Gila now a rossonero!

i wouldnt worry about that...

-----Gilardino(Vieri)-------Shevchenko----

----------------Kaka-------------------------

-----Seedorf ---------Pirlo----------------

--------------Gattuso------------------------

Maldini-------Staam------Nesta-----Cafu

----------------Dida--------------------

thats as close to unbeatable as you will get. Not only are these guys aces, there compatible with each other. The only team that has ever really stopped Milan is Milan itself. You all saw the final, the PSV game, and the year before blowing a 4-1 agg lead in La Coruna...

I think they are following Juventus example. Sticking with a squad even if some year is not very rewarding. They havent changed much these 3 or 4 years unlike Inter who tries every player in the world. And Gilardino is a top striker, a classic italian matador that will fit like a glove with Scheva.

Anyway, Juventus are always the favourites.

it's so funny! Milan sign a striker that is uncomparably inferior in any sorts of abilities to Crespo and you guys are celebrating it as a fiest! :LOL:

Let me take a look at the title of this topic... It writes GILA NOW A ROSSONERO but you guys respond to it as if ADRIANO NOW A ROSSONERO...

It's no big deal and if the fee is €24M as reported by many media headquarters, it's a waste of money. If I were a big team's management the maximum fee I would offer for Gilardino would be €10M...

Another Overrated Italian s%$#!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it's so funny! Milan sign a striker that is uncomparably inferior in any sorts of abilities to Crespo and you guys are celebrating it as a fiest! :LOL:

Let me take a look at the title of this topic... It writes GILA NOW A ROSSONERO but you guys respond to it as if ADRIANO NOW A ROSSONERO...

It's no big deal and if the fee is ?24M as reported by many media headquarters, it's a waste of money. If I were a big team's management the maximum fee I would offer for Gilardino would be ?10M...

:huh:

Gilardino is one of the most promising strikers in the world.....and compared to Crespo, he is a much better investment, no question.

Personally Crespo wasnt that great last year he couldnt finish his chances well at all.....He still scored but still couldnt put it in as much as he should have..He was like the early Konstantinou with PAO who would get occasional goals but 90% of the time you were pulling your hair out from missed chances. Shevchenko has seen better partners.

10 millione euros? for Gilardino? haha yeah right a star still in his youth...

scored 23 goals in the serie A last season. 23 is a lot of goals---especially for being in arguably the best league in the world (spain is better in my opinion) Also Milan are probably the most intelligent when it comes to transfers. When they spend the cash they get something well worth it. Look at Kaka....Nesta....Milan dont throw their money on tons of good player and ruin there careers around like Inter, Real, Manchester, Chelsea, or any other team on the Axis of Gey. (exeption being Manchester who spends tons of money on mediocre players like Alan Smith :LOL:)

It's no big deal and if the fee is €24M as reported by many media headquarters, it's a waste of money. If I were a big team's management the maximum fee I would offer for Gilardino would be €10M...

:o Whaaaat???

You are the first person ever to state that Gilardino sucks. Come on Turk, you know about football, admit it, the guy is a snake, he can score goals from everywhere, in any way, against everyone. He is amazing.

Gila is not a horrible player and I don't say he totally sucks but he is not a player worth wearing a Rossoneri jersey in terms of skill. Perhaps he may improve and prove me wrong but after Crespo, he will come a bit light weight, I believe. And a €24M fee is very overrated for a player of his calibre, at least in my opinion. Milan could and should have signed a more prolific forward to partner up with Sheva. And that prolific striker is not Vieri :LOL: :LOL: ...

sorry turk youre off on that one....

Gilardino is a farily player and already scoring 23 goals in serie A this year and 23 last year? are you kidding me?

Shevchenko and Adriano had 17 in case u were curios...

24million is a damn good price too. He was the most saught after striker in the world this transfer market, even the Gey-madrid and chelsea were trying to buy him but he had no interest in playing for those losers.....

24 million is great considering Real are gonna pay way more for Robinho (who is a talented dribbler but not much else) and Chelsea paid way more for Didier Drogba who had one good season in his life and isnt anything special at all...

Gilardino is something special and hell score goals for Milan.

As for Vieri- he has been way off form the last 2 years and has sucked , but one thing Milan can do incredibly is turn Inter's trash into golden players (with the exception of the hopeless Christian Brocchi) but look at Pirlo and Seedorf.....Pirlo turned into something incredible

24 million is great considering Real are gonna pay way more for Robinho...

well, that's actually what they've paid according to Spanish State Radio RNE. Robinho is now a galactico and Real Madrid paid Santos €24M.

breaking news, aha???

:rolleyes:

what is this fuss all abount? Ghilardino is kilometers better by any mean than Robinhood. one is a super finisher, the other is an idiot in foront of gol. didnt' you see the konfederetion cup? with any forward other then Robinhood, Brazil would score 2x they did. I was worying that Ghila was being waisted at Parma. he will be the new superstar of Milan, you'll se...

Archived