Phantis Forums

Erwin Lemmens joins OSFP

u know what i got a feeling this keeper will take over nikopolidis at the end of the year if not sooner....

wouldn't u just love to see Nikopolidis fall flat on his face

not happenning yet thats for sure

will Giannou actually see some playing time this season at all ??

This to me everyone is a FOOLISH signing by our management.... We have 2 great Greek keepers on our squad and now we have to get this foreign guy? C'mon... We're just waisting our $$$$ on this guy. He's not going to be the difference in CL play or in the Greek League......

We can utilise Nikopolidis for 1 more yr and start including Giannou more in some games (Kypello, against weaker teams) that way his confidence will increase and more importantly his playing experience..

TERRIBLE MOVE!

SAVE THE $$$ FOR A STRIKER!

:angry: :angry: :blink: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry:

thats a good signing i think u should chill out evalagoal........the Kota-melos nikopolidis i know the geys love him for leaving PAO but his career is definitly on the decline. last year was the worst i have ever seen him perform (he did have some good games yes but he also had many bad games more so than any other year) as for Giannou hes nothing special...hes the OSFP version of Kotsolis, shows some potential but is really destined to end up playing at a mid/lower table club....

wouldn't u just love to see Nikopolidis fall flat on his face

not happenning yet thats for sure

will Giannou actually see some playing time this season at all ??

hmmmmm, why would i wanna see him fall flat on his face?? im actually the only pao supporter (triffli to) in this forum who doesnt hate the guy, and wasnt against him :huh:

preety shallow comment on ur behalf i must say ;) i dnt know what u were trying to achive by that....

i dont think it is a bad move either. lemmens seems to be experienced since he played in spain for six years and like this it will show, that not even nikopolidis spot is sure. this will make him want to play better. i think it is good for the team if there is some competition between the keepers too.

The Belgian will probably be Trond Solied’s second choice under the posts, since he has more experience than Giannou. On the other hand, Lemmens declared that he aspires to become the main goalkeeper. What impressed him more, though, was the passion of his new team’s fans. "I have heard things both about the team and its fans and I think I want to be with people who love football and want to watch a the language. But I will try my best to learn and talk to them about football."great show," he noted. "I believe that I will help the team achieve its targets. I want to team the other goalkeepers and I want us to become friends. I like being among fans and I like talking to them, although this will be difficult at the start, as I do not speak

thats a good signing i think u should chill out evalagoal........the Kota-melos nikopolidis i know the geys love him for leaving PAO but his career is definitly on the decline. last year was the worst i have ever seen him perform (he did have some good games yes but he also had many bad games more so than any other year) as for Giannou hes nothing special...hes the OSFP version of Kotsolis, shows some potential but is really destined to end up playing at a mid/lower table club....

u forget that Giannou was the starting Goalkeeper for Greece's U-21 squad

at the end of the 2003-2004 season he was the starting keeper

and played a very good keeper i might add

Olympiakos should loan out Giannou let him get the needed playing time he needs

just like philipakos but Giannou has so much more upside then him

u forget that Giannou was the starting Goalkeeper for Greece's U-21 squad

at the end of the 2003-2004 season he was the starting keeper

and played a very good keeper i might add

Olympiakos should loan out Giannou let him get the needed playing time he needs

just like philipakos but Giannou has so much more upside then him

a few games starting as u21 keeper doesnt say mcuh...under 21 there arent many keepers to choose from it used to be Sifakis, Abaris, even Kotsolis but now they are recentlty ineligebly. Sifakis and Abaris are where the future of greek goalkeeping is heading..

Archived