Phantis Forums

KASTORIANOS

Ella Kastoria

Thomiadis, Eleuthiades and Soultanidis well done on scoring the goals

3-0 over Paniliakos is a great start

Carn Kastoria, this year

On my way to Kastoria next year, family attends every game, hopefully ill be watching them in the A Ethniki

IF YOU GET TO KASTORIA NEXT YEAR,MAKE SURE YOU GET TO THE GAMES EARLY AND SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STANDS. THAT IS WHERE THE FUN IS. THAT IS, IT IS THE LOUDEST AND FUNNIEST PLACE TO BE.I PERSONALLY WILL BE THERE FROM JULY OF 2006 TO JANUARY OF 07. I WILL ATTEND ALL THE HOME GAMES AND HOPEFULLY ONE OR TWO PAOK HOME GAMES.

IF THIS START IS ANY INDICATION OF THE REST OF THE SEASON: THERE IS NO REASON WHY THEY SHOULD'NT EARN PROMOTION TO THE A' DIVISION . WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE STANDS.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

ONLY TWO TEAMS IN THE SECOND DIVISION REMAIN PERFECT. CAN WE GUESS WHICH ONE IS FIRST? KASTORIA OF COURSE,AND KERKYRA IS SECOND DUE TO SCORING ONE GOAL LESS THAN KASTORIA.

KASTORIA- 4 G.F. AND 0 G.A.

KERKYRA - 3 G.F. AND 0 G.A.

I KNOW IT IS VERY EARLY. BUT WE HAVE A NEW, VERY GOOD COACH. UNFORTUNATELY HALF THE TEAM IS NEW, BUT SO FAR SO GOOD.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

the first minor crisis of the season after losing 1-0 vs. Aris that's probably what's taking so long for them to update their website

since the standings are tight, this loss kastoria to 6th place and aris picked up their first win of the season.

next round is at home vs. Hlisiakos, a must win if they want to make the top 3 and especially since hlisiakos is ranked in 7th just 1pt. below

down @ half-time they come back at home and win 2-1, great win for the team moral and break out of their slump. this moves them up to 4th place, 2 pts out of first :tup:

next round is away to ASK olympiakos Volos, should be an easy 3 pts on paper but we'll see

SHOCKING loss to the 2nd worst team in the standings

their 4th place was taken by their next opponents, ethnikos asteras

they have dropped 3 of the last 4, victory at home next week is imperative and since they are already out of the greek cup, it should be easier to concentrate their efforts on winning promotion

he scored yesterday in the 24th min but Xaidari tied it up and the game ended 1-1.

he's got 3 goals this season, the leader is Zouroudis w/ 4

Kastoria have to start winning games if they want a chance to finish top3, next week will be the perfect occassion as they play 1st placed Kerkyra and Kastoria are 6 pts behind them, a win would be very nice to bring them into contention

Archived