Phantis Forums

new punishment regulation

CH-Thrylos

most of theese rules do not aply for oly(minus 7 points then +7points)

it is really a waste of time and the goverments money to even hold theese meetings

not this bullshit again

Olympiakos got alot of punishment this season then Pao did

anywayz these new regulations are stupid

the fact taht we have to play our first 3 games at home with closed doors is just ludircious to say the least

i think Paok is going to go through that as well

i think other things need to be looked at instead of punishing teams because let's face it, based on last season, these rules are a farce.

other things should be looked at like increasing security, adding video security cameras among one measure because security at games is also a farce and that's one reason why fans mis-behave. i think with increased security security it would give fans an incentive to behave themselves.

i think other things need to be looked at instead of punishing teams because let's face it, based on last season, these rules are a farce.

other things should be looked at like increasing security, adding video security cameras among one measure because security at games is also a farce and that's one reason why fans mis-behave. i think with increased security security it would give fans an incentive to behave themselves.

i guees i am right then!

but frinos-fookers simply dont seem to understand.

their shiity club is so stupid that they have gone to the european court to appeal the 3 match suspension :LOL:

i mean how stupid can u be :1eye: why cant they simply understand that they must give up always trying to appeal!

what will they do when they get humiliated in europe go to NATO or bush?

Archived