Phantis Forums

N. Ireland - England 1-0!

This was amazing...

The Northern Irish believed that they could get a point in this match to where the English thought this was in the bag. After HT the Northern Irish kept pressing and finally got the goal.

What was amazing about the goal is that David Healy had soooooo much time in the midfield he literaly had time for a cup of tea.

Great job by the minows

That's what I love to see... :tup:

Yea Wayne Roony's stock alone should drop like a box of s%$#! by telling David Beckham to "###### off."

OK so Beckham sucks, but still, you don't tell your captian on the field to "###### off" regardless of who they may be or sport.

Oh yeah, England in a 4-5-1? Who is smoking what over there? I would love to see them lose in the playoff round, or worse :LOL: , not even make that :D :LOL: . Oh well, congrats Northern Ireland, you deserve it :D :box: .

Yea Wayne Roony's stock alone should drop like a box of s%$#! by telling David Beckham to "###### off."

OK so Beckham sucks, but still, you don't tell your captian on the field to "###### off" regardless of who they may be or sport.

Oh yeah, England in a 4-5-1? Who is smoking what over there? I would love to see them lose in the playoff round, or worse :LOL: , not even make that :D :LOL: . Oh well, congrats Northern Ireland, you deserve it :D :box: .

you do tell your captain that if hes David Beckham who doesnt even deserve to play more or less captain.......

BRAVO N. IRELAND!!!

maybe the english will wake up and FINALLY realize Eriksson was an AWFUL manager!!! England could have done so much better but his tactics and squad selections are kaput!

What an atmosphere in Windsor Park. It sounded like a carnival at the end, with the fans remaining in the stadium for an hour singing along to 'we are the champions' etc.

The funniest chants during the match were directed to the English:

"are you Scotland in disguise?" and "you won't be rioting over here" :LOL:

Oh yeah, England in a 4-5-1? Who is smoking what over there? I would love to see them lose in the playoff round, or worse  , not even make that  . Oh well, congrats Northern Ireland, you deserve it  .

OK, let me re-phrase that, you aren't "supposed" to say, "###### off" to your captian ;) :P :LOL: . Though given the circumstances on the English NT....it's almost a given why that happened :P .

Though it was Wayne Rooney so what were you going to expect?

Archived