Phantis Forums

Olympique Lyon - Olympiakos

slick13

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the start of the 2nd half lyon had a freekick wich was headed in to the goal but the lineman called for offside wich the player from lyon was not!

even the commentarys on mega said is was a good goal not offside! the lyon player was a half meter behind a oly defender!

relax vazeloi,let s not commit suicide yet.osfp rezili and the rest chill out guys.we may not have points yet but we have 3 more games.let s not forget that pao plays in barca next week so you guys should be careful what you are saying right now.xanthi or anybody else taking osfp place in CL ,really because the can do better????????????the last time i check osfp beat pao and aek in your stadiums so if osfp sucks it doesn t say much about your teams right??????nothing can make osfp fans make feel better after the last results but the love from most pao supporters really brings tears in my eyes.thank god we have you guys telling us how great you are and how much we suck.i love you 2 .thank you lord for having great pao to keep our nations hopes up.vre de gamiomaste.................

the last time i check osfp beat pao and aek in your stadiums so if osfp sucks it doesn t say much about your teams right??????

Kala esy,etsi na skeftesai...Oti epeidi mas nikises ton Aygousto(!) exeis kaliteri omada....Pote tha to katalabete kai tha allaksete nootropia re?Oti simasia den exei an nikate emas i an pernete protathlimata,pleon,alla ti kanete eksw...Ekei pou sas blepei oli i Eurwpi ws protathlites tis prwtathlitrias Eyrwpis!An den allaksete nootropia eseis oi opadoi kai den kseperasete ti psixwsi pou exete me to prwtathlima kai me to an tha nikisete ton PAO,tin AEK ktl tipota den prokeitai na allaksei gia tin omada sas eksw.Giati poly apla o proedros sas kserei oti kai rezili na ginete eksw ti peirazei?Tha parete to double kai tha xareite,tha kanei mia metagrafi gia ta matia sas mono tha to ksexasete kai tha peite tou xronou pali.....kai blepoume ta apotelesmata 0-4-23...

re grace you guys can not make us believe that this is the end of the world and rezilikia.we lost from real and lyon my boy not from kalithea or aiolikos.not that we must be proud from the results but we can still turn it around and get some point.the only reason that i mentioned the games against pao and aek is for the level in our league.you can not be great 3 weeks ago and rezili as you say now.if pao wins the CL ok i will be happy but since that hasn t happen yet you guys got to chilllllllll.we have a new coach and we trying to built a good team,we are ok for greece but we need a lot more quality to be succesfull in europe.that's it.

the same is valid 4 us mastora...

new team.. new coach.. new bla bla bla... kokalis... bla bla bla... the refs.... bla bla bla... gademia.... bla bla bla... evropi.... bla bla bla...... protathlima.... bla bla bla...

but each year u start.... bring us real... bring us manchester... bla!

i think Elefteropulos said it better a few years back... he said:

guys i dont know who u want (to play with) but everyone is asking to play with us....

keep walking....

AYTH H GAVROOMADA EINAI KATADIKASMENH NA PATHAINEI PSYXIKO PERA-DOTHE OTAN VGAINEI APO TA SYNORA THS XORAS.

YIA MENA THA HTAN KALHTERA NA PARAXOROYSE TH THESH THS APO THN ARXH THS EXTRATEIAS TOY CL SE KAMIA XANTHI H' KANENA ATROMHTO...

H OMADA TOY GAVROY STHRHZETAI SE DHMOSIOYS YPALHLOYS POY KANOYN AGAREIA KAI TA PERNOYN XONTRA APO ENAN KATA GENIKH OMOLOGIA APATEONA KAI EKMETALEYTH TOY DHMOSIOY XRHMATOS KI APO PANO KATASKOPO!

TI ALLO PERIMENETE ? PROKOPH?

MHLATE YIA BAJEVIC KAI STAZEI MELI H GLOSA SAS! HMARTON!

TO ATOMO EINAI ENAS MA LA KO SERVOS POY TA PEIRE XONTRA KAI SAS POULAGE NOUFARA YIA METAXOTES KORDELES,OPOS TO EXEI KANEI PANTOY...AEK,PAOK KAI PAEI LEGONTAS...AN HTAN TOSO KALLOS STHN EYROPH THA SKOTONOTAN NA TON PROSLAVOUN! DEN NOMIZO KANEIS NA EIDE POS SFAZONTAI KORMIA YIA THN PROSLHPSH TOY TORA TELEYTAIA!

O BAJEVIC MBOREI NA PAIZEI TO AKRATHTO,TON IONIKO TO AIGALEO KAI OLA TA TOY GAVROY PARAPRHMATA ME MEGALH ANESH...OTAN ELTHEI OMOS O KAIROS NA ANTIMETOPISEI KI OMADES EXOTERIKOY KATEVAZEI TA SOVRAKAKIA...KAI EPERXETAI TO MYRAIO...

