Phantis Forums

Pao-oly

slick13

well... it was more than quite a strange game... i am really dismayed to be right on the Conceicao occasion... he came to Istanbul last year on vacation and he now goes on his holiday in Athens... crappy dumbass... the referee was not a big naughty boy as some of you already claimed... he made a few mistakes but that was it... Morris should have kept his cool after the goal... i also don't think he caught Tzole but Tzole is very famous for play acting as well... but that action should be given a punishment by PAO board... he probably will get a 3 or 4 game suspension for throwing his jersey at the ref... but don't be so hard on the guy and don't say stupid things such as "he ruined the sports... he acted unsportsmanlike...etc"... this is football and when something goes wrong for you from right at the start you need to outburst your anger at someone... at least Morris'reactions were not directly in the game, we know some players who go straight to injure their counterparts while the game progresses... the most recent example that comes to my mind was when Castillo flew in at Kirgiakos or someone else in a Olympiacos-PAO game a few seasons earlier and Georgatos' horrendous tackle straight to the cartilages of Giourkas two-three years ago... Morris' incident came a time when the game was stopped... anyway... keeping in mind that Conceicao will never play more than that throughout the season -except european games- the load of midfield is on the shoulders of Biscan and he so far has not delivered as well... maybe it's time for younger guns to participate such as Tziolis or Leodiou... PAO future looks green but this domestic season seems to be gray...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about you sut the ###### up. If your team was better they wouldn't need Okkas bending his ass so much to reach Kotsios wrist with his face.

How many games you have won 11 against 11 ?

You know Osfp holds the record for finishing a season with out a red card. Nobody else has done it. This is who much you are protected.

Not to worry. We will see you Gavroi in Europe tear your ass again :LOL:

--

As I said in the other thread... relax

i jst finished watching the derby and ive come to an honest conclusions in this game:

1) Kotsolis should have been sent off.... When watching the replay he did swing his arm in the direction of the oly player however i also belive this incident could have been looked over with a yellow or nothing as so many other incidents have been ;)

2) Morris didnt connect djoles leg, because if u look he either connected the ground or his ankle and also djoles reaction was abit delayed while holding his kneee (figure that out) :huh:

HOWEVER!!!

Morris connecting or not, deserved to get sent of because of Intent!!! that alone was enough for him to recieve the red card + throwing his jersey at the ref.....

Also during the game Pao was incontroll of the midfield for most of the match however couldnt come up with a decent attack :tdown:

we played s%$#!, so there is no excuse at all for what happened...

Question is now, whats pao gonna do for defenders???

Disappointing we didn't have more clear cut chances against their defense.

Apart from a few shots outside the penalty area their wasn't much sting in the offense.

We had a number of corners but no height to meet the crosses.

Our next game is in a fortnight that should give players like Goumas, Nilsson & Torghelle

an opportunity to get fit for the match vs Ionikos.

Those players will need that match fitness under their belts cos' a few

days after that we play Udinese in our 1st CL match.

With Moris & Kotsios out we'll probably have Nilsson on the right, Goumas in the middle partnering

whoever and Seric on the left.

As for Goumas' partner it'll be one of Vyntra, Andric or Biscan ??

Perhaps Malezani may give one of the younger boys a go like Tripotseri (not

the CL game but perhaps vs Ionikos)?

Talk about the high's & lows - last Tuesday Moris & Kotsios were pivotal in the big win vs Wizla

and yesterday they were in the headlines for the wrong reasons.

How about you sut the ###### up. If your team was better they wouldn't need Okkas bending his ass so much to reach Kotsios wrist with his face.

How many games you have won 11 against 11 ?

You know Osfp holds the record for finishing a season with out a red card. Nobody else has done it. This is who much you are protected.

Not to worry. We will see you Gavroi in Europe tear your ass again :LOL:

--

As I said in the other thread... relax

its not our fault your guys have no temper

not our fault they get ejected from games

wait till morris comes to karaiskaki!

Guys, I think once again we shoyuld forget about winning the title. Because as long as Kokalis is alive and the referees are so biased we will never win it with as much ease as they do. As someone said here before, the kind of things Tzole has done in the last few years and he has never been sent off for it!!! That tells you everything and whoever denies it is either stupid or seriously blind.

