Phantis Forums

Ofi - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's amazing to me to see is that if everyone were to sit back and watch the OFI players reaction after the win it's like as if they've won the final of Champions League play.

One thing that we as Olympiacos fans have to realize is that EVERY team in the Greek Championschip wether be PAO AEK or Kolopetinitsa.... they will come out and come out hard just to get that 1 win against us.

After the game w/ OFI I just laugh and see that our team is definitely in the hunt for winning the protathlima (again) and also that we're still playing in Europe and yeah we still have a chance for UEFA Cup... All these other teams (other than PAO) don't have anything going for them....

THRYLE IS MEGALOS KAI KANENAS THEN SE STAMATA!

What's amazing to me to see is that if everyone were to sit back and watch the OFI players reaction after the win it's like as if they've won the final of Champions League play.

One thing that we as Olympiacos fans have to realize is that EVERY team in the Greek Championschip wether be PAO AEK or Kolopetinitsa.... they will come out and come out hard just to get that 1 win against us.

After the game w/ OFI I just laugh and see that our team is definitely in the hunt for winning the protathlima (again) and also that we're still playing in Europe and yeah we still have a chance for UEFA Cup... All these other teams (other than PAO) don't have anything going for them....

THRYLE IS MEGALOS KAI KANENAS THEN SE STAMATA!

Sit back and just think of this, One day your team was five straight wins in the Greek league and had an unlucky European season last year by not qualifying with 10 points, Then the next day you find yourself loosing at home to a team in the CL that is in the relegation zone of it's domestic competion, after 3 games in Europe you have 0 points and you will struggle to make the uefa cup, as for your 5-0 wins in Greece it's gone 5-2 one loss at home to a team with 8 players under the age of 24 and with the second coach this season the other loss away to a team that your fans claim you can beat with your seconds! Oh yes and your players had a little dust up during training and this week and you play the team above you this week!

So as you sit back just don't get too comfortable because you may find yourself sitting a little bit tighter next week!

:huh:

Archived