Phantis Forums

OFI Crete -Panathinaikos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play against OFI today and you guys keep talking about the match against Barca.

A return to the healthy 4-4-2! Darlas won't play and Seric will play as a back half. I think Bides will return as well, in Nilsson's place! I am not sure whether Mantzios is fully recovered. Maybe it's time for Torghelle and Pap to join forces

A win today is absolutely imperative!

i smell a rat here.... for some reason i dnt think ofi will "lay" down to us as the gays would lead u to belive... ;)

i think the score will be a tough game 2-0 with us scoring late goals...

the idea that teams "lay" down for each other is THE STUPIDEST THING ever discussed in these forums.

Has nobody played on a team? Do you think players will volutarily lose because of a friendly management? That doesnt happen. Players are not only playing for money they play to win. They work very hard and the team is a big part of their life. They dont work hard in training just to go and lose on purpose. It doesnt happen. Players get paid by management. And its a CONTRACT. So players have no incentive whatsoever to "throw a game" just because management is a fan of another team or is co-owner. This is the kind of bullshit we would say in elementary school.....players in every game are trying to acheive a goal of getting better as a team, not only just winning. Get over it people this type of thing doesnt happen.

This stuff goes on everywhere. Last year when PAOK secured a UEFA spot they were letting all the Thessaloniki teams take points off them. I mean even a team that I played for, we had clinched first place and there was another Greek team in our league that were going to get relegated and we let them win to stay up. I am not saying it is going to happen today, but this "laying down of sorts" happens everywhere

well played match...great freekicks from conceicao who finaly got his debut goal..we hit 3 posts...three amazing chances with pao playing around well....bidis did well..the rest period he has seems to have given him alittle inspiration to work harder....wooter hit an incredible volley that struck the crossbar..pap finally got on the scoresheet with a well taken goal but gkekas is still dissapointing...he is geting into the scoring spaces and getting all the opportunites, but is doing everything but finishing....we should have won 0-5 but then again ofi are not the strongest of teams...a good win for our morale and spot

I think it is stupid to say that a team will lay down and let another win. How many players of the team do you actually think will sacrifice their team for another. It maybe possible to press one or two players to underperform, but the whole team is impossible. Ofi put up a good fight, better than Xanthi did, thats for sure, but they are not a great team that could challenge PAO.

We won well but I see that Gavro won with an own goal and a penalty again :LOL:

No wonder they are 0 points in Europe. They dont get these things in the Champions League.

I haven't seen the penalty incident yet but am 80% sure certain it was a dive which the referee gave because it's Olympiakos.

No wonder they are 0 points in Europe. They dont get these things in the Champions League.

I haven't seen the penalty incident yet but am 80% sure certain it was a dive which the referee gave because it's Olympiakos.

ti gelas re

ofi just stood back and gave u the 2 gaols

typical pao win

thne u wonder how u lost 5-0 :blink: :blink:

ti gelas re

typical pao win

Both posts are correct. Both teams are GIA TA BAZA...

autos o PAO emena marese poly.... isos i eisodos tou Bidi?? i eisodos tou Wooter?? i eisodos tou Nilsson sta aristera?? i eisodos tou Gouma?? ti na sas po...

ti gelas re

typical pao win

i will ask again...aren't you a moderator...shouldnt you be preventing instead of provoking???

Archived