Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

The2ndMouse

Eliwse ayti i karamela re paidia...Gia na pairnate ta 7 million tha eprepe na pate stous omilous...Eiste toso sigouroi oti tha pernagate apta prokrimatika?

Kai afou sas kaiei toso pia aytos o apokleismos ap'tous omilous giati den ksekolothikate me ti Zenit gia na pate UEFA?Pou eixate kai kinitro ti 5ara....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giath esis tha pairnousate apo thn Zenith ?

Ahh perasate mia Polonesiki omada ? Sygnomi

Sta prokramitika Kai h FC Zürich ke Grasshoppers perasane 2 polonesikes omades tote thn idia evdomada... Afto kati lei gia to Polonesiko podosfero

Kai otan sas evale sto OAKA afti h polonesiki omada to 2 - 2 sto 87' ...(Prin na vali o Papadopoulos to 3-1 stin antiepithesi ) to ida poles fores sto Video kai pouthena den ida... giath to akirose o diatitis to Goal...

Sta prokramitika Kai h FC Zürich ke Grasshoppers perasane 2 polonesikes omades tote thn idia evdomada... Afto kati lei gia to Polonesiko podosfero

Kai otan sas evale sto OAKA afti h polonesiki omada to 2 - 2 sto 87' ...(Prin na vali o Papadopoulos to 3-1 stin antiepithesi )  to ida poles fores sto Video kai pouthena den ida... giath to akirose o diatitis to Goal...

Aek sucks. Face it. Even your own coach says that your players suck. Nikolaidis did his part to help you overcome and make a dept of 180 mil. Euro illegally dissappear, because you should be at division D by now.

You complain that you would make money of the second place from the Chapions League and you complain about one single penaldy while last season you were awarded tons of fluke penaldies and were kept alive to compete for the titile while you really could not.

You are dillusional to think that Wisla woudln't make you loose in both games. They are not just any Ploish team. They win time and again the title in Poland for the past years.

Aek is so pathetic at the moment that buys of for free players that are done for form Osfp and Pao. You know them : Alexopoulo, Sapani, Kondi, Tziortzopoulo etc

+any player form Portugal or Italy that has no work is welcome at your humble home... :whistle:

You have the worst Aek squad ever in your history. And you think that you can have Chapions League dreams ? You should worry to not finish 5th after Paok and Xanthi, because if Osfp can't do s%$#! in the Chapions League, it simply means that you would get raped.

There is only one way out of misery in Aek. That is actually get Melsaindi for President and finaly oraganise your fraking Academy who is a joke. When was the last time you made a player out of your Academy ?

Your only hope fo the future is Kone form Osfp :LOL:

I can't belive the way Aek has turned out to be...

P.S. Also from last seaon Pao-Aek 0-0 you forget that we didn't get to play with our fans, while in a similar situation on Sunday Aek gets to play with their fans.

Kai otan sas evale sto OAKA afti h polonesiki omada to 2 - 2 sto 87' ...(Prin na vali o Papadopoulos to 3-1 stin antiepithesi )

Im not sure what that means...but I do know that Lymbe has a tradition of sticking it to the vazelo

pao is the better team of the two..im not saying this because im a pao fan, but because its true...ON PAPER, pao is much better, this is a fact, but beijg better on PAPER doesnt always mean so much...if we play to the level we should be playing at (a level that aek is not capable of playing) then we should win the game..but pao always tend to play at the level of their opponent...whther its akratitos or barcelona...

katalaves?

Alma Matter ....

Thank you for having me checked your knowledge about football

From what I see on your long post... I think you know that Football is played by eleven agianst eleven players.....

I never said that this year AEK has the better team....

What I said is... that it would not surprise me .. if this Sunday Vassaras gives us a "soft" (petsino) penalty for obvious reasons....

Normally I never speak a lot about referees in European Games.. but Greece is an exception... because the referees suck there indeed...and areone of the biggest misery in Greek Football...

Normally I never speak a lot about referees in European Games.. but Greece is an exception... because the referees suck there indeed...and areone of the biggest misery in Greek Football...

To me this also adds to the downward spiral of violence that is greek soccer.... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Kai otan sas evale sto OAKA afti h polonesiki omada to 2 - 2 sto 87' ...(Prin na vali o Papadopoulos to 3-1 stin antiepithesi )

Re edw den mporeite na perasete se omilous UEFA, 8elete kai CL????

KSYPNHSTE RE

NA TOUS ... HRTHANE... H KIMISMENI NA XIPNISOUN TOUS XIPNIOUS....

As I said above with the form that you had in August / September you wouldn't either have passed Zenith. Zenith was the strongest team of the unseeded teams in the UEFA competition.

Entaxi emis hmastane anikani... alla oute esis den isasteni ikani ston Sep / Okt...

Kai mhn me poulate emena Kolokithia giath den ta agoraso....

Me tous polonous perasate me to Ax kai to Vax...

Sto 87 kanoune h Polonh to 2-2 kai thini foul o Diatitis = Trixes

Opios to exi to Video as pai na to xanathi

So in the short: Kyros Vassaras + Michael Riley = Makes CL for PAO

Kai gia afto min erxeste edo mesa se AEKtzidiko forum na milisite gia CL fetos...

B)

ALMAMATTER

The funny thing is that all you PAO fans think the league is fair. How about having OFI drop to the second division so that you pisoglentes don't start the season with plus six points. What Nikolaidis and Santos did cannot be done at PAO or OFSP if it ever needed to. What is funny is that you feel that you guys have an amazing team, since you tied with Barca. Every paper and website with some football brains wrote that Barca played horrible, not that PAO played excellent. Wait until you go to Spain, where they will rip you guys a new one. Easy 3-0. Germany, Bremen 2-0. If you knew anything about your team you would understand realize that since Malezani came PAO has been conceeding goals in almost every game. The true PAO team showed up against Atromitos. You guys barely won a game that should have been a walk in the park. I think that under the circumstances AEK has had to play over the last year we have done considerably well.

So in the short: Kyros Vassaras + Michael Riley = Makes CL for PAO

Kai gia afto min erxeste edo mesa se AEKtzidiko forum na milisite gia CL fetos...

B)

Kala file ponemenh istoria to CL as'to

Gi'auto katse sto kanapedaki sou kai des to Trifulli na prokrinetai stous 16

i will be honest,aek please whoop pao.i can not stand them anymore.beat them like a 3-0 because they really believe that they are like chelsea or something and everybody else sucks.

Archived