Phantis Forums

Serb right-back to Thrylo

from what i'm reading it is all about the coach having "HIS MAN" there. I like Mavro and Patz, but a coach needs to have players that he chooses.

If the coach sticks around, there will be many changeswith the team in the next few years.

I think Djordjevits is almost done with the team (unfortunate but true) :gr:

dragutinovic plays on the left side. sollied desperately wanted somebody for that position because venetidis still hasnt recovered fully from his injury and georgatos isnt really a left-back. dragutinovic is also able to play in the center of the defence. that is why we are going to sign him.

The one thing about all of this everyone that gets me is that all these players are coming into the club, and not too many of us know what they are all about. It's a bit scary but on the other hand we're all putting our trust on this man and hoping for the best. Not to change the subject, but if we get knocked out of the group stage of the CL what will happen then with all these players???

EVERYONE of us are goiong to be complaining and saying these exact words "______ guys sucks why did

i wish they just told solied " you make the signings from now on" kokkalis and mostly louvaris don't watch soccer. how r u gonna buy boulut??? kyriakos and pappas and already they are worthless??? how r u going to renew 8 contracts without first hiring a coach??? solind's only move so far was lemens, who is good but hasnt had a chance to show it yet, and toure who's going to be worth millions in a few years and is the best young player i can ever remember coming to this team. i've seen dragu play, he is tall and will help us very very much. this guy is a great coach, just listen to what the players are saying everyday. "we havent had a practise this tough" rivaldo even said" i havent had practices like this since the days i was in barcelona" we have a world class coach, be happy about it andsupport him.

i wish they just told solied " you make the signings from now on" kokkalis and mostly louvaris don't watch soccer. how r u gonna buy boulut??? kyriakos and pappas and already they are worthless??? how r u going to renew 8 contracts without first hiring a coach??? solind's only move so far was lemens, who is good but hasnt had a chance to show it yet, and toure who's going to be worth millions in a few years and is the best young player i can ever remember coming to this team. i've seen dragu play, he is tall and will help us very very much. this guy is a great coach, just listen to what the players are saying everyday. "we havent had a practise this tough" rivaldo even said" i havent had practices like this since the days i was in barcelona" we have a world class coach, be happy about it andsupport him.

if the Serb plays on the left side

we already have players at that position not to mention the Turk we signed

we need somebody on the right

as much as i like Mavro his time has come and so has pantos

Archived