Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

Crazy

anatolakis and stoltidis dont really need that ability on the positions they are playing. they just have to stop your players from getting too close to our goal. so it doesnt really matter how they do it, as long as they are doing it. okkas isnt really sure if he will be starting since babangida has made some good performances too. and konstantinou should just make what he can do best. head them into your goal.

with djole, ribo, toure, georgatos and babangida we have some very skilled players and they are able to do the damage anytime.

but pao has improved its team too over the summer and i think it will be a very nice match to watch. with lots of chances for both sides. but i guess it will end in a draw.

2-2

rivaldo

papadopoulos

seric

konstantinou

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some (only some) gay-roi here think that because you signed up Toure and Babagida, you created the super team that will thrash Panathinaikos. Well, the aforementioned players are very talented, but can they make the difference when Kwstoulas and Anatolakis are your main centre backs with Maurogenidis and Georgatos (!!!) covering the back-halves? In other words you should be thankful with a draw in OAKA. An Olympiakos win should make Panathinaikos coach and players re-think their preparation, because at the moment PAO has a stronger side due to the CL qualifier games and the fact that there will be 70000 green fans probably shouting:

GA***TAI O THRYLOS KAI O PEIRAIAS

Thanks for listening, it should be a good game!

All you pao fans need to relax!! let me state this clearly to you guys.OLYMPIAKOS IS NOT WISLA!!!!!GET OFF YOUR HIGH CHAMPIONS QUALIFIER HORSES AND COME TO EARTH!!! MARK MY WORDS RIBO WILL STING YOU GUYS THIS SUNDAY :box:

Vardinogianis said:

We start the season with 2 competitive games against Wisla and 1 easy game against Osfp. :tup:

This comment just reinforces the fact that Vardinogianni is a spoilt pateona and MAL/\KA!
agreed

otan o kokkalis made similar statements in 2003 people like ela ston pappou and many green fans were saying that he put fuel to the fire of the rivalry with pre game comments similiar to those vardinotsigouni made resulting to the hostil environment

lets see him agree about vardions comments now!

Vardinogianis said:

We start the season with 2 competitive games against Wisla and 1 easy game against Osfp. :tup:

This comment just reinforces the fact that Vardinogianni is a spoilt pateona and MAL/\KA!
agreed

otan o kokkalis made similar statements in 2003 people like ela ston pappou and many green fans were saying that he put fuel to the fire of the rivalry with pre game comments similiar to those vardinotsigouni made resulting to the hostil environment

lets see him agree about vardions comments now!

the comments was made in july or june

hosntly..whatever happends really has no barring on either team...no one should be bragging and no one should be jeering...this is the FIRST GAME of the seasdon..the game is not going to determine who is a better team, the season has not even begun...in my opinion,. this is a really terrible way to hold a derby, the teams are nowhewre near peak performance and the game will not hold as much value...

KALA RE -------

Slow down... Lets see if you can get by the Russians 1st    ;)

Olympiacos PAO PAOK is going to be the top 3 this year..

EVALAGOAL

OXI MONO THA PERASOUME TOUS ROSOUS ALLA THAT PAROUME KAI PROTATHLIMA FETOS!!!!!!! AEKARA EISAI TRELA!!!

AEK OSFP PAO THE TOP 3

im gonna be honest here and say this match could go either way... Both teams have bought alot of good players however i dnt think neither team have had enough time to gel... This, in my point of view sux and this is why i didnt wanna have the derby in round 1 however s%$#! happens and let the best team win....

To the loser of this game (hoping its u oly), it doesnt mean squat because there r gonna b plenty of other chances to re-deem ur selves and become number 1 as the year goes on when both teams begin to gel.....

remember last year how many points both pao and oly dropped to lower teams in the League????

this will happen again, mark my words

anyways im hoping for a good clean derby with pao on top :box: :box: ....

1-0

whoever wins doesn t mean that they will win the championship.however it will help the team that wins to start the season with a 3 point advantage.for me osfp has tha advantage of more fresh legs,pao the fact that the game is with his fans only plus two official games played versus osfp 0.propably is going to have a few goals(don t except blowouts)so whoever strikes first propably will win.i just hope for a clean game and may the best team win.hopefully osfp. :tup:

were getting really close

sunday

will be the El Clasico

for starters i don't want to hear excuses that pao is tired cause thats bullshit

granted they did play a 120 min game on tuesday but they have at least gotten there wet feet

there at least in some type of form

we are just getting into ours

not like the played that game towards the end of the season.

Georgatos should be starting over Bulent we need his offensive capabilities

my fear is the the right side

both at midfield and rb defensively

hopefully my fears won';t come true

time to win the big one

to me winning this game in a real away setting is something we need so badly

Recap of our games the last 10 years

Α' Εθνική 1995-96 2.12.95 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 1-2

Α' Εθνική 1995-96 28.4.96 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 1-0

Α' Εθνική 1996-97 8.12.96 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 1-0

Α' Εθνική 1996-97 6.4.97 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 0-2

Α' Εθνική 1997-98 1.12.97 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 3-1

Α' Εθνική 1997-98 4.4.98 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 0-2

Α' Εθνική 1998-99 5.12.98 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 2-4

Α' Εθνική 1998-99 9.5.99 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 0-0

Α' Εθνική 1999-00 21.11.99 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 2-0

Α' Εθνική 1999-00 26.3.00 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 2-2

Α' Εθνική 2000-01 12.11.00 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 0-0

Κύπελλο Ελλάδος 2000-01 7.2.01 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 1-1

Α' Εθνική 2000-01 4.3.01 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 1-0

Κύπελλο Ελλάδος 2000-01 21.3.01 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 1-4

Α' Εθνική 2001-02 1.12.01 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 2-2

Α' Εθνική 2001-02 24.3.02 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 1-1

Α' Εθνική 2002-03 12.1.03 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 3-2

Α' Εθνική 2002-03 11.5.03 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 3-0 Α' Εθνική 2003-04 22.11.03 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 1-1 (the reds will never forget this win)

Α' Εθνική 2003-04 18.4.04 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 2-2

Κύπελλο Ελλάδος Vodafone 2003-04 8.5.04 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 3-1

Α' Εθνική 2004-05 4.12.04 Ολυμπιακός - Παναθηναϊκός 1-0

Α' Εθνική 2004-05 10.4.05 Παναθηναϊκός - Ολυμπιακός 1-0

every year(also when we won the championship) oly fans are always talking about technical superiority?

who has this ability?

okkas! kostandinou? anatolakis! stoltidis!

u have at most this year a handfull of good technical players! nothing more.

we will talk on sunday night again

I see your point. The problem with Oly's technical superiority in the past (Ribbo, Gio, Djole, Geo etc) is that it could be not effectively utilized due to fittness and tactical problems. I hope this year we will overcome some of them. The fitness problem will be the ugliest one, though. but you must admit that our friendlies showed a clearly improved Olympiakos.

I agree with pao123 that the two teams are not yet ready for full performance. But I still think that Pao has an advantage here due to the two official games experience.

If Oly wins, there will be no more than 1 goal difference.

Archived