We should concentrate on doing well in Europe. Let Oly's results in Europe once again be the story and the proof of the help they get in the domestic league.

well...i am really dismayed to be right on the Conceicao occasion... he came to Istanbul last year on vacation and he now goes on his holiday in Athens...

yes very true. i was also surprised pao got a player that didn t perform at cimbom and acted as if he was some kind of superstar. until now, he is far from it.

only 1 thing to say!

i truly hope the some russian segret agents come to greece and capture vromokokkalis(he is wanted in russia for cheating with millions of dollars).

as long as the paranga continiuse then both pao and aek have very little chances of winning the tittle.

from paocyberfans.

Guys, I think once again we shoyuld forget about winning the title. Because as long as Kokalis is alive and the referees are so biased we will never win it with as much ease as they do. As someone said here before, the kind of things Tzole has done in the last few years and he has never been sent off for it!!! That tells you everything and whoever denies it is either stupid or seriously blind.

We should concentrate on doing well in Europe. Let Oly's results in Europe once again be the story and the proof of the help they get in the domestic league.

i have a better idea

i know our greek league is F***ed as u say (exept when u win it that is)

anyways go apply to play in the italian league where there there is no corruption what so ever) im sure every team there gets no pushes.. doesnt get caught for buying games (genoa) and ac milan foes not get pushed !!

only 1 thing to say!

i truly hope the some russian segret agents come to greece and capture vromokokkalis(he is wanted in russia for cheating with millions of dollars).

as long as the paranga continiuse then both pao and aek have very little chances of winning the tittle.

from paocyberfans.

I dont hardly ever get worked up about the league because it is so corrupt, unless right-wing and left-wing omathas make seperate leagues, and have kokalis shot, then there will always be corruption. I'm glad about this past week because we made the CL. The most fairest comp in the world, where pao can really shine and show how much better we are than Olym. As for the league all I care about is finishing second to secure CL.

if your goal is to be secodn that says a lot abotu you.

O PROTOS EINAI PROTOS KAI O DEFTEROS TIPOTA

You know what that means? Exactly. If you are happy if your team finishes second you might as well support Kallithea or Akratito.

Coz you arw a LOSER.

Ante geia

I dont hardly ever get worked up about the league because it is so corrupt, unless right-wing and left-wing omathas make seperate leagues, and have kokalis shot, then there will always be corruption. I'm glad about this past week because we made the CL. The most fairest comp in the world, where pao can really shine and show how much better we are than Olym. As for the league all I care about is finishing second to secure CL.

stick ot that mentality if u want

but u have to realize that they dont give out trophies in europe for losing in the uefa last 16 quarterfinalists

where as if u finish first they do

you know what im starting to think... maybe the wisla fans had a poinjt where apaprently a goal was disallowed to them our somehting of that nature

how come u never talk about when you get the wrong calls against u go right

and always cry about the refs when calls go agaisnt you ?

You know what that means? Exactly. If you are happy if your team finishes second you might as well support Kallithea or Akratito.

Coz you arw a LOSER.

Ante geia

So what am i a loser on, the fact that i support an uncorrupt side? my goal for pao is second coz cl is where the true football is. Not somewhere where you can buy trophies.

Coz you arw a LOSER.

Ante geia

So what am i a loser on, the fact that i support an uncorrupt side? my goal for pao is second coz cl is where the true football is. Not somewhere where you can buy trophies.
listen... i know most of u wanna stick to the refs story and go right ahead

but did u ever stop to think that the refs are a reason, ur even in the C.L

lets go back to the 2nd to last game of the seaosn where u have a 1 or 2 point difference vs aek.. a loss to aek in the 29th round puts u out of C.L

0-0 tie 90th minute aek is denied a CLEAR penalty ...thus had they gotten the goal.. no C.L for PAO/.

so many peopel said that was a clear penalty...yet denied

how come u never bring that up ? that was a ###### up by the refs

so in a way u should thanks the refs for not giving aek a penalty.

boggles my mind to this day why you guys cant admit that u get as much pushes as we do ?

even the 1 title of the 9 years the refs helped u with that one

and please dont tell me u won it clean and fair and square with no pushes oherwise im going to start believeing in santa claus

umm... u wonder why PAO supporters cry about ref decisions???

