Phantis Forums

OSFP-Panionios

The game will be streamed live with the old traditional way!

Check here if you are new to this and/or you have questions or problems viewing.

The stream will be via the North American feed of ANT-Sat. Start time is 9.00pm Greek time. Check back in this topic for the magic link half an hour before kick off!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gastone_1978

Also we will probably show the PAOK-ATROMHTOS game 3 hours earlier. It is yet to be confirmed but I do not believe there will be a problem. Maybe the ethniki ellados for the Euro Volley too.

Skathari, universities won't tell uou if your ports are opened. You won't even get an error message while trying to open them manually.

The best thing for the students to do is to connect and check their upload speed with Netmeter while watching the game. I am 100% sure that they will be leechers though and contribute nothing to the stream.

Just as I was saying...it was great, until:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct.

The collapse :(

PEACE

I noticed the stream is at 273kb this time. better picture but buffering like every 20 secs or so.Perhaps not enough people have a high enough upload rate to handle this stream maybe lowering the quality a bit might fix the buffering

Guest gastone_1978

Ok guys thnx for the information..the link will change in short as we will reduce the quality at 200kbs...please give us a feeback when connected to the new link that will be given to you from this thread.

Sorry about this but we have to test the best possible performance with the least possible lag on your end to make this work perfect.

Thnx for you understanding Spiros or I will give you the new link in 1-2 mins

Archived