Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Lyon

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

:LOL:

panos...les worry about barca tomorrow...greece needs points to stay in europe...
Barcelona is Barcelona, specially at Nou Camp. Most teams lose there, big teams even. We already have 4 points and have possible to get 6 more and go through and make Greece proud.

Greece has never needed points from Oly to put it where it is in UEFA and this year will be no different.

1-2 Hmixrono :LOL: kai ta xerotera erxonta sto B meros,

po po po re gavroi, pos to kataferete tetio kseftila every year :LOL:

GOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

panos...les worry about barca tomorrow...greece needs points to stay in europe...
Barcelona is Barcelona, specially at Nou Camp. Most teams lose there, big teams even. We already have 4 points and have possible to get 6 more and go through and make Greece proud.

Greece has never needed points from Oly to put it where it is in UEFA and this year will be no different.

talk about a complex

GOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

kala ota fate tin pedara avrio come see us about kseftiles

esis fetos despite our 0 points ekso stin evropi fagate 3 apo udinese ke 3 apo wisla ke ginate rezili

or U ignore these results like U do what happens on the soccer field when u lose or tie its comments liek this that get people riled up in here and argue and fight

we do that to u u do it to us.

GOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

:LOL: kala ota fate tin pedara avrio come see us about kseftiles

esis fetos despite our 0 points ekso stin evropi fagate 3 apo udinese ke 3 apo wisla ke ginate rezili

or U ignore these results like U do what happens on the soccer field when u lose or tie its comments liek this that get people riled up in here and argue and fight

we do that to u u do it to us.

Maybe.

Another reason why people fight in here is maybe that certain moderators from the Olympiakos forum open provocative topics on the PAO forum...

have a guess who I am talking about, Einstein ;)

Anyway, as for our defeats, they were ALL ektos edras. We beat Wissla at home and have Udinese to come.

There is a difference losing to the team top of Italian league away, and losing to a relegation threatened Norwegian team AT HOME.

The problem with you thrillos is that you don't understand the difference between away and home, like many other things about the game you don't understand ;)

yeah and like u do !

den mas paratas!

what is going on.i am at work and i checked and we were up 1-0 with 7 minutes left.i see now and is 2-1.what the ######?as for pao keep talking s-h-i-t ladies we will see your super team tommorow.

yup and they will do the usual crying to mods to do something about us

Archived