1. 2 CLEAR hand balls NOT GIVEN... 1 in the box!!!!!

2. Can any gauro actually sit there and say that Kotsio lovetap on Okka was a red card???

Bad decisions happen in football... its appart of the game.... BUT.. why does this always seem to happen when olympilagos is playing????

that was a s%$#! derby... 2-0 loss??? XESTIKA.. its the 1st match of the season.... both teams wernt ready to play such a match... only 1 player made the difference... the yougoslav... he remains their best player... even after their APPARENT big name signings...

at the end of the day... its the 1st match of the season... exei dromo akomoi.... their asses will be camped on kanapedes as per usual watching PAO play in europe where the matches are ALWAYS 50/50!!!!!!!!!

umm... u wonder why PAO supporters cry about ref decisions???

1. 2 CLEAR hand balls NOT GIVEN... 1 in the box!!!!!

2. Can any gauro actually sit there and say that Kotsio lovetap on Okka was a red card???

Bad decisions happen in football... its appart of the game.... BUT.. why does this always seem to happen when olympilagos is playing????

that was a s%$#! derby... 2-0 loss??? XESTIKA.. its the 1st match of the season.... both teams wernt ready to play such a match... only 1 player made the difference... the yougoslav... he remains their best player... even after their APPARENT big name signings...

at the end of the day... its the 1st match of the season... exei dromo akomoi.... their asses will be camped on kanapedes as per usual watching PAO play in europe where the matches are ALWAYS 50/50!!!!!!!!!

the way u guys played yesterday u will be home for xmas no football in europe

the way u saw us move on last yera

oust apo do

XXX-18T getting referees from other parts of Europe to work in Greece instead of Greek referees is a good idea! A lot of problems would probably go out the door. I don't know how realistic it is though. After the RIDICULOUSNESS of this game, something should be done. WE were the better team and showed a lot more creativity. Things will get better for us this season; we'll advance in the CL while Olympiakos will be in the toilet before you know it! So don't worry!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: aparadekti o diatitis,,,,,greek soccer has it all

PREPEI NA DREPESTE NA MILATE SUNEXEIA GIA TIN DIATISIA. O DIETITIS HTAN POLI KALOS. KAI H DOU KOKKINES HTAN POLI SOSTES. NA MHN TA REIXNOUME SUNEXEIA STHN DIATHSIA. O PAO DEN EPE3E BALA. TA LATHI TOU KALOKAIRIOU FANIKAN. O BASINAS ELEIPE APO THN MESAIA GRAMH O KURGIAKOS APO THN AMYNA KAI O KOSTANTINOU APO THN EPH8ESEI. O PAPADOPOULOS EINAI ASXETOS APO BALA. EPREPE O MALEZANI NA DIO3EI TON PAPDOPOULO KAI NA KRATHSEI TON KOSTANTINOU. THA DEIS ARGOTERA POS THA FANOUNE TA KENA.

PREPEI NA DREPESTE NA MILATE SUNEXEIA GIA TIN DIATISIA. O DIETITIS HTAN POLI KALOS. KAI H DOU KOKKINES HTAN POLI SOSTES. NA MHN TA REIXNOUME SUNEXEIA STHN DIATHSIA. O PAO DEN EPE3E BALA. TA LATHI TOU KALOKAIRIOU FANIKAN. O BASINAS ELEIPE APO THN MESAIA GRAMH O KURGIAKOS APO THN AMYNA KAI O KOSTANTINOU APO THN EPH8ESEI. O PAPADOPOULOS EINAI ASXETOS APO BALA. EPREPE O MALEZANI NA DIO3EI TON PAPDOPOULO KAI NA KRATHSEI TON KOSTANTINOU. THA DEIS ARGOTERA POS THA FANOUNE TA KENA.

Ti les re

afta pou grafis opos ta alla hronia pou hanane me mas den pezoun katholou rolou giati hasane

ftene i diatites ti mas les tora ?

LOL

this must be the best explanation as to why PAO lost ehtes.. and hes an aek fan tooo.

unfortunately most people here blame the refs as usual...and completely ignore what AEKPROTATHLIMA has pointed out as a reason y they lost

Archived