Phantis Forums

I need help

Montreal_Thrillos

Posted Image

anyone know what software I can use to change the pohot to

A- to read den tha ksanafao 3 goal se 5 lepta

B- den fteme emis giati then boroume na paroume titlo

ftene i diaities (and now the linesmen too)

look at you....dont you think this post is pathetic...why do you stoop to the level arent you a mod?? shouldnt you set soome sort of educated example instead of acting like a child...

:LOL:

mtl: i see you r learning my friend... very clever...

tha se kanume maga apo afto to site...(so the next time u go to greece... u will know what to say... and what to avoid)

and by the way, one correction... den ftene the refs...ONLY THE LINESMAN...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps. i cant insult u since as u claim... u need help...

pss. did u download the tsukalas video? kalo e?

until we meet again....

Hey remember the year PAO won the C.L likle every year?

Oh yeah I forgot. PAO are Milan and Real Madrid and we are expected to win the Champiosn League every year right???

You do talk some s%$#! thrillos. I mean some times it's better to shut up instead of someing back with stupid comment that has very easy answer to make you look like a fool.

But if we need to spell it out for you, PAO is not expected to win the Champions League, neither is Oly. But we both ARE expected to reach past the group stages, at least once in our history??? wouldn't you agree? I mean at least if you are the champions of your country and play in the champions league every year shouldn't you make it at least once to the last 16? nevermid the last 8 ;)

To me that proves BEYOND ANY DOUBT that the way you win in Greece is dubious at best. You can disagree all you like but it defies logic.

FERTE OXI XENES DIATITES STO ELLINIKO PROTATHLIMA ALA ELLINES DIATITES STO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh yeah I forgot. PAO are Milan and Real Madrid and we are expected to win the Champiosn League every year right???

You do talk some s%$#! thrillos. I mean some times it's better to shut up instead of someing back with stupid comment that has very easy answer to make you look like a fool.

But if we need to spell it out for you, PAO is not expected to win the Champions League, neither is Oly. But we both ARE expected to reach past the group stages, at least once in our history??? wouldn't you agree? I mean at least if you are the champions of your country and play in the champions league every year shouldn't you make it at least once to the last 16? nevermid the last 8 ;)

To me that proves BEYOND ANY DOUBT that the way you win in Greece is dubious at best. You can disagree all you like but it defies logic.

FERTE OXI XENES DIATITES STO ELLINIKO PROTATHLIMA ALA ELLINES DIATITES STO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i dotn see why you bash the greek league cause u cant win anything

besides the 1 year u won it.. if it wasnt for the refs the way they help us... you would have 0 titles in 9 years.

so basically u always bitch about the greek league this the greek league that

I didnt see u guys win it any different way in 2003 thnen the way we do !

and since u actually won the greek league how come we went a round further then u in europe...last year since u were the defending champs... u should have been to at least the final 8 in the C.L or at least the final 8 in uefa !. I mean u were defending champs!! and all!

Archived