Phantis Forums

LIVE GREEK EVENTS

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it were me... I would have said .... sorry guys this taking too much out of my time, I have to charge people whatever price. to make it worth my while. Whoever chooses to pay for it.. fine, but for those who don't they will have to look somewhere else.

Business is businees.

This is a double edge sword because talking about it is the best way to inform the omogenia, but on the other hand any publicity is good publicity. I agree there is no shame in trying to making a profit, but I wouldn't give my money to someone that has lied, cheated, comprimised his ethics, or knowingly broke the law.

Therefore, I believe that our focus should be on trying to determine whether or not this is truly a copyright infringement. Cause if its not, Im sure someone will arise that is giving enough to help out the omogenia for free. But if it is against the law, then let it be known and good luck to the websites that are illegal.

Guest gastone_1978

Lepon egw twra ta eida ola afta giati eimouna oli mera stin douleia. tha milisw oso pio apla ellinika ginetai gia na me katalavete oloi.

Lepon

1. Anefera oti mou estalthei e-mail gia copyright issues. Fake or not I don't know the sure thing is that it was sent to me. Therefore in the one case where it is original, you are getting me in deep trouble twice as much as before. Thank you.

2. Otan diname idi free links o mk21 me enimerwse me post message gia ena website me to onoma fihtia to opoio isws? ekane tin idia douleia me emas, who knows.

3. Our source from Greece who is an excellent guy once he learned about all these he got scared as much as I did, and I do not want to get involved in this anymore.

4. I e-mail 5-6 of you yesterday hoping that I could start informing you about new sources and mms streams privately rather than in public, cos like I said I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE ANYYYYY kind of risks.

5. I give no damn about fihtia or any other website out there, but you do the best advertisement by talking so much about it and we do not even know how reliable it can be.

6. Last of all and most importantly, An proswpika ithela na kanw website pou na kanei charge ti pio efkolo tha itane gia mena na plirwsw 100-200$ to phantis kai kathe allo forum out there kai na kanw legal dafimisi apo to na peigenw sta kryfa. Sta 100-200$ tis diafimisis lete na kolousa?

Lepon me exete kourasei pragmatika edw mesa kai exete deiksei megala deigmata axaristias. Den kserw gia ta ypoloipa paidia tis omadas, alla pleon egw proswpika den thelw na ksanaasxolithw me to streaming. I am disgusted.

Efxaristw olous osous voithisate. Den thew na kserw tipota pleon gia to ti stream yparxoun, tha ta krataw mono gia mena kai 2-3 filous kai ade gia.

Sygnwmi gia osous stenaxwrisa, kai efxaristw osous mas stiriksane. Afta.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TO EIPA KAI SE ALLO THREAD ALLA WS ELLHNES THELETE NA ANAKALYPTETAI OSTRAKA KATW APO THN LASPI)

Yet again... alot of denying and no answering of any of my questions to whom i put them to!!!!

Gastone... asta afta re... 2 or 3 of ur friends u sent pm's 2???? hahahahaa ego exo pano apo 10pm's apo atoma u sent the exact same pm to!!!! telling them about ur little ########## website.....

san ellinas... pou to diafimizeis..... prospathises na koroi8epsis kialous ELLINES!!!!

UNETHICAL.... look the word up in the dictionary!!!!!!!

so u recieved the website from mk21??? but he told every1 he wasnt appart of the team... boys if ur gonna continue to lie.... make sure u all have the same story!!!!!!!

AAAAaaaaa re ellines... ti kanoun ta lefta!!!!! :angry:

gia ta lefta ta kanw ola

dne to h3era oti o phantis mbastoynhs vazei kai diafhmhseis

pantws egw den exw dei kammia

alh8eia ta FYHTIA einai ena xwrio sthn ARGOLIDA

ti shmainei ayto ....................tipota .................alla mborei

emena omws ama me epnige to dikio 8a hmoyn pyr kai mania

Yet another pm from a Phantis member i recieved:

Trifilara,

A lot of other things are making sense. Remember Gastone and Spiro were going to leave this site for good because someone threatened their families in an email. That was probably bullshit too so they could bring all their followers to Gastone's own personal website at the time which he had offered me membership on.

As you can see they are both still around.

Explain that "TEAM"!!!!!!! :whistle:

Ziaka,

Or whoever is the mod in this forum. If you have a way of accessing Private Messages I give you permission to post any PM's that I sent to Spiro or Gastone regarding the Tripod website. I sent these PM's because I thought that I needed to inform them that someone was apparently trying to capitalise on something that was started in here.

Trifilara, post whatever you want about who you think is behind the site, but please don't drag my name into this. I am not or was never part of the team. The only involvement I had with anything was using the links that were posted here in this site.

