Phantis Forums

Rivaldo not happy!

greeksoccerfanatic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man he should have done a grievance procedure :P … I mean the first step in a grievance procedure is to notify you supervisor (in this case Sollied) to the problem you have… This way you keep the problem as close to its source and avoid other parties (media/fans) getting involved... If nothing did progress then he should notify the Head manager (in this case koaklis) and explain the problem and try to find a solution… if that doesn

Palmeiras of Brazil, and good riddence. He is 34 and we need youth on this team and not a thirty-four year old Rivaldo that thinks he is still 25. Ade feigai apo to Limani na eseixasoume kaiolas palio yerai. This team cannot be built around a player that is way past his prime, and one who thinks he is the last word in this team. If it was not for Rivaldo, Bayevic would still be at the Limani, and with this years signings, put a team together that would be of European quality. We can't say much about Sollied just yet, but I believe Bayevic is by far the better coach. In any case, our omadara is slowly falling apart this season, as Toure has expressed his feelings of wanting to play on a "big team" in Europe, and he could be the next to go come January. I don't know boys but obviously Kokkali is doing something wrong, and we as die hard fans are continuing to pay for the tsaxlamares he continues to display every year. Obviously the man is not football oriented and has no clue about the game. Ti na pw re paidia. Krima. :tdown:

Palmeiras of Brazil, and good riddence. He is 34 and we need youth on this team and not a thirty-four year old Rivaldo that thinks he is still 25. Ade feigai apo to Limani na eseixasoume kaiolas palio yerai. This team cannot be built around a player that is way past his prime, and one who thinks he is the last word in this team. If it was not for Rivaldo, Bayevic would still be at the Limani, and with this years signings, put a team together that would be of European quality. We can't say much about Sollied just yet, but I believe Bayevic is by far the better coach. In any case, our omadara is slowly falling apart this season, as Toure has expressed his feelings of wanting to play on a "big team" in Europe, and he could be the next to go come January. I don't know boys but obviously Kokkali is doing something wrong, and we as die hard fans are continuing to pay for the tsaxlamares he continues to display every year. Obviously the man is not football oriented and has no clue about the game. Ti na pw re paidia. Krima. :tdown:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

once yo out of CL of course he will leave,,,(no! his gonna stay and play against levadiakos) pffffffffffff

Totally agreed man.

i have to agree with you about nearly everything that conserns rivaldo, but i don't agree about bajevic. rivaldo surely is out of form and has too much of an ego thinking just because he is the biggest name in our team he can say where he wants to play etc. but i think if he would leave in december we would have to make a big transfer to get another player to fill his spot.

about bajevic, sure he is a great coach, one of the best coaches ever in greece imo, and the numbers tell that too, but i don't think that we would have made some of the transfers we made now. toure and babangida wouldn't be in our team if we would have had bajevic on the bench. most probably kokkalis would have handled all the transfers and would have made moves as a fan and not a club president. that is anyway what i see him being in the first place. he is a successfull manager (i don't want to talk about how he is doing his business) outside of osfp, but he is and acts more like a fan than a club president.

about sollied, i have the feeling that he is able to change something within the team. we might have lost against rozenborg, but honestly i think we played well all in all, except for about half an hour, where we gave away control of the match. and imo that behaviour was typicall for us during the past years. and with bajevic it would be always the same. we had to get a coach from outside of greece who has a different mentality. and sollied is a coach like that. the team might not perform that good at the moment, but i believe this will change soon.

rivaldo surely is out of form and has too much of an ego thinking just because he is the biggest name in our team he can say where he wants to play etc.

but i think if he would leave in december we would have to make a big transfer to get another player to fill his spot.

Thats true to a degree, he also knows that evicting Sollied is not an option, so if he doesnt get his way and the team fails in CL once more, it's the 'high road'.

With Ribo leaving, logically it frees a whole lot of cash, and considering the domestic market hasn't produced anyone in the same position worth noting, the ONLY move is to go abroad.

I personally wouldn'tt mind, the sooner we vie for someone in the position the better for us. Because either way he's done for in the summer, simply reality.

against rozenborg, but honestly i think we played well all in all, except for about half an hour, where we gave away control of the match. and imo that behaviour was typicall for us during the past years. and with bajevic it would be always the same. we had to get a coach from outside of greece who has a different mentality. and sollied is a coach like that. the team might not perform that good at the moment, but i believe this will change soon.

:LOL: thats almost one imixrono man!!! :tdown:

we played 'bad' 4 three minutes (ok to 1-0 i can accept it, but im ref to the #2 & 3)!

min leme oti thelume tora, asta na pan sto kalo... the future is ours!!!

Iam a big fan of Rivaldo,

But he has disspointed me with his actions..

Let him Leave....

The club is bigger than one player...

Kafes at the moment is spitting blood for the team, higher work rate etc.. give him a chance.. If changing his name to Kafenio ( hehe Brazilian ) will give a better chance of playing then so be it..

interesting story

but my question is if Rivaldo didn't want to play the left wing anymore then where did he want to go

Right wing ??

striker up front ??

and also due remember Rivaldo was still one of top players in the world at that time

with the world cup coming up and he was probably the overall best player that year

maybe Rivaldo now realizes that he can play a better left then right

b/c of his skills dimishing

I don't think Sollied would like to play without Rivaldo, I am not even sure Bajevic had any serious problems him. I think he did enough last year to prove he is a proffesional and if he gets the chance he'll prove it this year as well (hopefully next week against Real Madrid).

Bottom line to all this CRAP is that we have a strong coach and player as well. It's at this point that these 2 guys have to meet in the middle and go from there. If this doesn't happen not only will Olympiacos loose a protathlima they might even loose both of these men.

Just get your s*** together agree on whatever it is and go from there.....

It is sad , but mpt durprising, to read this thread

Especially the las messege

The writer does not even know how to spell "fack" but like anybody he knows everything about Rivaldo

YOu beleiv any crap news in the papers , and you are doing him' the club and the coach wrong

About the message of Olympiakos- Sidney, it is axactly what htey did to Rivaldo in Milan

He could dag like this for years, doing nothing and charging larg money, but he is not like the most of us

Anyway, the last date to contract players in BBrasil for this year is very near , so you will see tgat there is nothing to it' BTW, the roumors about Palmeiras interest were in Brazilian sites in the summer, and he said in every interview during the summer that he will respect his contract with Olympiakos and that he is happy there

I think that he exsplained himself in his site and we have to hope that we will see a good game against Madrid

It is almost imp[osibble as RM are hungry, especially Raul and Robinho

In the last game they remounted, Raul scored 2 and the first was from a pass by ROnaldo, no less LOL

Forgewt the gossip and concentrate in football

but like anybody he knows everything about Rivaldo

Did I imply that I knew everything about Rivaldo? I simply remarked that he wasn't the same impact player he was 5-10 years ago. The Rivaldo of 1999 is not the same as The Rivaldo of 2005. (Period) I guess, following LUZ 13's logic this now qualifies me as "Knowing Everything About Rivaldo"

p.s.

fak = fack = ######

Archived