Phantis Forums

Pao-oly

slick13

instead of fighting and making stupid unrealistic predictions, lkets try to analyze the game and the lineups..

its looks like biscan is out for us and goumas and nilson are not ready..this isnt great news but we will make the best out of it..it seems like our endekada will look like this...

---------------------galinovic--------------------------

-----vyntra------kotsios--morris----------seric------

---------------flavio----------andric-----------------

------------------------eki----------------------------

----haralabidis-------------------papadopoulos------

----------------------olisadebe------------------------

there lineup will prolabaly look like this

------------------------

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Drakos13, i jst hacked in XXX-18T account.....

dnt take any notice of that comment..... :tup: :tup:

i jsut got to my computer now and caught Hollywood on my computer everyone ignore whats posted by me in the next 24 hours cos its prolly Hollywood :whistle:

This is Drakos13, i jst hacked in XXX-18T account.....

dnt take any notice of that comment.....  :tup:  :tup:

i jsut got to my computer now and caught Hollywood on my computer everyone ignore whats posted by me in the next 24 hours cos its prolly Hollywood :whistle:
What u on about ;)

no no by all means post the evidence LOL :P

anyways - my qn is wats happening with goumas and nilson - i know nilson is new but i assume he is injured yes - when will we see his debut - and how about goumas and biscan????????

i think gkekas shouldnt start - Pap should get the thumbs up over him!!!!!!!

pantelo do we look like wisla to you?guys relax because pao didn t play that great tuesday and some of the score predictions here are just stupid.since you are wondering with what team we will win the game i am just gonna tell you with the same one we are whooping you the last decade. :tup:

I don't care for Biscan right now, but Bidis should be in there if he's ready. Also, Wooter shouldn't be starting, but I guess having had a good game against gavroi last year he's in there....

Of course, you know that Oly's great advantage is Vyntra! I can't believe PAO doesn't have someone else (even from the Academy) to replace him.... So, watch for gavroi to take advantage of that side.

half an hour to go. stuff heating up in here :hypocrite: , everybody ready for the match.

so all i can say: enjoy it and have fun. hopefully it will be a good match, reffed well and the better team winning (hopefully us :P )

2-2

c ya later for the personal attacks, the swearing etc. ...

the one who's got more strength--able to run more--will win this game.

the goal was one of the two decent chances Oly had... so, no one is dominating the game, with PAO having a bit more control.... it's still open in my opinion.....

who ever gets tired first will lose... or if PAO scores they may all die and play to a draw....

PAO didn't play good enough to win. I don't know if Kotsios deserved to be red-carded, but we didn't break Oly's defense.

Morris should be punished for what he did. It's unacceptable, like it's unacceptable for any professional to hurt his team.

Congrats to Oly.

Archived