Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

The2ndMouse

ALMAMATTER

The funny thing is that all you PAO fans think the league is fair.  How about having OFI drop to the second division so that you pisoglentes don't start the season with plus six points.  What Nikolaidis and Santos did cannot be done at PAO or OFSP if it ever needed to.  What is funny is that you feel that you guys have an amazing team, since you tied with Barca.  Every paper and website with some football brains wrote that Barca played horrible, not that PAO played excellent.  Wait until you go to Spain, where they will rip you guys a new one.  Easy 3-0.  Germany, Bremen 2-0.  If you knew anything about your team you would understand realize that since Malezani came PAO has been conceeding goals in almost every game.  The true PAO team showed up against Atromitos.  You guys barely won a game that should have been a walk in the park.  I think that under the circumstances AEK has had to play over the last year we have done considerably well.

you make assumptions here.. we dont think we are supersatrs because we tied barca..we have just seen what our team is capable of doing..this does not mean we think we are superior then all these teams...we have just had afew forutnate results that we are happy about....regardless of what happends, people are always gunna rip on pao and oly and aek and that is sad life...

i have saifd it before, that even though a team is better on paper, it doesnt mean they are a better team...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done aek...this result isnt really deserved but you took what we gave you...pao brought the game back wonderfully in the second half after aek sdominated the first and then gave aek the game in the last five minutes...pao should be emabrrased but reagardless..well done aek...

Congrats to AEK. Impressive win, especially with three goals in 6 minutes at the end of the game!!

i will be honest,aek please whoop pao.i can not stand them anymore.beat them like a 3-0 because they really believe that they are like chelsea or something and everybody else sucks.

aek thank you.right on.............

well done aek...this result isnt really deserved but you took what we gave you...pao brought the game back wonderfully in the second half after aek sdominated the first and then gave aek the game in the last five minutes...pao should be emabrrased but reagardless..well done aek...

How in the hell can you say that 3 GOALS were not deserved??? Me ena to vlepo, me thio maybe, all me to trito to goal this qualifies as an ass whipping....

How in the hell can you say that 3 GOALS were not deserved??? Me ena to vlepo, me thio maybe, all me to trito to goal this qualifies as an ass whipping....

i would hardly call that an ass whooping man..first half wa controlled bu you, second by us..it was a freak three goals..i think everyone can admit that if the scoreline went the way the game did, a tie ould have been fair..but this is football and anyhting can happen..once again, well done aek,

:box: :box: Posoi apo esas thimounte to palio tragoudi "EIDA TA MATIA SOU KLAMENA KALI MOU KAI RAGISE H PSIXI MOU, EIDA TA MATIA SOU KLAMENA GLIKIA MOU KAI RAGISE H KARDIA MOU" :tup: :tup: Zito o GABROS Zito kai VAZELOS MIA ZOH AEKARA KAI XANOUM

Archived