Phantis Forums

Liverpool - Olympiakos

But I have something to say about Sollied. It impressed me that he was keeping notes all the time. I don't think we are used to it in Oly and, needless to say, I like to see people keeping notes for everything instead of having stored in their minds.

Absolutely agree with you.

I am keeping notes on the feuds in these forums.

Do u guys think Sollied would prefer Lemmens Over Nikopolidis???

i dont think so. most probably he put him in to see how ready he is. you also have to think about that lemmens just played a few matches with espanyol last season and that he came into the team a few days before the friendly. but eleftherotipia writes today that most probably nikopolidis will be sollied first choice for the keeper.

they also write that our coach already has in mind five players around which he he build the team: kapsis, toure, djole, konstantinou and rivaldo. and the players that complete the 11 are georgatos, mavrogenidis, schurrer, kafes, okkas and nikopolidis. then there is the possibility that one or two of these six will lose their spot because of iversen and a possible signing on the right side.

sollied also decided that in difficult matches we will play most probably 3-4-3 and in the rest 4-3-3. the first system was also the one he used against liverpool.

This @keeping notes@ thing reminds me too much of Van Gaal

The nightmare of Bracelona fans and especialy of Rivaldo

I hope it is the only thing similar between the two

I really hope that TS proves me wrong and everything will be OK

This @keeping notes@ thing reminds me too much of Van Gaal

The nightmare of Bracelona fans and especialy of Rivaldo

I hope it is the only thing similar between the two

I really hope that TS proves me wrong and everything will be OK

It's typical for northeners I think. Those guys may lack inspiration sometimes but they can succesfully substitute it with organizational skills. For a player, this wouldn't mean much but for a coach who must have an eye for 20-30 players it matters a lot.

I mentioned it because it gets on my nerves when I see people in seminars and meetings not keeping even the tiniest form of notes. After the event, they are not able to recall or use what they heard. It's sad and completely unproductive.

@akriti: no problem with keeping notes about forum feuds, assuming you don't participate in them:-)

Anyone catch the Chelsea-Milan game ? Didn't think so. "Ele" gave a spectacular performance and played the full '90.

If it's one group of humanoids I hate, it's the narrow-minded ones. Get back to your side of the forums, QUICK !

:ph34r:

its really meaningless that we scored 3 goals today

b/c we were down at one point 4-1 so Liverpool could have eased up

but give Olympiakos credit for scoring

Sollied is now 0-2 i wonder when will they start calling for his head

i think its evident that Olympiakos can't play a 4-3-3 formation

there not equipped to do so

defense is was i think is Olympiakos strong area but it will take time for the chemistry to build

but i am sure we can all agree on one thing that Olympiakos needs at least 2 more players preferably a midfielder and striker

it is way too early to talk about sollied being a bad coach. and the same goes for the system imo. it doesnt matter if we are down with 2-0 in the friendlies since this is what they are about, to see what is neccessary to improve the teams performance.

i dont want to find any excuses for losing these two matches, but it was obvious that our team is tired and that the old and new players arent used to play together yet. and both liverpool and jablonec started their training much earlier than us. also the system sollied wants to use has just been used for a few weeks. the players need some time to adjust and because of that it is absolutely normal that some mistakes occur. we have to give them the time. if the team will still make mistakes like against liverpool close to the seasons start, then we can talk about the system not working for our team.

about getting two more player i agree completely with you. one for the right side of the midfield and another good striker. konstantinou wasnt bad yesterday, but i thought that he wont be able to carry the team in the offense though the whole season.

you guys are taking my statement the wrong way

but i think Sollied will understand that a 4-3-3 system is not for us

we don't have the players to play consistently with that system at all

defense has been a problem for the club so far

Dellas is still out there lol

Anyone catch the Chelsea-Milan game ? Didn't think so. "Ele" gave a spectacular performance and played the full '90.

If it's one group of humanoids I hate, it's the narrow-minded ones. Get back to your side of the forums, QUICK !

:ph34r:

First of all it is you who are narrowminded hence: eleftheropoulos case who you kicked out as usless (and blamed for all the heavy losses in the chapoins league) and bought Nikopolidi who you all thought was better because Pao did better defensivly. :D

Look at him now he is playing for who ?

