Phantis Forums

So we started with a draw

ukchris

Hi folks

Not a great start to the season for Panionios then - but did anyone hear whether we played well? I can't even find the minutes for the goals online - did we score first or did Larissa?

Any news much appreciated - it's difficult being a Panionios fan in London!

I did not watch the match or the highlights. But the reports say you were actually lucky to get the draw !!

Anyway... still too early to tell if the team is going to struggle but those points lost count doube and tripple if they are lost against opponents with same targets...

Hi folks

Not a great start to the season for Panionios then - but did anyone hear whether we played well? I can't even find the minutes for the goals online - did we score first or did Larissa?

I didn't watch the game, but I saw the highlights of this match and the one thing that I noticed is that the ref made a mistake to miss a clear penalty for Panionios in the 1st half and then made it up by giving them a penalty in the 2nd....

Terrible defensing by Dabizas...

Hi folks

I didn't watch the game, but I saw the highlights of this match and the one thing that I noticed is that the ref made a mistake to miss a clear penalty for Panionios in the 1st half and then made it up by giving them a penalty in the 2nd....

Terrible defensing by Dabizas...

The referee made a mess of it for both teams. He may have missed a penalty for Panionios in the 1st half, but he gifted them one in the 2nd half. The ref was so bad to both sides that you could say it was a wash. :whistle:

Archived