KALLA AYTOS O SOLID TI EIDOYS FROUTOU EINAI? DEN EXEI SYNIDITOPOIHSEI AKOMH POS EXEI KI ALLOYS PAIXTES STON PAGO POY MBOROYN NA PROSFEROYN? TO ATOMO PROKALEI AKOMH KAI TOYS VEROUS GAVROUS POY EIXA THN EYKAIRIA NA PARAKOLOYTHO TO MATCH MAZI!

KATALAVAINO TI THA AKOYSE KATO STON PEIRAIA STA KAMINIA...E! RE MANA MOY! THA GELASE KAI TO PARDALO KATSIKI!

THA KATEVASAN KANTILIA OYK OLIGOI XTHES TO VRADI!

GAVROI KANTE MOY MIA XARH KAI PESTE STON MA LA KO PROEDRO SAS NA SAS PAREI ENA XRISTOYGENIATIKO DORO,KAI NA ALLAXEI OLH THN AMYNTIKH SAS GRAMH,KI OLOYS AYTOUS POY EXOYN YPERVEI TA 30FEVGA KAI PERASAN PLEON STHN 7H EFEDREIA.

A! NAI KAI MHN XEHNATE NA PATE NA ANANEOSETAI KAI TO LEASE YIA TON KANAPE POY THA XRHSHMOPOIHTE APO TORA KAI PERA YIA NA VLEPETAI KAI LIGO EUROPAIKO PODOSFAIRO APO THN MONADIKH ELLHNIKH OMADA POY THA APOMEINEI NA DIAFIMHZEI TO ELLHNIKO PODOSFAIRO ANA THN YFEILIO!

POION ALLON APO THN PANATHA FYSIKA!

PERASTIKA SAS YIA ALLH MIA XRONIA STHN APRAXIA KAI TH MIZERIA!

EXO PLEON SYNHTHISEI NA TO XAIROMAI ETISIOS AYTH THN EPOXH KAI YDONHZOMAI ME THN IDEA OTI EXETAI YIA ALLH MIA XRONIA APOVEI SAKOI PROPONHSEOS YIA OLH THN ELIT THS PODOSFAIRHKHS EYROPHS!

PERASTIKA SAS GAVROSPOROI!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yiasou re TAKI :tup:

the same is valid 4 us mastora...

new team.. new coach.. new bla bla bla... kokalis... bla bla bla... the refs.... bla bla bla... gademia.... bla bla bla... evropi.... bla bla bla...... protathlima.... bla bla bla...

but each year u start.... bring us real... bring us manchester... bla!

i think Elefteropulos said it better a few years back... he said:

guys i dont know who u want (to play with) but everyone is asking to play with us....

keep walking....

a agree with everything except the refs,that is only pao candy for years..........

commm on man...r u fu*in crazy or yo fu*in Daisy? (topiasses to iponooumeno?; its Mickey talking to Donald duck)

the first 3-4 championships were aisxos... olo penalty kie paparies... if u remember....

i wonder how many were given to u at the time...

anyway... as i said... keep walkin...

re grace you guys can not make us believe that this is the end of the world and rezilikia.we lost from real and lyon my boy not from kalithea or aiolikos.not that we must be proud from the results but we can still turn it around and get some point.the only reason that i mentioned the games against pao and aek is for the level in our league.you can not be great 3 weeks ago and rezili as you say now.if pao wins the CL ok i will be happy but since that hasn t happen yet you guys got to chilllllllll.we have a new coach and we trying to built a good team,we are ok for greece but we need a lot more quality to be succesfull in europe.that's it.

Re den eipa oti eiste rezili(allos to eipe :P )isa isa pou isastan decent and you surpriced us all.....Apla einai gegonos oti paizete Eyrwpi kai prepei na allaksete nootropia,na zitate perissotera ap'tin omada,ton proponiti ton Kokkali kai de kserw poion allo....Mi simbibazeste me o,ti sas pasaroun:epeidi pirate to Ribo de ginate omadara,epeidi pirate ton Mixalaki de tha parete to Champions League,epeidi mas nikisate stin prwti agwnistiki de simainei oti tha parete to prwtathlima...Kai oi dikaiologies pou les sto telos,isxioun kai gia mas(kai isws perissotero) kai omws sinexizeis na mou xtipas oti me nikises stin prwti agwnistiki...

Ston agwna me ti Barca i 11da tis omadas mou itan i enati :blink: diaforetiki s'osous agwnes exei dwsei mexri twra kai exoume xrisimopoiisei 22 diaforetikous podosfairistes....

DO NOT PANIC :nono:

GAUROI please relax!

Panathinaikoi lay off them ...

OUR PAO has nothing to gain, and only to lose, if osfp continues this path of destruction...

Not goodbye to Europe yet.

Osfp has a chance, with help, to advance over Rosenborg to the Uefa.

PAO should and could, have beaten them last year in Norway.

Rosenborg were better then.

Osfp needs a win and a tie at a minimum.