A.C. MILAN ?

You must be kidding me. :LOL:

Second of all. If you didn't show up every day in our Forum I wouldn't say nothing about your comment. But who are you to speak of keepoing myself in the forum of the team I support. B)

i just wonder how you come to that conclusion. i mean, i'd say that we have the players we need for the system. what is needed?

two good defenders in the middle: we have that in kapsis and schurrer. anatolakis can enter as a sub and if kostoulas plays like last year we have another option for the defense.

two fast defenders on both sides: i'd say we have that too. georgatos, venetidis and bulut on the left. mavrogenidis, pantos, patsatzoglou, mavrogenidis and rezic on the right side.

midfield: two good defensive midfield players: toure, stoltidis, kafes, taralidis, maybe maric. and one who will organize the play: rivaldo, djole

attack: two fast wingers: djole, okkas, maric, castillo and maybe a new signing. and a striker who will draw the attention on him: konstantinou and most probably iversen.

i dont see it why it shouldnt work. this is my oppinion and because of this i'd say it could work out and you havent clearly stated why it shouldnt work yet.

Another reason to hate Milan...

Why did Gattuso do that bitchware??? He's the bitchiest player to "grace the stadia" now but why on earth would you try to injure someone in a pre-season friendly?

If there's one thing that summarizes Gattuso's play, that is the Ajax-Milan CL game of two seasons ago. Milan was up 1-0 and in 90+2 mins he chopped Ibrahimovic around centre midfield and he slapped his face! When the referee came and righteously sent him off he started complaining to the referee... Such bitch of a footballer this guy!!!

Another reason to hate Milan...

Why did Gattuso do that bitchware??? He's the bitchiest player to "grace the stadia" now but why on earth would you try to injure someone in a pre-season friendly?

If there's one thing that summarizes Gattuso's play, that is the Ajax-Milan CL game of two seasons ago. Milan was up 1-0 and in 90+2 mins he chopped Ibrahimovic around centre midfield and he slapped his face! When the referee came and righteously sent him off he started complaining to the referee... Such bitch of a footballer this guy!!!

where does this fit in on topic????????

also Gattuso is THE MAN dont hate him because hes a defensive minded Karagkounis...

About the red card yeah so waht MANY footballers bitch about being red carded no matter what its natural especially in Latin countries like Italy......

its really meaningless that we scored 3 goals today

b/c we were down at one point 4-1 so Liverpool could have eased up

but give Olympiakos credit for scoring

Sollied is now 0-2 i wonder when will they start calling for his head

i think its evident that Olympiakos can't play a 4-3-3 formation

there not equipped to do so

defense is was i think is Olympiakos strong area but it will take time for the chemistry to build

but i am sure we can all agree on one thing that Olympiakos needs at least 2 more players preferably a midfielder and striker

it is way too early to talk about sollied being a bad coach. and the same goes for the system imo. it doesnt matter if we are down with 2-0 in the friendlies since this is what they are about, to see what is neccessary to improve the teams performance.

i dont want to find any excuses for losing these two matches, but it was obvious that our team is tired and that the old and new players arent used to play together yet. and both liverpool and jablonec started their training much earlier than us. also the system sollied wants to use has just been used for a few weeks. the players need some time to adjust and because of that it is absolutely normal that some mistakes occur. we have to give them the time. if the team will still make mistakes like against liverpool close to the seasons start, then we can talk about the system not working for our team.

about getting two more player i agree completely with you. one for the right side of the midfield and another good striker. konstantinou wasnt bad yesterday, but i thought that he wont be able to carry the team in the offense though the whole season.

i feel with the players we currently have at the moment that we are not equipped to play a 4-3-3 formation

our midfield is depended on 2 33 olds to carry the club

that is just way to much to expect out of our 2 star players

they will burn out .

we are solid in the middle of the defense but our wingers lack the speed to prevent the many crosses that will be entering the box

finally our striking duo of konstadinou and probably okkas or Iverson

maybe solid but not quick

Archived