Phantis Forums

OSFP-Panionios

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny thing is i'm dl'ing a little more than Ul'ing but the stream is still very high....which means that when more people join in some of them must be leeching because at that point I ul more than dl and the quality is lower

Guest gastone_1978

It's not my favorite music either.. but it's great for Eastern and Panigiria.

anyway the purpose of the Stream is to show to you that even when we were 12 people the quality was over 90% because all of you guys were uploading. Obviously when most users come in such a thing doesn't occur.

So please help new members as to how to open their ports or what simple rules they should follow.

thank you all.

Trelo to site mages, to anakalupsa prin kana dihmero.. Polla bravo kai efxaristw kia apo mena. Blepw na kanoume trela glentia feto me ta torrents tou BW kai to livestreaming edw pera. Me thn efkairia na pw pali efxaristw se Tyxarpasto kai Vassily gia ta uploads pou kanoune sto BW. Megalh upo8esh gia mas tous monimous tou exwterikou na blepoume to gabro, akoma kai konserba.. :nw:

Guest gastone_1978

Perisi pou ekana strato eimouna mitilini kai to ouzo plwmariou trexei akoma stis fleves mou.

Ade gia mas!!!!

Paides boroume na ftasoume to forum se psila poli psila epipeda kai na exoume tin ellada sta podia mas.

"Paides boroume na ftasoume to forum se psila poli psila epipeda kai na exoume tin ellada sta podia mas."

Haha... strange thing my relationship with patrida... Otan eimai ekei den thn antexw, paralogismos kai agios o theos... alla to fai ki o hlios mou leipoun, ki opote blepw ellada kati mou leipei.. anekshghto..

you see, oi anthrwpines sxeseis einai diaforetikes apo tis monternist western ones..

Na th blepoume pantws apo kapoia apostash: the best :)

Guest gastone_1978

Makrya ki agapimenoi den lene Thlemaxe?..Same here. Mono pou den exw parapono edw exei poly poly Sun. Vasika mono i balla mu leipei apo ellada oson afora tin tileorasi.

Ola ta alla kai eidika ta Deltia eidisewn den ta antexw. Not to mention Gossip shows fro mAlter and anita pania..brrrrr

this is such a good streaming.. not even one interruption!

oi eidhseis einai part tou general greek show, gastone. Ki h greek tv einai panyguri, artos kai theama gia tous modernous rwmaious. Tous krata apoxaunwmenous, mesa se kseperasmena pseutika ideals (p.x. macedonia, nation, etc), covers up thn sklhrh koinwnikh anisothta kai mainly promises them the new upertato agatho: comsumer life.

Oxi oti ta western media don't construct reality for the benefit of the powerful too, but there are more competing voices in the west, more logic... Bebaia logic is not everything, not even powerful enough to offer a better life: after all logical western institutions give us bush and genocides and world exploitation and selfish western citizens.... but at least it is some kind of legitimation... I wish things were less arbitrary in greece but then again, for some people this is its gohteia, charm...

I feel it when there, in the more simple and immediate contacts with people.... I admit, people there feel more free to me, but i know they are just slaves of another -different- kind...

Guest gastone_1978

That was magnificent Statement Thlemaxe, you used the exact words for each case. Glad to have compatriots like you with a healthy way of thinking.

Keep it up.

Hope this Forum doesn't turn into a philosophical Arena..lol

Archived