Greece and ALL of us lose, when we have 1 team in the CL... :tdown:

PEACE

even the commentarys on mega said is was a good goal not offside! the lyon player was a half meter behind a oly defender!

if u also remember before that played happenned Okkas was called off sides on the break and he wasn't but its still insiginificant

look our defense is horrendous and it showed on Lyon's goal that gave them the win

where was the defenders on that play i mean Govou was so open

Nikopolidis had no chance i mean he was just as suprised to see them so wide open

its just amazing how we just choke

i mean somebody brought up the Juventus game that has put a curse on us and it as

but that team was pretty solid defensive wise better then the one now

i mean it was younger team then with potential

Bajevic was given enough time to make the team even greater then it was

i mean he built that team but he was sacked during the construction period

that young team for the most part besides Alexandris and Gogic was very immature and thats why he had problems with Zachovic for example

in a way i feel a lil better about yesterday b/c he clearly shows the teams problems

question is will Louvaris make the necessary changes

i don't like Louvaris constructing our team we need a real football guy for that he is all business

It's over.

Everyone start cheering for PAO...seriously.

thats it Gavri jump on the Pao bandwagon just like you did in '71 :LOL:

Rely on Pao to keep Greece's CL spots :tdown:

Seriously heres a question for u gavri if Greece only get 1 CL spot in Europe, who would u want to represent Greece?

Oly and watch us lose lose even that spot ending up like Poland?

Or Pao and we may get it the finals and get back another spot for Greece?

Interesting question dont u think?

One which i can see will need answering in the future :tdown:

can anyone answer my questions?

oly11,mtl,protathlitis, Ch anyone?

hey koita na deis 100% tha edina proteroiotita sthn panatha sto CL mono kai mono epeidi den exoun to onoma LOSER na kremetai apo pano tous san thn bourdelo omada mas auti th stigmi... kai auti th stigmi o pao mporei na kataferei pio polla sthn europi... tora apo ekei kai pera an o pao omos den einai ikanos na kanei kai teoies epidoseis vs OLY and AEK sto protathlima (min peite tora oti ftaine diatites ktlktl.....) kai na bgei protos em tote den mporei kaneis na perimenei tipota....

Guest Protathlitis

your an idiot XXX-187

who got more points and went further last year in UEFA?

talk about us losing 2-1 in Lyon and Madrid? how about Aeks pathetic performances this year and last un Madrid? what about mpaok and their big opportunity?

Aek and paok should give their UEFA spot to the 5 and 6th placed team

what the hell has pao done seriously? you wont make the next round dont worry about that

its not our fault that your are our eternal pelates domestically. we need to fix positions and certain mentalities but if you think you are better than us you are dreaming or that you will do anything this year in europe

roufianoi

Swsta,giati eseis tou xronou tha to sikwsete mesa sto OAKA....

Ayto pou egine prin 34 xronia einai i megaliteri epitixia tou ellinikou podosfairou se diasyllogiko epipedo by the way...

ohi to euro 2004 itan to megalitero

afto pou egine fine.. makari na kaname ke emis afto alla sovara milame tora ehoun perasi 34 years.. alles omades ehoun ksana girisoun so final! den ehoun perasi 34 years

ok, so greece are given 1 spot in cl and probably osfp come first every year in league through corruption of some sort, and probably are knocked out in the first round or even prenimulium rounds, and when paos years of glory are wiped clean by uefa coefficiency rank, greece are offered just one place in round 1 of the cl and round 1 of the uefa. worse than malta

resilee

olymiakos needs to pull its act together in europe, they need to stop losing to teams like rosenberg and start getting points off barcelona. but i doubt this can ever happen

whoever is the champion.what kind of question is that?what do you want to hear pao?when you guys were playing wisla you didn t feel so superior did you?

are you guys serious?? honestly??? you get embarresed in europe...every non greek announcer that announces oly cl games talk about the embarrasing record in europe...and your honestly trying to tell me that ou would want OLYMPAIKOS representing greece...or the ?champions?? last time i saw, the team that has won the most greek championships is the team that HASNT WON AWAY FROM HOME IN ALL THEIR EUROPEAN HISTORY....it is embarrasing as a greek and should be even more embarrsing for you considering you are olympiakos fans..im not saying this as a pao supporter, i want ALL GREEK TEAM TO SUCCEED...i repeat ALL!! but if olympaikos continue there ways in europe, i would rather even give xanthi or aek a chance at europe...after 10 years, i would expect them to win at least once away from home..honestly guys, lets ge real here...instead of sticking up for your european disfunctioned team, i would start demanding changes...i would be f*cking pisse dif i were you guys...i would say f*ck kokkalis, we want european succes...thats what everyone sees that where everyone judged your quality as a team, not playing teams like akratitos and proodeutiki and ofi and panionios and whatever other crappy teams are in the "premier" greek division...its pathetic that you guys are arguing when you should be agreeing...if pao hadnt won one game outside of greece, id be f*cking livid with the club and the team...thats pathetic...you embarres greece and embarres yourselves and on top of it all, you try to defned your lack of success instead of demanding something be done about it....but oh wait, im sure your still satified from when kokkalis brought your "footballer of the year" rivaldo to the club...

do you guys even care about greek football?? look at yourselves...im pissed when oly lose, im pissed when pao lose, im pissed when paok lose and any other team playing in europe...we are greeks and we should start playing in europe like weve got some f*ucking balls instead of creeping in our holes like b*tches....

get real...

Archived