Phantis Forums

Enough was said about it, i think there is nothing more to be said. 159 replies and over 3,000 views what is not democratic about it? Let's all forget about it and TIME WILL SHOW. Ziaka did well to close the topic and i urge him to do the same if some of the forum members continue on the same lines. LETS MOVE ON.

sosto einai na to klisei???? yiati??? epidi diafimizei thn alithia???

to me... the fact that this thread "Hraklis-Paok Live" is still opened... where they are advertising there site is wrong.... but it remains opened!!!

anyhow i opened a new thread emphasising afew more points.... but im sure it will be closed also!!!!!!

Trifilara

a couple of thoughts

1. you seem to have put quite a bit of time in your investigation and i must admit your points for now seem convincing

2. the truth is that the other site's wording is very similar/identical with some of the posts by gastone

3. I think you have a point about issues relating to ethics

Having said all that i think it's time to now take a step back and let time take its course. I'm still happy in principle to give them the benefit of the doubt, always remembering the great service they have offered us so far.

The ball is now with them and to be honest since you have made your points clear the best thing is to give them some time to present their arguments if any. As i said before if they have now decided to charge then it's a matter of choice. Let's try to bring the tone down a little bit. As for the thread, that's closed for replies but anyone can still view the posts and form an opinion, I still think that Ziaka did the right thing.

filika

mpasketikos

u dont seem to understand anything file.... u have said your opinion... einai sevasti... apo eki kai pera... dont tell me what i should or shouldnt do....

If ur happy that they are trying to take advantage of u.... go pay them your money on their website.... you should know it by now.... ive posted it 100 times already....

while it lasts anyhow :LOL:

Archived