Phantis Forums

pao-bormio

slick13

bravo vazelia.10-0 enantion to kafenio tis perioxis.omadara ftiaxnetai pali.ante na sas doume stin arxi tou protathlimatos tha valetai kanena???????????????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P

It was a decent hitout for the team to do just that - play as a team and

get to know each other better.

More importantly I guess it'll give Malezani some indication on what

system is better (though of course this will change when

we played harder teams).

Whilst its nice to see a 10-0 scoreline I'm not getting overly excited.

For me it was good to see the youngsters get a run to show us what they can

do on the pitch (I would've liked to see Kritikos get some game time - unless

he was injured or something)

Gantsev's goal was nice as he showed good ball control and a nice touch

to round the keeper and score ..... he looks promising but only

against more formidable opponents we'll know better.

Afto to paixnidi eitan 'training run' ... the games against Sampdoria,

Roma & Saragoza will tell us much more about the squad.

Crazy..

fadazoume avrio what their papers tha grafoun about the 10-0

Na O Panathinaikos tis evropis

-super mats

-Ferte mas tin Liverpool.

-nikisame super italiki opamada me 10-0

-den mas stamatai kanis

-imaset i kaliteri tis evropis

Pou einai o Figo ?

Pou einai o Mpenza ?

Pou einai o Veron ?

this was a waste of time but just an excuse to televise the team......we are just being nice and having some fun by playing with the local team i suppose we owe them a friendly we are using their fields after all. They were probably pretty excited to play a team like PAO and have a televised match!

Bormio did pretty well to hold it to 10 i would say, you can tell this team is only semi-profesional (serie D) just by the first goal.....

it would have been a lot better to just play a training match 11v11between PAO players would have been more entertaining and better practice...

thrillosmtl, and crazy:

You guyshave no idea what you are talking about. You are 12 year old kids who jumped on the soccer bandwagon probably because it's cool.

why am I saying this?

because ever since I remember and for decades, Greek teams including Olympiakos play very weak teams as training exercise. This happens every year that teams from Greece camp in another country for their preparation and play a weak local team. Where were you when Oly used to play non-league Italian clubs and beat them with large scores?

That's why I say you know nothing about football, it's history or the way Greek teams have been doing these things for many years. You were both born yesterday so creep back inside your mothers :P

The Bormio game is not meant to be a serious test or friendly. PAO will lay their real friendlies next month against Samdoria and the like.

But I am sure no matter how bad we get, we will still beat the team in 8th place of the Czech league :P

bring on ac mialn juventus 

LOL

Yes, we can't wait either.

By the way, congratulations for losing 2-0 to a team that finished 8th in the Czech championship last year :P

With any luck, this is a sign of things to come in the new season in yet another European adventure for your team, thus continuing the pattern of expectacular failures throughout your club's miserable history on the continent of Europe :D

if our histiry in europe is so sad explain how all time europe we are 13 games under 500 while your team is 9 games under 500

thats only a difference of 4 losses

PAO have 50 points more than Oly in the European Cup/Champions League all time table.

that's 50 points,

I don;t expect 12 year old virgins whose testicles haven't dropped yet to know better :LOL:

funny did your great grandparents explain to you about the history about Panathinaikos?

and just for the record ... in the uefa standing of the last 5 years u r 23 pooints better then us not 50

but i forgot u seem to always exxagerate how good u r in europe

u know all those titles u brought home from europe!!! must be nice to look at!!!

and just for the record ... in the uefa standing of the last 5 years u r 23 pooints better then us not 50

Alas... you can't even read properly. But what do I expect from a 12 year old?

I said in the 'ALL TIME' table PAO is 50 points ahead. The you go and think to 'correct' me by saying its actually 23 in 5 years :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's even funnier that you include my post in there so it's not as if you forgot what I said.

Anyway, does that make you feel better that we are ONLY 23 points ahead of you in 5 years?? LOL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We weren't even champions thanks to Efthimiadides and Papoutselides. You fell 23 points behind despite going to the Champions League directly and without having to qualify :P

If I supported your team I would go put my head down with shame and not appear for a while. At least I would never try and make an argument about it anyway. :P

Alas... you can't even read properly. But what do I expect from a 12 year old?

I said in the 'ALL TIME' table PAO is 50 points ahead. The you go and think to 'correct' me by saying its actually 23 in 5 years :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's even funnier that you include my post in there so it's not as if you forgot what I said.

