Phantis Forums

Price of a PAO jersey?

GS1905

Well, I have been searching a Panathinaikos AO Football Team Jersey for a good while and I haven't found it yet!!!

Can someone tell me what's the average price of a Panathiniakos jersey in Greece??? Maybe I can order one ;)

From the pics I'm sort of neutral and not to impressed about the new jerseys. I prefer the white one though from the rest and I agree too there should be a greek flag logo on the side.

Maybe if I get to see one up close I'll change my mind ;)

I do realise that adidas is the football brand with so much football apparel been from adidas but I too quite like the Nike stuff as well! AEKs got nike tops and there alrite for wat they are!

Nope they've got adidas too since last year

I just think the designs are lame...I don't like the fact that our national team has the exact same design as some other teams. Can't they come up w/ something unique? Diadora is great and I actually like Puma better...I don't like the fit of adidas either. Like pajamas. And yeah I was born in New York so there you go.

I would have to agree with Clover. Adidas has and is using the same design for other national and club teams. Puma or Diadora would have surely created something different and unique and not this "classic" design shirt that many jerseys are based upon.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived