Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Real Madrid

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really don't know wut to expect

but i don't see Real Madrid just giving on this game

they have problems of there own and they can't afford to lose even though they are set for the next round not matter wut happens

i mean first c.l. season we might not win and not win any game at home or get any points for that matter at home

i just want to get this over with

hoperfully pao and osfp can both wins cause its been a disgracefull effort so far with greek teams in general this yr in europe.

thats an unfortuanate fact

and thats why the Greek league needs to reestablish themselves once more

this suppose super liga sounds hot but i will believe it when i see it

i really want us to go into a 12 team format and play each team 3 times in a season

the talent in the league is so diluted at the moment and at least there will be more solid talent in each squad

we will se e

if we get the win it will be great for us and for greek soccer.it is up to osfp players but don t expect real to come to athens for vacation only.it will be hard but am still hoping.

I normally like to see OSFP lose in Europe. Nevertheless, OSFP won't continue to UEFA even if they win. Given that I hate Real Madrid and Greece needs points, this would be one of the very few times I want to see OSFP winning.

I hope for a 2-1 or 3-2

I normally like to see OSFP lose in Europe. Nevertheless, OSFP won't continue to UEFA even if they win. Given that I hate Real Madrid and Greece needs points, this would be one of the very few times I want to see OSFP winning.

I hope for a 2-1 or 3-2

i love your sudden out pouring support for us lol

if we get the win it will be great for us and for greek soccer.it is up to osfp players but don t expect real to come to athens for vacation only.it will be hard but am still hoping.

We all know that no one goes to Athens for vacation. 2 Day stopover tops.

Blepe tous 8eious kai to Parthenona kai pare dromo grigora.

Real Madrid will definitely come to play.

I can't stand a club that pillages talent for over inflated sums then stock piles them on the bench and then expects to sell 1 million jreseys and win every bit of silverware it plays for (hmmm remind me of an English team that plays in Blue from West London.)

As Olympiakos is MY team and for the reason above I hope that they embarress these Franco's Fascists. They come to our home and THEY, not us should be feared and WE should demand the win.

It's about regaining a little bit of self respect from a very dissapointing European season. If we can't expect to win or at least be competitive then don't bother playing football.

Sollied showed in the last match against Iraklis that he finally realised we cannot play great football but only go for the result with the players we have . This gives us a better chance if we score first against Real Madrid. Three points will be good for the UEFA rankings and it might motivate Kokkalis a bit.

exartate apo posa lefta exi dossi o kokalis bas kie kerdissete (or issopalia) mia adiafori REAL;;; but then again ull be happy, wont you gavronia?

ade gia aptin evropi...

big toys for big boys like MAD BOYS...

:gr:

exartate apo posa lefta exi dossi o kokalis bas kie kerdissete (or issopalia) mia adiafori REAL;;; but then again ull be happy, wont you gavronia?

ade gia aptin evropi...

eisai allou,eisai allou,marixouana stop for you.....big toys for big boys like mad boys whar are you a commercial for vibrators.....ante geia is ours find your own matterial....kokkalis pay money against real.....eisai allou,eisai allou,marixouana is bad for YOU!!!!!

Real will be indifferent about the game.. they will treat it like a friendly.

subs vs scabs game..

EARN SOME POINTS FOR GREECE LOSERS

kalos tous protathlites tou kosmou.....kalos tous winners tis ellados......kala pou exoume kai tous vazelous na kratane to lavaro psila.....tha sou elega pou na to vazate tora alla uparxoun kai paidia edomesa.....bar7 pes aleuri, i werder se girevei... :LOL:

ade gia aptin evropi...

eisai allou,eisai allou,marixouana stop for you.....big toys for big boys like mad boys whar are you a commercial for vibrators.....ante geia is ours find your own matterial....kokkalis pay money against real.....eisai allou,eisai allou,marixouana is bad for YOU!!!!!
vote bush in 2012 <his cuzen...>

have fear & CONSUME...

yo gona get Ft in the A megale

i am gavro-greek you brussel sprout and my life is f-u-c-k-i-n-g great.how do you like your life in the cold pitty because here is nice and sunny.if you got nothing to say about the game of osfp-real move along pricky...

yes it is funny...

& sta papakia mu... :P

as i said Ft in the A...

2-0 maaybe 3ara!

pitty the crazy...

it sucks to be a gavro in europe etsi trelocrazy?

gia su re mtl... gia vale kamia foni giati varethika na vrizome me ton trelokabero... to idio ginotan me protathliti & greeksuckerfanatic ala to xeperasame.. lol..

pali kala pu ine last game of gavro in europe.. na areonume siga siga...

katse re pitty you started but know you got offended????let me ask you then,does it suck to be vazelos everywhere????jusr be carefull what you say because we may be out from europe but i see you guys joining us pretty soon.sugnomi pou se stenaxorisa kai pali pitty i will try to be more polite in the future.agapi,frontida kai proderm mono.......mtl i will try to behave......

Archived