I cannot prove if the team is behind or not behind the Tripod site. And I do not know anyone in here personally. But if you are going to post accusations you better be 100% sure of what you are insinuating.

Spiro,

if all that ive said hadnt got u in the slightest worried.... u would have made 1 responce only... u would have said that im talking s%$#!... and left it at that....

As for the barking.... dont get personal... xero oti tsouzi otan kapios finds out what uve done... soo its plain to see... YOU are the 1 thats biting my friend.... becoz if u wernt biting.... u wouldnt care what i say.... but being that ur posting all these excuses that dont add up.....

you are proving to every1 that what i originally said was right!!!!!

bravo sas.... sinxaritiria yia thn koroithia!!!!! :nono:

Trifilara,

No point to continue messaging, just enjoy the rest of your evening. It is pretty evident where things have gone.

Bottom line, whatever legal authority sent that email would have identified themselves by now to the whole forum and would have stated that this was all true. Besides Gastone would have forwarded the email to Ziaka for his guidance.

Dear Lord ! This getting out of hand!

Trifilara... I won't spend another minute of my valuable time answering stupid questions.

Whoever send you that PM is not a real man! And he knows that! Gastone made a private site with free links to channels all over the world the very first month of his membership in Phantis and everyone was welcome to go there and watch free tv and sports. That site was the headquarters of the free streaming we provided to omogenia all these weeks.

He didn't try to seel any membership top anyone in here but he tried to pass away free links. The site's address is : http://gastonetv.tripod.com/ and everybody who worked on that project either by testing or actively knows it.

You guys are lieing constantly in here.

Whoever send you that Pm please appear in fron of us and accuse gastone of trying to sell him membership to ANY site. Or shut the f uck up for ever.

EEEEEXACTLY....

enjoy the rest of my evening i am.... watching these guys replys just makes me laugh!!!!!!!

btw.... an email has been sent to Tripod... i expect that site wont last very much longer :)

Tripod im sure has ip addresses.... so to whom is may concern... start running now :LOL: :LOL:

Etsi gelage enas gaidaros pou edene o pappous mou stin stani otan eixe miges ston kolo tou kai den ixere pos na tis dioxei. An to IQ sou itane toulaxiston steixeiodes tha ixeres pos me to tripod exoun ftiaxtei to 90% apo ta sites ston planiti. Alla koitaxou ston kathrefti kai gela pali. "Gela o geleios kan ti mi geloion ora" elegan oi arxaioi imon progonoi!

Xereis ti tha kano Trifilara! Leo na xanarxiso ta streams. Na ta kano private kai na ta dino se olous ektos apo sena. Esi o m alakas tha pigeneis kai tha plironeis ston allon ton

m alaka ton fihtia. Kai tha gelame oloi mazi sas.

Good luck to you both...

ean to thema eitane xrimatiko kalitera na vazane ena poso gia na kalifthoune ta exoda. Eimai sigouros polloi apo emas den tha eixane antirisi na plirosoume to antitimo. Pantos epeidi oi Ellines tin exoume tin koufalia mesa mas kai gia auto den proxorame mazi alla mono atomika mallon etsi exoune ta pragmata. Krima pantos, na ftiaxoune dithen thema me to copyright oti tous kanane tsakotous..kai meta na zitane lefta se allo site....ti na pw apo koutoponiria skizoume.. Zito i ellada me tous ellinares. :LOL: :gr:

Trifillara you are the funniest guy ever buddy...Never had that much fun reading forum posts before...Kai Spiro i gastone iparxoun polla stoixeia enantion sas filoi to mono pou mporeite na kanete einai na mas deiksete afto to perivoito email kai to email address gia na doume an einai alithino. Ola ta alla einai mono logia. Pata to email kane print screen gia na fainetai kathara i imerominia kai to email address tou sender,kane to save, vale to attachment, kai steile to stou trifillara to email...mono etsi mporeis na apodeikseis kati...allios parata ta kai efxaristoume gia osa kanate

Xereis ti tha kano Trifilara! Leo na xanarxiso ta streams. na ta kano private kai na ta dino se olius ektos apo sena. Esi o m alakas tha pigeneis kai tha plironeis ston allon ton m#$%! ton fihtia.

Good luck to you...

hahaha really now??? all of a sudden ur not scared of the copyright email?????

hahaha ade re... the hole uve dug is getting too big!!!!!!

ME 1 XSEMA ERXONDE 10 ALITHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! afto na thimase mono... kai ase ta paramithia me gaidarous kai m*****es......

and if u start the streams again and give them out via PM.... I WILL BE HAPPY that all my posts in here got somewhere!!!!

U JUST ADMITTED TO EVERY1 that what i said was right!!!!

well done!!! :nw:

Archived