Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

Atromotis started the season strong but have fallen out of it lately

especially that lose they had in the Greek Cup last week by a 2nd division team

i want to see players like Taralidis, vallas, and D'acol in

and also lets get the services of schurrer back on the starting 11

Amfibolos o Nikopolidis gia ayrio...

O Djole exei problima sto aristero gonato kai de tha paiksei ayrio,enw amfiboli einai kai i symmetoxi tou sti Norbigia...

Isws apousiasei kai o Toure ayrio logw kopwsis apo ta synexi taksidia(de to nomizw though..)!

Opws kai na'xei pantws,pisteyw oti tha nikisete...Xreiazeste kali psixologia sti pagwmeni Norbigia...

0-0 half time.

If it stays like this until 65 or 70 minutes the referee will do something for you guys. There will be a penalty or a red card to help you guys along or something.

I will bet on that. There may even be an own goal ;)

Anyone care to bet?

59' Goal!

Stoltidis with the goal...

also take not appreantly there were 2 disputed times were Atromitos asked for a penalty and werent given it... i think one was for a handball..

im not really gonna comment on it coz i havent seen to footage, jst thought u guys should know....

i spoke to a freind in athens who watched the match i did not see it, but he said Geo was absolutely trash, and he cant play either as a left wing or defender his time is up tht wht my guy told me lol.... he also told ma Dani had sum good kiniseis up front and the central defence was a bit dodgy for playing against a such weaker team... any views on this? just trying to get an idea of how the team went.... thanx guys...

Den eida to paixnidi sas giati eblepa tin mpalara pou epaize i omada mou... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Telika epaikse katholou o Patsa?

Akousa oti o Geo exei aimatwma ston tetrakefalo kai mallon tha xasei ton agwna stn Norbigia....Na elpizete na mporei na paiksei o Djole tin Tetarti toulaxiston....

P.S Xalia mayra oi agwnes xtes....Kai twn men kai twn de...Eutyxws meta arxise to "El classico" kai irthame sta isia mas...Kai as itan pethameni i Real..

wut a shitty game we won today

but we did it fair and square

again not pretty but i guess will take it for now

Stoltidis as usual came up big

Rivaldo did s%$#! for us again

At this point my friend lets take the 3 points and be on our way...

OK match overall and great win for the club.

:tup: :gr:

wut a shitty game we won today

but we did it fair and square

again not pretty but i guess will take it for now

Stoltidis as usual came up big

Rivaldo did s%$#! for us again

At this point my friend lets take the 3 points and be on our way...

OK match overall and great win for the club.

:tup: :gr:

yeah but its not enough anymore

we are such a poorly orchestrated team

poorly constructed team as well

if this was a young team with alot of upside

i wouldn't have a problem with the win today

but look we aren't going in no direction

but at least we are still in first but things need to change for now on

The local newspaper here in Trondheim (home of Rosenborg) wrote that Oly was the better team through the entire match and that Rivaldo and others blew some fat chances. And they repeated that the Oly supporters (you!) are a very demanding crowd and that home league victories therefore may not be enough for Sollied to keep his job..

Guest Protathlitis7

rosenborgdude,

If Sollied does keep his job it will only be because the fans voiced support for him during the 4-1 to Lyon. as strange as its sounds the fans are sick of changing coaches

btw, We have by far the best fans in Greece :D B)

rosenborgdude,

If Sollied does keep his job it will only be because the fans voiced support for him during the 4-1 to Lyon. as strange as its sounds the fans are sick of changing coaches

btw, We have by far the best fans in Greece :D B)

yup we do

despite the constant embarasments of europe we support our team all the way

even when they played at rizoupoli the stadium was almost a sellout and karaiskaki same thing!

the paper also wrote that you were many...

it's a good thing that you always support the team. Here some idiots starts to whistle against Rosenborg if things go wrong. And against Real the supporters club refused to cheer in the first 15 minutes. It's so silly. But what can you do? At least we don't have racism here. Yet.

Archived