???

once again you losers BLEW IT

Real will treat it like a friendly match

a real barnburner :o

kalos tous panathinaikous tous europaious.mono pou mporei na xasetai to euro kai na meinetai me to peos. :LOL: :LOL:
essis to peos to aggaliazete , stin evropi,10 xronia tora...
kai eseis to trote stin ellada alla tosa karagiozako...........and in europe you haven t done s%$#!.oups i forgot webley right?hounda lakama hounda remember?????

Cut it out you guys and concetrate on the game ok?

Both our teams suck so don't try to compare whose xalia is better or not...

Good luck to oly tonight..Greece needs the points...

And keep it civilized...

Finally. Some civilized PAO fans that wish OSFP good luck (hoping of course that we get some points for Greece - with the realization that our football is in a bad state). I thought I was the only one to support Greek teams (regardless being a "crazy" Oly fan) when they play in the European cups.

Good luck to all our teams this week.

Archived