Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

The2ndMouse

:box: :box: :box: Posoi apo esas thimounte to palio tragoudi "EIDA TA MATIA SOU KLAMENA KALI MOU KAI RAGISE H PSIXI MOU, EIDA TA MATIA SOU KLAMENA GLIKIA MOU KAI RAGISE H KARDIA MOU" :tup: :tup: Zito o GABROS Zito kai VAZELOS MIA ZOH AEKARA KAI XANOUM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL: To All of you loosers what ever you say after the fact (the games) is nothing but pure ecxuses, take the lose like Man and not like some VLAXA from the mountains. The season is long and many coaches Solied, and Melizani will not see Cristmass in Greece, Please Bayevic and Apostolaki will you guys comeback and bail the reds and the greens out?

Kasiotis kai Aekara mia zoi

FORZA AEKARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ETSI GA@*^& O DIKEFALLOS!!!!! TRIA BALAKIA KAI NA PONANE!!!! OPOS O BASSARAS EKLEISE TA MATIA TOU PEREISEI ME TO PENALNTI ETSI KAI FETOS ME TO OFSAID...DEN PEIRAZEI TRIA BALAKIA KAI NA PONANE!!!!!!!!!! :box: :box:

KAI TA VAZELAKIA KLENE :LOL: :LOL:

Aek sucks. Face it. Even your own coach says that your players suck. Nikolaidis did his part to help you overcome and make a dept of 180 mil. Euro illegally dissappear, because you should be at division D by now.

You complain that you would make money of the second place from the Chapions League and you complain about one single penaldy while last season you were awarded tons of fluke penaldies and were kept alive to compete for the titile while you really could not.

You are dillusional to think that Wisla woudln't make you loose in both games. They are not just any Ploish team. They win time and again the title in Poland for the past years.

Aek is so pathetic at the moment that buys of for free players that are done for form Osfp and Pao. You know them : Alexopoulo, Sapani, Kondi, Tziortzopoulo etc

+any player form Portugal or Italy that has no work is welcome at your humble home... :whistle:

You have the worst Aek squad ever in your history. And you think that you can have Chapions League dreams ? You should worry to not finish 5th after Paok and Xanthi, because if Osfp can't do s%$#! in the Chapions League, it simply means that you would get raped.

There is only one way out of misery in Aek. That is actually get Melsaindi for President and finaly oraganise your fraking Academy who is a joke. When was the last time you made a player out of your Academy ?

Your only hope fo the future is Kone form Osfp :LOL:

I can't belive the way Aek has turned out to be...

P.S. Also from last seaon Pao-Aek 0-0 you forget that we didn't get to play with our fans, while in a similar situation on Sunday Aek gets to play with their fans.

tora ti eheis na peis vaselaki?? Time to turn your attention to your shitty hockey team...(they're all shitty). Your football team let you down...

Once again AEK haunts Pao and LYbe once again scores v is ex team !!!!!!!!!

wut a dramatic victory for AEK today to basically save there season

i mean think about it losing its top 2 derbies at home, seeded at 5th place in the league and not competing in Europe would have basically made its season already over with

instead there right back into the hunt

heard Pao was better stats wise but again the only real stat that counts is the final scoreline

now there was a questionable offside called on a Pao goal disallowed

i guess that makes up the penalty AEK shuld have gotten v Pao last year at Leoforos

i mean we see it in all leagues and in c.l. how the refs are pretty bad with the offsides

maybe taht goal puts the nail in the coffin for AEK instead it brings them back to life

I hate it when teams are wronged .

But at least this was a close one ... Yes it was a normal goal by Gekkas but at least it was a very close call...

Dont try to work against the huge mistakes Vassaras did in, mostly the dying minutes, of past derbies....

And the mistake was made by the linesman.

Anyway.

I hope this goal could count. I still think that yesterday AEK would get the match...

And the Lyberopoulos Goal Is ONSIDE.....!

The player to his right was offside and did NOT affect the issue at all!

Anyway...

Great win ... and with an emphatic finishing against the Customers... ;)

:tup:

I wouldn't be surprised if Vassaras gives us a "soft" penalty this time....

But it's too late.... The transaction has been already effected.....

Well I expected something wrong in this game due what happened last year and it came through offsides.....

But I still would have preferred, he would have given the Penalty in the last saison's derby... and would have allowed the Goal of Gekas of yesterday

Because:

1) It would have been fair and square

2) The 2nd place would have brought us some millions and we would have engaged at least one quality player.

PAO is still the winner of these wrong referee decisions... because they have the millions and we have the 3 points...

Got it ?

Archived