Phantis Forums

Sportsnet - Greece vs Japan

I just realized today, for those of you living in Ontario or Eastern Canada, Roger's Sportsnet will not be showing the game because of the #$@$#$ Nascar. But Roger's Sportsnet Pacific and West channels will show the game.

So if you don't want to watch the game in a sports bar, find someone with the Roger's digital box and order the Sportsnet packcage to get all the channels. It is only $2.49 a month.

Actually.....its not even on regular Rogers Sportsnet West or Pacific for those of you that live in those areas.

Only if you get all 4 Rogers Sportnet channels (if you have Rogers Digital or Expressvu I think) you will get the match live on the West or Pacific channels.

According to SoccerTV.com it appears that only those with Rogers digital would get this live . It does not appear tio be on Expressvu or StarChoice.

Mk21,

The Sportsnet TV schedule clearly shows that Pacific and West will show the game live.

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/tvschedule/index....edDate=20050619

You might have a point but then why would the do something like that?

I have sent an email to soccertv.com to have that listing clarified. Regardless, a friend of mine has the digital box so he will just order the channel.

I have also sent an email to Sportsnet, hopefully they will respond in time.

Archived