Anyway, does that make you feel better that we are ONLY 23 points ahead of you in 5 years?? LOL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We weren't even champions thanks to Efthimiadides and Papoutselides. You fell 23 points behind despite going to the Champions League directly and without having to qualify :P

If I supported your team I would go put my head down with shame and not appear for a while. At least I would never try and make an argument about it anyway. :P

if i actually supported your team I would once in a while admit defeat

after 8 years most green fans this year actually admitted that they lost the title on what happened on the field

all we heard was refs this corruption that.. during the 7 years whilke completely ignoring what happens on the field (remember the 3-0?)

and the funnier part everythign u accused OSFP of the way we won titles in greece u guys did the exact same thing u did when u won it in 2003-2004

I can at least admit u guys are better in europe but greece we know who are kiings

i love it at the end of the year watching u guys cry in jealousy when we are champs of greece!!

very sweet

and the funnier part everythign u accused OSFP of the way we won titles in greece u guys did the exact same thing u did when u won it in 2003-2004

How did you come to that conclusion? :D

Because Douros gave you a goal without the ball crossing the line? ;)

You really amaze me some times :o

u amaze me even more as to how blind u r how u were pushed to the title more then we were in 2003-2004

anways thats all in the past!

If you really insist on getting into this discussion AGAIN, then explain how we were 'pushed'!!!

u amaze me even more as to how blind u r how u were pushed to the title more then we were in 2003-2004

If you really insist on getting into this discussion AGAIN, then explain how we were 'pushed'!!!

its funny how when u win titles..( 1 of the last 9_) the greek league is so perfect when we win it u have to cry to the whole planet about it!!

as ine kala o kirios douros who had to make sure we were left with 10 men in the 2-2 game (as for the ball crossing the line it was a mistake yes a and I woull welcome instant replay any time.

as ine kala ke o ref who left aek with 9 players in a game so u guys can score at the 95th minute to ensure a 2-2 tie

me im just goign to say 1 thing to you.. remember in 2002-2003 rizoupoli disaster? all u had to do was walk away with a tie ! but u let the pressure get to you ke fagate 3

all the bitching crying and complaining about the greek league.. we threw it right back at your face that day

st imagine what would have happened had you walked away with a tie. u would have been champs and maybe had some decent players today and a decent coach !in markarian

anyways im not going to go further cause we will ruin another topic.!

its funny how when u win titles..( 1 of the last 9_) the greek league is so perfect when we win it u have to cry to the whole planet about it!!

as ine kala o kirios douros who had to make sure we were left with 10 men in the 2-2 game (as for the ball crossing the line it was a mistake yes a and I woull welcome instant replay any time.

as ine kala ke o ref who left aek with 9 players in a game so u guys can score at the 95th minute to ensure a 2-2 tie

me im just goign to say 1 thing to you.. remember in 2002-2003 rizoupoli disaster? all u had to do was walk away with a tie ! but u let the pressure get to you ke fagate 3

all the bitching crying and complaining about the greek league.. we threw it right back at your face that day

st imagine what would have happened had you walked away with a tie. u would have been champs and maybe had some decent players today and a decent coach !in markarian

anyways im not going to go further cause we will ruin another topic.!

alright Evergreen, the last one.

thrillos:

So you got a red card? big deal. for 7 years you had your opponents playing with less players. but you remember the ONE game when your red card was deserved.

quiz: which referee made decisions in your favouy with 'giati etsi thelo'? show us your football knowledge.

I am amazed you forget the stuff that happened at Rizoupoli. It wasn't a simple question of getting a draw. The atmosphere that was created before and during the match was enough to even shake Brazil. It wasn't a football game it was Vietnam. Nothing had ever happened like it before in football and nothing like it since.

But why would you know that.

Anyway, please leave this and return to the topic. If you want send me a PM instead so we don;t waste everyone else's time.

man this is stupid already get over it gavroi!!! Giovanni tripped Kirgiakos fromt the ground! RED CARD.

YOU DONT LIKE THE RULES GO TO MLS.

Yeah Kirgiakos incident was redcard too...but beleive it or not refs dont see all action off the ball especially when it happens that quick and concealed.

So seriously- say you are a referee and YOU DONT SEE THAT: remember there are 17000 screaming fans around you, 22 players, a constant moving ball in a tense match are you really going to catch EVERY off the ball activity? NO. No referee has, no referee ever will.

Now when a 6-4 gigantic player drops to the ground from being tripped......its significantly more noticable. And then when he goes to give the red card is the ref supposed to beleive: "he punched me first" with no witnesses or marks on the guys face? Is he supposed to take one player's word over another? No hes not. And being a dishonest player like Giovanni ESPECIALLY not .

Archived